Stray Fawn Community

story time 3.0

MАTTRESS

2 minutes ago, Literally a Burning Bat said:

The peanut butter cookie was named Timmy. Timmy had a wife, Timmie, and a son, Timmymy. Also a daughter, Timmi.

The kids were visiting their grandmother on their mother's side, Tinny, the only living grandparent.

1 hour ago, gamingcookie said:

The kids were visiting their grandmother on their mother's side, Tinny, the only living grandparent.

Little did they know, Their grandmother was secretly a frog whom intended to eat them next Friday

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Little did they know, Their grandmother was secretly a frog whom intended to eat them next Friday

The real grandmother was kidnapped and currently is in..

11 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Boston.

The fake Tinny greeted the kids "Oh wonderful to have you dears back! I baked you some cook- en! I mean, I cooked you some bacon hahaha!"

4 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

The fake Tinny greeted the kids "Oh wonderful to have you dears back! I baked you some cook- en! I mean, I cooked you some bacon hahaha!"

"But I wanna eat newborn babies!" One of them complained. The parents look dissapointedly at the bacon.

20 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"But I wanna eat newborn babies!" One of them complained. The parents look dissapointedly at the bacon.

The fake grandmother said cheerfully "I can help with that!" The bacon turned into tiny chocolate chip cookies.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

timmymy runs to his father and climbs onto his head

but his father turns into a giant eagle and flys away with timmymy still on his head.

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

but his father turns into a giant eagle and flys away with timmymy still on his head.

Timmymy also turned into an eagle!! Meanwhile, Timmi was..

trying to do the transformation jutsu along with them but doesn't have the correct balance of chakra, she keeps failing but eventually...

4 hours ago, Zixvir said:

trying to do the transformation jutsu along with them but doesn't have the correct balance of chakra, she keeps failing but eventually...

transformed into a pair of earbuds!!

she then blasts words out saying"put me in your ears daddy!" and timmy does exactly that and then timmi blasts into his ears"...

6 hours ago, Zixvir said:

she then blasts words out saying "put me in your ears daddy!" and Timmy does exactly that, and then Timmi blasts into his ears...

Never Gonna Give You Up!

5 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

Never Gonna Give You Up!

Never gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, and desert you!