Stray Fawn Community

goggles’ home thread, aka “goggles’ dead mod career cemetery”

Goggles-kun

7CCFC5F8-5AE0-4663-9E16-3E857CAE529D.jpeg.b561c00452256e0c63dbc43881205c4d.jpeg

Both Links are the equivalent of spawning in God but TP Link is on another level—he doesn’t need a special tunic to go to literal freezing hellholes or a hot desert or a volcano. I consider him the only Link to be absolutely jacked

(this is my life where I call TP Link “jacked”. Please quarantine, end me)

• Eek! 1

People who think The Lion King ripped off Kimba the White Lion are the same people who think that because their favorite intellectual property featured something vaguely specific means that nothing else can use it

• Like 1

I have exhausted so much of my creative potential that I no longer find joy in drawing. I absolutely cannot understand people who rely on commissions as their primary source of income; surely, they’re all bound to hit an art block, right? There can’t possibly be any human being that can pop out ideas from left and right without saying, “you know, I just can’t find any joy in drawing right now.” How could you even commute, unless all your commissions were absurdly pricey? I truly don’t understand.

• Sad 2

next month is pride month but i won’t be doing anything special, i’ll do the funky profile pride ring thing but that’s about it 
because if there’s one thing i truly hate about myself more than anything, it’s because i am lgbtq+ so please don’t pester me about it

16 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

People who think The Lion King ripped off Kimba the White Lion are the same people who think that because their favorite intellectual property featured something vaguely specific means that nothing else can use it

I see you watchedYourMovieSucksDOTorg's video
(don't ask why the text is like that I don't know copy pasting youtube usernames is weird)

3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

2 hours well spent

Panja's ghost: Take off your pants, Leo! Human clothing isn't appropriate for a lion!

Leo: But daaad... This is how I convince the humans that I'm a kitten!

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1