Stray Fawn Community

Hello!

Hello! I am Wish. I'm pretty new to these forums, I've lurked around because the challenges those in the Niche community come up with are cool to try out!  I have had niche since the fall of 2016, which is the main game by Stray Fawn Studio which I play, though I am interested in trying Nimbatus. I haven't really played Niche for about a year or two since, so I've noticed things have certainly changed and the game is growing a lot. Usually I play Niche to create stories and sort of almost "role-play" things out, I've pretty much done it since I got the game.

All you really need to know about me I guess is that I love animals and love to share my love for art and storytelling. I hope to make some like-minded friends or acquaintances on these forums, and I'm pleased to meet everyone here. And, for your information - I took a peek at the fan-art category and you are all so talented, so if ya' ever feel discouraged about your artwork, just know that I love all of your art. Anyways, nice to meet you guys, buh-bye! 💗

• Like 5
  • Eek! 5
  • Paw up 1