Stray Fawn Community

goggles’ home thread, aka “goggles’ dead mod career cemetery”

Goggles-kun

I love r/gachalifecringe’s user base because every time someone posts Daganronpa or Persona characters as gacha characters on the sub the comments are flooded with “tHeY rUiNeD mY fAvOrItE gAmE” 
I sincerely hate gacha life but it’s so funny

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

926C0F80-4C24-45AB-9405-CDBCF3DC36E5.thumb.jpeg.985225dcfa21af4a6c81133687ab69a6.jpeg

5 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I drew a nicheling who’s name is Zeus

DED190B1-11F2-405A-B70C-A902CBFB7CD9.thumb.jpeg.3a40eca97c4646f19992b894bedcb814.jpeg

I think this is proof that nobody cares about what I do unless it satisfies everyone’s tastes and can be manipulated in a way it can be turned into an art request of some sorts

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It’s a shame that Pixar’s movie Onward didn’t really do as well in the box office as its predecessors did. I certainly liked it because I was able to tie in my own experiences with one of the central ideas of the movie and thought it was cinematically gorgeous. (It’s like The Good Dinosaur where the backgrounds are so realistic yet animated that it can be passed off as an actual picture to the untrained eye) 

cries

• Like 1

Imagine being born as a Spoink in Hoenn and being doomed to jump all your life until someone catches and evolves you 

And when you do decide to stop jumping, you die because your heart stops when you stop jumping

Spoink keep spoinking

• Like 1