Stray Fawn Community

Is anyone here part of the LGBT+?

jaxpsylla

3 hours ago, polly said:

I'm still very much nonbinary and very much asexual demiromantic lesbian 

they/he are my pronouns btw!! but i encorage you to also use ny/ala/fey for me if you want

• Like 2

On 12/13/2022 at 1:15 PM, YourLocalStranger said:

(basically me coming out lol)

Im actually really confused about my gender and sexuality at the moment lol, so ill make this short. (confused as in, I get upset or frustrated just thinking about it)

Ive never had a crush on anyone ever, but id like to have a romantic relationship one day (maybe if i get to know the person?) so maybe im demiromantic. I find 'the deed' to be real disgusting, so probably asexual.

My gender is basically a tangled web lmao. Ive been questioning if im trans (ftm), thats why I have he/him pronouns right now. Some days im really sure that im trans, but other days I feel fine being a girl. (aka I have no idea what to do with myself pls save me)

Thats it, my gender is my biggest problem lol. Will update if anything changes :DD(which is unlikely)

it's possible you could be gender fluid, but take your time in finding out! no one is rushing you ❤️

I'm so glad that this topic is still running and I'm even happier that you all feel comfortable talking here : D

Remember that gender and sexuality can be confusing and fluid sometimes, so take your time to figure yourself out, and never feel like you have to stick to a label. Change is normal and necessary. Be comfortable and happy with who you are!

since I last updated here I've changed a bit. I used to ID as gay, but I've found out that I may be bi? It's hard to explain. I am still ace though, and demiromantic as well. NB, although I am masculine leaning, and I used to use ve/vim pronouns but I've since dropped them. I am strictly he/him and ey/eir/em now!

I hope you all have a wonderful day 💞

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, CATFISHPARTY said:

it's possible you could be gender fluid, but take your time in finding out! no one is rushing you ❤️

Gender fluid might be it? Thanks for the support ❤️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/15/2020 at 4:44 AM, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I think at least half are?

Renio

Lazukii

Clover

Wikipedia

Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy

RainbowTheAlbinoServal

CanDLinkZz?

(Silver)

(I'm sorry if I didn't mention someone. I feel like I forgot someone)

Spacecat (aro/ace)

List edited

Ik this is old, but I’m aroace, but gender wise, I’m straight.

On 4/15/2020 at 11:34 AM, Aether said:

Well, it being the internet-- and a small forum away from all the 'Karens' who use religion as an excuse to be homophobic/lgbtq+phobic on fb and twitter-- of course there are going to be a lot here.

Also not saying anything bad abt religion or anything, there are just some idiots who do that.

I am Christian, but I’m not homophobic, which a lot are, but I’m sure my mom isn’t. I think she might be transphobic tho- but she only reacted when a (probably) 3 year old was trans. I bet that was just because someone that little didn’t have the choice though,

doesn’t cis mean born that gender?  If it does, ima cis aroace female. I haven’t came out, but I guess I kinda have? I mean I’ve told my mom that I don’t want to be married and she said “that’s okay.” So I guess she supports but I don’t think she knows that was part of the LGBT+ community 

• Paw up 2

1 hour ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

i am the most enby here,,, also im ace, trans and panromantic lol

my parents say they aren't, but they truly are homophobic so i pray to god that they don't find this account or any of my accounts other than yt

I also hope they don’t, of you really don’t want them to know. Homophobes suck.

19 hours ago, cedarwhisperplaysniche said:

I am Christian, but I’m not homophobic, which a lot are, but I’m sure my mom isn’t. I think she might be transphobic tho- but she only reacted when a (probably) 3 year old was trans. I bet that was just because someone that little didn’t have the choice though,

Tbh young kids still kinda have a choice. Im not trans myself, but from lot of trans people online I’ve heard that even when they were little they would say things like “I wanna be a *insert opposite gender of their assigned gender*”

4 hours ago, BirbMonster2 said:

Tbh young kids still kinda have a choice. Im not trans myself, but from lot of trans people online I’ve heard that even when they were little they would say things like “I wanna be a *insert opposite gender of their assigned gender*”

yeah i guess. i have come to the conclusion, that my mom is kinda transphobic??? idk really

• Paw up 1

16 hours ago, cedarwhisperplaysniche said:

yeah i guess. i have come to the conclusion, that my mom is kinda transphobic??? idk really

yea same :[ both my parents are transphobes and make transphobic jokes literally every day

my mom also said that enby people don't exist so i might disintegrate just to prove her point

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

yea same :[ both my parents are transphobes and make transphobic jokes literally every day

my mom also said that enby people don't exist so i might disintegrate just to prove her point

:( okay jokes are too far! Even if my mom is a transphobe, she doesnt bully trans people. It’s just rude to make jokes! (No offense if you take offense)

3 hours ago, cedarwhisperplaysniche said:

:( okay jokes are too far! Even if my mom is a transphobe, she doesnt bully trans people. It’s just rude to make jokes! (No offense if you take offense)

literally so true

On 4/18/2023 at 12:39 PM, BirbMonster2 said:

does that mean im trans?? when i was three i thought I was a boy and I would proudly say “im a boy!” and when my parents broke it to me i was so disappointed. man i just figured out my entire life now. /j 

but i’m very happy about being a female rn so not likely PLUS you shouldn’t trust a really shouldn’t trust a three year old so probably not

1 hour ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

i flushed mine down the toilet a few months ago

finding nemo gender! in theaters now! buy tickets! /j

i thought of finding nemo INSTANTLY after i read this

On 12/14/2022 at 10:21 AM, Charles. said:

i am, a trans male,, he/it/ze/they, in order of preference..

im gay + ace, like i don't really look for people to like, and im not very interested in romance at all really, but if i do its almost always a guy.

i dunno what it is but i just like masculinity i suppose, :shrug:

still trans and always will be lmao

he/him, it/its, and they/them are all very much preferred, 

very very homo i am yes, and also still quite ace. men are just, yes<3

that is the ozzy update for now B]

• Paw up 1