Stray Fawn Community

Is anyone here part of the LGBT+?

jaxpsylla

7 minutes ago, Sky said:

...I'm still very much cis and very much straight lol. Is it rude to say that I'm proud of that? but yeah I've crushed on 90% of the guys I've ever met that are my age jhgajldjkl. I even have a list on imdb of hot men actors

in my opinion, its absolutely, NOT rude to be proud of who you are and be brave enough to say it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sky said:

...I'm still very much cis and very much straight lol. Is it rude to say that I'm proud of that? but yeah I've crushed on 90% of the guys I've ever met that are my age jhgajldjkl. I even have a list on imdb of hot men actors

It's ok to be proud of who you are! As long as you respect those different than you.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sky said:

DONT worry. No matter who you are everyone is allowed to be proud of who they are. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 1:14 AM, vesper staticself said:

This topic has been brought to my attention, and therefore I'm telling the story of me finding myself until now, ahem. 

I started out as a straight female, about when i was 7 I thought "mmm girls", then a week later "oh- I have a crush on a boy and a girl." then I thought, "ew boys." then when i was 8, "screw gender, I am a them. And i don't care the gender or pronouns just someone date me, ill date more than one person too." then when I was 10 I thought "am man, still date anyone and multiple." and then i thought that for awhile until I came across Xenogender and Neopronouns, earlier this year I was he/they/ey :) and now it's he/static (and others) there are so many other Xenogenders that I identify with (like cathender, clowngender, ghostgender, mistgender, etc)   

I'm finding new pronouns everyday,,, soon I'll have all the pronouns /j

I'm back to using he/him pronouns. I still use my Xenogenders, I've added another: mothgender : )  

No one can stop me /j

• Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 9:26 PM, Chinese Donut said:

What are xenogenders?

Xenogenders fall under the non-binary umbrella. They're basically a seperate set of genders - usually used by autistic individuals - that is related to a person's real life relationship to items/animals/concepts. For example, some people feel a strong connections to cats or cat-like objects/creatures, so much so it affects their gender identity (catgender). The reason it is particularly common among autistic people is because we have a harder time understanding social constructs - including gender - which leads to confusion and different understandings of how things work/feel. It may not make sense to a lot of people, but it is not any less valid.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CATFISHPARTY said:

Xenogenders fall under the non-binary umbrella. They're basically a seperate set of genders - usually used by autistic individuals - that is related to a person's real life relationship to items/animals/concepts. For example, some people feel a strong connections to cats or cat-like objects/creatures, so much so it affects their gender identity (catgender). The reason it is particularly common among autistic people is because we have a harder time understanding social constructs - including gender - which leads to confusion and different understandings of how things work/feel. It may not make sense to a lot of people, but it is not any less valid.

Ahh. Thank you for telling me.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

(basically me coming out lol)

Im actually really confused about my gender and sexuality at the moment lol, so ill make this short. (confused as in, I get upset or frustrated just thinking about it)

Ive never had a crush on anyone ever, but id like to have a romantic relationship one day (maybe if i get to know the person?) so maybe im demiromantic. I find 'the deed' to be real disgusting, so probably asexual.

My gender is basically a tangled web lmao. Ive been questioning if im trans (ftm), thats why I have he/him pronouns right now. Some days im really sure that im trans, but other days I feel fine being a girl. (aka I have no idea what to do with myself pls save me)

Thats it, my gender is my biggest problem lol. Will update if anything changes :DD(which is unlikely)

• Like 2

i think i might be ace and maybe demi. i have a crush on someone but i dont want kids and i find you know what to be nasty. ive never looked at someone the first time and thought "im in love w them". i am a cis female and probably will stay as one

• Like 3

i am, a trans male,, he/it/ze/they, in order of preference..

im gay + ace, like i don't really look for people to like, and im not very interested in romance at all really, but if i do its almost always a guy.

i dunno what it is but i just like masculinity i suppose, :shrug:

• Like 2