Stray Fawn Community

story time 2.0

Sky

they swarmed the cat's gut, but as the cat and dog were formed of air they were slowly floating to the top of the ocean along with all the fishies! as that was happening...

9 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

they swarmed the cat's gut, but as the cat and dog were formed of air they were slowly floating to the top of the ocean along with all the fishies! as that was happening...

A fishing boat was coming around

a French wizard came down from it and said "It was who transformed your girlfriend!" He prepared his wand to turn Jim into a baguette. "When I transform you the only way to regain you and your girlfriend's former form is to..

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

a French wizard came down from it and said "It was who transformed your girlfriend!" He prepared his wand to turn Jim into a baguette. "When I transform you the only way to regain you and your girlfriend's former form is to..

find love in another!" He laughs maniacally.

jim says to his girlfriend, "do you wanna go out to eat?"(therapist: "tiger shark jim isn't real, tigershark jim can't hurt you TIGERSHARK JIM: baggutte tiger shark)

7 hours ago, Zixvir said:

jim says to his girlfriend, "do you wanna go out to eat?"(therapist: "tiger shark jim isn't real, tigershark jim can't hurt you TIGERSHARK JIM: baggutte tiger shark)

(but Jim is a baguette and at this point I don't know what Kathleen is but it's not an eel)

14 hours ago, Zixvir said:

The huge cat is scared off by the giant baguette and swims off.

Tim told Jim that his life as a baguette was now going to be difficult. "Now that you're a baguette, your life will be a lot tougher. Since everyone craves baguettes, you can expect people to try and eat you." The next thing Tim did was

1 minute ago, berri said:

Tim told Jim that his life as a baguette was now going to be difficult. "Now that you're a baguette, your life will be a lot tougher. Since everyone craves baguettes, you can expect people to try and eat you." The next thing Tim did was

Set out on a journey to find the French wizard, whose name was learned to be..

Inverseur De Forme 🥖

Upon reading some ancient scrolls, Tim learned that the wizard lived on Coral Imp: A land filled with sea plants. Inverseur specifically lived on the top of Coral Imp.

Tim showed Jim the scrolls. Jim knew this was going to be a long and treacherous journey, but he was determined to turn back into a normal shark.

But first he needed to overcome the hunger of the fishcitizens...

1 hour ago, Yambo OwO said:

Inverseur De Forme 🥖

Upon reading some ancient scrolls, Tim learned that the wizard lived on Coral Imp: A land filled with sea plants. Inverseur specifically lived on the top of Coral Imp.

Tim showed Jim the scrolls. Jim knew this was going to be a long and treacherous journey, but he was determined to turn back into a normal shark.

But first he needed to overcome the hunger of the fishcitizens...

Jim colored himself so that he looked moldy, and nobody wants to eat moldy baguette.

23 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

Jim colored himself so that he looked moldy, and nobody wants to eat moldy baguette.

Nobody accept Tim, another shark who stared at jim hungrily

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Nobody accept Tim, another shark who stared at jim hungrily

(but Tim is his friend and a squid? or is it a different Tim I'm going with that)

Shark Tim lunged at Jim, but he dodged just in time. Squid Tim came towards Shark Tim and did a pro gamer move, which was..

12 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

(but Tim is his friend and a squid? or is it a different Tim I'm going with that)

Shark Tim lunged at Jim, but he dodged just in time. Squid Tim came towards Shark Tim and did a pro gamer move, which was..

(oop- I haven't been keeping up, you can just make up a new name for em)

30 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

(it's like earthworm jim) a random earthworm worm comes to jim and says " hello, what's your name? jim responds by saying"...

"Jim, and as you can see I am currently a baguette but I'm normally a shark"

Just now, gamingcookie said:

"Jim, and as you can see I am currently a baguette but I'm normally a shark"

"Well that sucks, dude." The earthworm replies. "To bad I can't help you. lmao."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

"Well that sucks, dude." The earthworm replies. "To bad I can't help you. lmao."

The earthworm is eaten by Shark Tim and he chokes on it. Squid Tim and Jim continue on their quest to Coral Imp.

2 minutes ago, Flopity said:

Eventually, more sea plants began to appear as they swam forward. “Hey, looks like we’re almost there!” Squid Tim noted. Jim was about to reply, but then he saw..

A gigantic angler fish which said...