Stray Fawn Community

~Truth and Misfortune~ A Time and Space sequel (Sign-Ups)

Katumai

OH BOY, gotta say, didn't think this would happen when the rp first started

This is a sequel my beloved rp Time and Space:

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/topic/8553-~time-and-space~-rp/

These are just sign-ups, as the actual rp will be held in a private chat due to content that's too, uh...graphic for the forums themselves. 

If you're sensitive to gore, I suggest that you don't join in. I'm known to not be afraid to use gore and detailed descriptions at that, so just a warning. 

Also, you will probably get attached to certain characters, and they'll all probably die...I'm also known for having no mercy when it comes to killing off my own characters. :')

SO, here's the form:

Character Name

Gender/Sex

Tribe (look to original rp for the five tribes)

Character Picture

I have an entire story planned out for this, so just try your best not to stray to far from what I have planned. You'll get it sooner or later.

Also, no superpowers. I just-can't with those anymore, we have enough weird stuff going in this dang rp.

Only two characters for now, I manage most of the population so I have enough characters to keep track of :')

The three main people in the original rp already stated that they wanted to join, so they don't have to resubmit.

Participants:

@Flower

@FawnCat

@Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy

• Eek! 3

• 2 months later...

I would join, but 1, I’d probably mess everything up, and 2, I wouldn’t know what was going on and would probably feel left out because I don’t know what’s happening. But I guess I feel like that no matter what happens. Plus, there’s already a lesbian couple. 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

I would join, but 1, I’d probably mess everything up, and 2, I wouldn’t know what was going on and would probably feel left out because I don’t know what’s happening. But I guess I feel like that no matter what happens. Plus, there’s already a lesbian couple. 

same here

54 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

Unless someone wants me to join then I probably will

On 4/20/2020 at 12:10 PM, Possum Girl said:

Character Name: Spidereye

Gender/Sex: Female

Tribe (look to original rp for the five tribes): Rain Venom

Character Picture:
Has melanism apart from her orange eyes, poison fangs, lean body, scorpion tail, big ears and one runner leg and one claw.

I mean, i might as well join anyway. Here's her picture:
image.thumb.png.63dd8da6d4878d1e06baaee0213cf0ab.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 10:14 PM, Broken said:

17B531D6-2547-488C-B68E-CCE911CD87F8.jpeg

On 6/26/2020 at 10:08 PM, berri said:

I mean, i might as well join anyway. Here's her picture:
image.thumb.png.63dd8da6d4878d1e06baaee0213cf0ab.png

XFCGVYHUIJOK SORRY GUYS I JUST CHECKED THIS AGAIN

But yeah, thanks for joining! once we get the original rp done i can invite you to the chat if you still want to be in it ctgyhujikolp;

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Sky said:

If another slot ever opens up, I'd love to join :)

There's always spots open, the only 'bad' thing I get from having new people is some re-working on the plot to fit in the extra characters drtfgyhuj

ngl, never expected that you would ever be interested in this dfxghj

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

There's always spots open, the only 'bad' thing I get from having new people is some re-working on the plot to fit in the extra characters drtfgyhuj

ngl, never expected that you would ever be interested in this dfxghj

I haven't looked at a ton of this roleplay, but it seems interesting, and obviously very active! I don't mind waiting until you can fit me in easier. Should I go ahead and submit a character so that you know what you're dealing with?

5 minutes ago, Sky said:

I haven't looked at a ton of this roleplay, but it seems interesting, and obviously very active! I don't mind waiting until you can fit me in easier. Should I go ahead and submit a character so that you know what you're dealing with?

Go ahead! Just gonna inform you that I'm a huge procrastinator (and school is really soon for me) so it might take a while for the original rp to finish dfyguh

• Paw up 1

(I'd like to share that while generating names for him, I got Frapipppipp...)

Character Name

Nouh (pronounced like Noah)

Gender/Sex

Male

Tribe (look to original rp for the five tribes)

Tsunami Crash

Character Picture

image.thumb.png.9fae80ef80631d4577725095be9dfb83.png

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Can I make a suggestion?

Why not make this a discord rp server?

i think the main reason is because mother (fawn) can’t get discord