Stray Fawn Community

Tritium. Really?

Konchog

Tritium is a great resource, but it's a bit weird to be mining it.

With a melting point of -248℃ and a boiling point of -254℃ it is hard to imagine a less mineable material.

I know it's just science - but if we have unobtanium for the other resource, why not use hardtofindium, droneium, phlebotinum, eludium, or if you want one that really exists, dysprosium?!

• Like 1

Naming is so hard xD 

In the middle we thought it was funny if we made the resources (4 in total?) having names of the developers. I think is was something like Stettium :MichaAngry: and Rogium :Roger: . The others I don't remember or weren't decided :) 

I think Tritium is a relic from the very very very early days of Micha's solo dev times :) Nowadays we can't change things easily, because every change has to be translated into many different languages :) 

So Tritium it is, even though it makes no sense at all, sorry @Konchog xD 

Just now, Markus said:

Naming is so hard xD 

In the middle we thought it was funny if we made the resources (4 in total?) having names of the developers. I think is was something like Stettium :MichaAngry: and Rogium :Roger: . The others I don't remember or weren't decided :) 

I think Tritium is a relic from the very very very early days of Micha's solo dev times :) Nowadays we can't change things easily, because every change has to be translated into many different languages :) 

So Tritium it is, even though it makes no sense at all, sorry @Konchog xD 

Hahaha -- well, never mind ;-D. Most people will either not know it, or take it with the great amount of irony that it suggests ;-D. I like the idea of Stettium and Rogium!

• Paw up 1