Stray Fawn Community

goggles’ home thread, aka “goggles’ dead mod career cemetery”

Goggles-kun

6 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

happy june 

41776326-8EB4-47F4-B66F-6C13D732C989.jpeg.f9fce457021a4bdfd8fe0d5c0b07e9b5.jpeg

or they...y'know...used the colors of the rainbow that existed long before it was associated with gay people?

I'm not even sure if that was a joke or not but I'm just gonna say this anyways please don't kill me

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 6:30 AM, Sky said:

I'm not even sure if that was a joke or not but I'm just gonna say this anyways please don't kill me

I feel like the oranges from the house make it pretty clear, but then again...

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

• 2 years later...
On 5/31/2020 at 10:30 PM, Sky said:

or they...y'know...used the colors of the rainbow that existed long before it was associated with gay people?

Actually, The rainbow flag became associated with LGBTs around 1978.

Now, the First generation of gaming consoles was released in 1972.

17 hours ago, RiderTheInkling said:

Actually, The rainbow flag became associated with LGBTs around 1978.

Now, the First generation of gaming consoles was released in 1972.

just saying that rainbows have existed since the Flood (or earlier even) as well as, of course, colors in general, so the fact that those gems are certain colors doesn't mean it has any connection whatsoever to the gay flag

anyway those posts were 2 years ago and I'm sure Goggles was joking

55 minutes ago, Sky said:

just saying that rainbows have existed since the Flood (or earlier even) as well as, of course, colors in general, so the fact that those gems are certain colors doesn't mean it has any connection whatsoever to the gay flag

anyway those posts were 2 years ago and I'm sure Goggles was joking

wdym since the flood i thought they always existed 😨

3 minutes ago, Stellarshade said:

Rain didn't exist before the flood 😨

WHAT 😨😨😰 you can still see rainbows besides after rain tho like when water is spraying like a waterfall or something 

So-erm

Thirst didn't exist before the flood either i presume?

Also, if god made the earth, where were bible-dinos

I, and sorry if this offends anyone, i wish to become a scientest or something in that manner, find it hard to believe in the bible.

Like, If there was nobody here Before God, then who found out what he did and when? It's not like the god i hear people brag about to put a timeline in the sky just to brag like "Oh, yeah. I made this" and make an arrow point to the ground. Also, like I said, we have found proof that the dinosaurs existed. Fossils, bones, other crap like that. That seems like something "God" would want to be put in his bible if he was to have someone write about his Lovely Godliness. 

God defies the rules and knowledge of the science we have, and that is why I stopped believing.

-Thank you

14 minutes ago, RiderTheInkling said:

So-erm

I, and sorry if this offends anyone, i wish to become a scientest or something in that manner, find it hard to believe in the bible.

Like, If there was nobody here Before God, then who found out what he did and when? It's not like the god i hear people brag about to put a timeline in the sky just to brag like "Oh, yeah. I made this" and make an arrow point to the ground. Also, like I said, we have found proof that the dinosaurs existed. Fossils, bones, other crap like that. That seems like something "God" would want to be put in his bible if he was to have someone write about his Lovely Godliness. 

God defies the rules and knowledge of the science we have, and that is why I stopped believing.

-Thank you

i dont believe in the bible either but bro you didnt have to go like starting an argument we were just having a funny 😨 moment 😭😭😭

51 minutes ago, RiderTheInkling said:

So-erm

-Thank you

Uh... We're kind of not supposed to talk about that kind of stuff here. People's beliefs are everyone's own business and no one is going to convince anyone else to change them over the internet. I understand the need to defend yours and I do think we could have an interesting discussion here as interpretations of the Bible vary. (Personally I think science and religion can coexist, but if you disagree, that's fine.)

However, considering the forums' history with theological discussion and the fact that it literally led to the topic being banned, I do think we should leave dear Goggles' homethread to rest and not bring this up again.

• Paw up 1