Stray Fawn Community

The Adventure of Life (For 9 friends)

orinz

i've been able to change titles in the past like with my failed roleplay, but it had a description along with the title, and it wasnt in the form of the reply. If i remember correctly it only allows u to edit the title through the description

• Like 1

aaaaaaaaaa!! my screen shots are all screwed up!!

I think i skipped a day... I knew i was a bit of a mess when i was younger but this takes the cake

• Sad 1

Day 2

Little Nightmares Adventures

Purrince charming

78893373_Purrince1(2).thumb.png.496bb30877091037ce84b93b2bda8722.pngPurrince Charming was done watching the amusing yet slightly dangerous event of Vampiera and Rokir. He took a seat on a crabbit and shook all the water out of his fur and feathers. The crabbit was not able to fight back and honestly seemed like the perfect chair for Purrince Charming. "Ahhhhhh, what a comfy seat...", he said, getting all the water out his fur and feathers and now playing with the crabbit's claws. Then he noticed Rokir didn't run away after Vampiera fell asleep. "What is he doing??? Does he have a death wish or something?! Eh not my concern anyways", he said, completely neglecting, denying, and forgetting about his purr snout and his duty as healer.

The Fishers

fisher2.thumb.png.b4f13330a8c36d81bbc9ec5d294e343e.png"Kirvan, where are you going????" Eryva shouted over to Kirvan. "Uhhhhh I'm going to fish places??" Kirvan said as he called back with confusion in his voice. "We're not going to the ocean silly, we're going to a lake! If we go to the ocean, the sharphins will bite our tails off..." Eryva explained, then after a moment she darkly added, "more likely your tail and antenna rather than mine. AHHHH OMG THERE'S ONE BEHIND YOU!!!!". "WHU WHERE- That's not funny!!!" he shouted at the laughing-on-the-floor Eryva. "What you talking about of course it is." Eryva replied, "Anyways are we going or not?", she impatiently asked afterwards. "Ok, ok, I'm coming, but no more jokes!", he sharply added. And so they ventured to the main land.fish3.thumb.png.f61ca439abb59e319dc8605a80f2d5d5.pngfisher4.thumb.png.d6025c5915cfe653d15586c4f5e60732.pngThey were using the ancient technique of frogging, where Nichelings would form a line and the nicheling in the back of the line would jump or run over to the front, and rinse and repeat. It was always the nicheling in the back of the line who advanced first.fisher5.thumb.png.bad1d1bc076f7fd2fdb28935077934e6.png

• Love 1

fisher5.thumb.png.8ee5e64d59ab9feee66bfa8dc58e2219.pngThe next time Eryva jumped over Kirvan, she accidentally brush one of Kirvan's antennas. Kirvan yelped but not fropain (feel free to put any theories about that). "OMG are you ok?! I'm so sorry!" Eryva said after she noticed she hit one of his antenna's. "No, no, I'm ok Eryva", he said shakily. Then they continued on and Eryva found a crab, but ignored it.fisher6.thumb.png.b816771d5ab76c221bdde8dd8bb7baa2.pngfisher7.thumb.png.1cdd47cc90119372e118694712939196.pngKirvan's last gem flickered out. The Crabbit reached to pinch Kirvan's tail but Eryva growled and smacked away it's claw.fisher8.thumb.png.dcc609704c596cb8bde8693c440256db.png

• Eek! 1

On 5/23/2021 at 8:48 PM, orinz said:

hmmmm... I realize this playthrough may be a lil too... calm

(Nah its fine, stories can't just be excitement that's all over the place. Development can be good. You were doing fine

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2021 at 12:12 PM, Chiyanna said:

(Nah its fine, stories can't just be excitement that's all over the place. Development can be good. You were doing fine

I agree with u when you say stories can't just be excitement. but at the same time, what's a story without any excitement 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 3:50 PM, orinz said:

I agree with u when you say stories can't just be excitement. but at the same time, what's a story without any excitement 

(Yours was just beggining, if u feel it needs more excitement, then ramp it up

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Yours was just beggining, if u feel it needs more excitement, then ramp it up

The thing is tho, i have about 20-40 screen shot from one year ago, and the world itself had kinda taken a peaceful turn after wards and i had no exciting plans. so i'll ramp it up in a different way. i deleted the world, but im keeping a sandbox save with all their info. age, genes, such like that, and then they will return in a new playthrough. i'll just have em popping up everywhere in later playthroughs of mine

• Paw up 1

i'll still continue with the screenshots i have, but after those run out, this playthrough will pretty much be put down and branch out to other playthrough of mine

• Like 1