Stray Fawn Community

Sky's art dump

Sky

just drew this (while in online class lol), it's of Primrose, a blind albino nicheling I have in a AHVHC game. she had a lot of kids despite her bad genes because for a while she was one of like 2 females. plus she's really pretty and I found her a cute mate. and yeah I know this piece is ugly.

Primrose.thumb.png.31741ac4a9d0f44da123b476b108df09.png

• Love 9

5 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

I love the idea of the gems being flowers

the process:

-draw 3 flowers

-plan to make them into a flower crown

-realize I cant move them into that shape

-oh hey look I drew them in the same position that gems go in

-I guess I'll put them there

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, FireXspotted said:

No I mean if I draw something for it

I mean, you can draw something and post it here if you'd like, but it is called 'Sky's art dump', you can make one too

• Paw up 1

I know this isn't Niche but whatever. if I start dumping more non-niche stuff than niche stuff then I'll move this thread to off-topic

anyways, the little 'able to draw human faces' switch was just flipped on and  first I drew this random woman I made up and I love her so much. I have this little fantasy world in my head where nearly all the humans are part animal (one day I'll write a story about it... one day) so she has some features of a sable antelope. her name is Nadine. she lives in her own lil hut with her adopted son (he doesn't have a name yet) who has features of a cow (big giant ears!!). she would happily get married and have kids but she hasn't found a husband yet (maybe she'll get one one day...), people for some reason kinda stay away from her. she found her son abandoned (I'm not making details yet bc one day when I make the story this adopted son will be one of the main characters) somewhere and adopted him. she wears a necklace with a cool purple stone on it and it may or may not have some magical powers and she may or may not know a little magic (that may or may not be how she has cool hoop earring even though she lives in like medieval times).

p.s. her hair is black, and her skin is very dark brown (not quite black, but close) too except for those lighter bits, they're very pale, almost white—it's a trait she got because of the sable antelope thing)

image.png.38b413299bbd96d9c6085bb8b300ab97.png

I drew this last night and ever since I can't stop thinking about Nadine, I just love her so much

• Love 5

then just now I managed to draw my favorite fictional character ever, Leo Fitz ❤️ below the actual drawing is my two references—the actual picture of him, and a drawing based off of that picture that also helped me out FITZ WAS SO YOUNG AND INNOCENT IN SEASON ONE AHHH

hopefully one day I'll be way better at drawing humans, I could definitely improve.

(too bad I drew this on lined paper :T)

image.png.b50a0ea21f48aa6932eebc0fd7acd58f.png

LEO FITZ. look at that face i love it. <3 | Iain de caestecker ...Fitz: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Marvel agents of shield, Marvel tv ...

• Love 4

• 2 weeks later...

it takes me so long to draw anything :T anyways, drew Meringue! it's pretty bad but eh, I did like half of it two months ago and remembered and finished it today

2023940907_MERMER.png.d98f9fe91c7f7705fd8e5a5f0fd646cd.png

• Love 8

2 hours ago, Sky said:

it takes me so long to draw anything :T anyways, drew Meringue! it's pretty bad but eh, I did like half of it two months ago and remembered and finished it today

2023940907_MERMER.png.d98f9fe91c7f7705fd8e5a5f0fd646cd.png

gah his head's too small...too late now, I merged all the layers before coloring the lineart :T

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...