Stray Fawn Community

Is anyone here part of the LGBT+?

jaxpsylla

3 minutes ago, polly said:

hey! im nonbinary,

uhh young kids do know their gender? especially if they are trans girls or boys 

saying that you feel like a boy just because more masculine things but you still are a girl is different from being trans!

also, how old is old enough to know your gender?

you like more masculine things**

1 hour ago, polly said:

hey! im nonbinary,

uhh young kids do know their gender? especially if they are trans girls or boys 

saying that you feel like a boy just because more masculine things but you still are a girl is different from being trans!

also, how old is old enough to know your gender?

well yeah they would know their gender but i’m just saying trusting a three year old isn’t very promising. at least i wasn’t

I don’t really know what i liked when I was younger. I just used to like thinking i was a boy and saying that i was. not anymore, though.

ik its different form being trans but, im referring what to birb said about “most trans people said when they were little…….something something something…….”

• Paw up 1

Oh yeah forgot to post here

Yeah, I’m a lesbian 

I came out to my parents recently. Thankfully, they’re supportive. 
Im also thinking I might be Girlfluid of whatever the word was? Like, sometimes I feel more feminine than other times, when I feel more enby/agender, but never masculine 

On 4/18/2023 at 12:39 PM, BirbMonster2 said:

Tbh young kids still kinda have a choice. Im not trans myself, but from lot of trans people online I’ve heard that even when they were little they would say things like “I wanna be a *insert opposite gender of their assigned gender*”

i heard abt a kid who was 4-5 and now she is an adul and is trans fem 

13 hours ago, cedarwhisperplaysniche said:

okay! im a (deep-ish breath) i use she/her/fur/purr,im  aroace, panplatonic, and a cisfemale. there we go. also, im confused, what is it called if you are cis, but use neopronouns??? i mainly use she/her though. so yeah thAT WAS ALOT

it's not rlly called anything, you can be cis but still go by any pronouns since pronouns do not equal gender

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad this thread was revived and I'm very glad a lot of you have figured yourselves out! I'm very sorry for those who's parents are not accepting, but this post is meant to be positive and uplifting, and I'd rather we not discuss our homophobic/transphobic family members. I'd also like if we'd refrain from any discourse around what age you can be trans.

I'd also like to update on my own identity! I don't remember what I listed last time, but I am agender, asexual, biromantic/demiromantic, and use he/it pronouns!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

OMG MY 4 YEAR OLD SIS HAS HER SEXUALITY FIGURED OUT ALREDEY- she once stated that she likes girls not boys, and I asked her today and she said “(me) do you like boys? (Her) no (me) do you like girls? (Her) yes.” Also she said she doesn’t want to kiss anyone so she probs gonna be a lesbian ace someday. Again she might not be lesbian ace but still-

-update-

OH NO IDK MY GENDER NOW HAGAHGAHAGGA. okay so basically I am female but I don’t fit the usual….. female? But not enough to be demigirl and never masculine so…. YEHA

• Like 1

Just now, cedarwhisperplaysniche said:

OMG MY 4 YEAR OLD SIS HAS HER SEXUALITY FIGURED OUT ALREDEY- she once stated that she likes girls not boys, and I asked her today and she said “(me) do you like boys? (Her) no (me) do you like girls? (Her) yes.” Also she said she doesn’t want to kiss anyone so she probs gonna be a lesbian ace someday. Again she might not be lesbian ace but still-

-update-

OH NO IDK MY GENDER NOW HAGAHGAHAGGA. okay so basically I am female but I don’t fit the usual….. female? But not enough to be demigirl and never masculine so…. YEHA

I mean like the pink, sweet, kitty, makeup, kind. But not a tomboy..