Stray Fawn Community

*-The Sacrifice Island-* (No Adoptables!)

GreenTheGreat

Just now, Greenpaw said:

just gotta @ everyone here so they can have a sacrifice of all the prisoners! I'll do that cause I already know how to do that stuff in a likable way

Ok, you should probably do it, because I would be like, "Time to commit arson! *chucks peeps in the fire*"

@A A A A A A and @Flower You guys must host the last (and first lol) sacrifice of the rp! Fiercewind has had a sign to but the magic bracelet on the everlasting ember while sacrificing all the prisoners.

@Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy

@The Hollow Knight

@Applesauce

@FireXspotted

Quote this with here when you see this and are prepared for the last rp of this! We will be creature a sequel thingy lol. TIME TO YEET SOME BOIS INTO A FIRE

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

@A A A A A A and @Flower You guys must host the last (and first lol) sacrifice of the rp! Fiercewind has had a sign to but the magic bracelet on the everlasting ember while sacrificing all the prisoners.

@The Hollow Knight

@Applesauce

@FireXspotted

Quote this with here when you see this and are prepared for the last rp of this! We will be creature a sequel thingy lol. TIME TO YEET SOME BOIS INTO A FIRE

YE

1 hour ago, Greenpaw said:

@The Hollow Knight

@Applesauce

@FireXspotted

I'm ready

5 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

@The Hollow Knight

@Applesauce

@FireXspotted

I’ve seen it, I just probably won’t be prepared to rp for a couple hours

1 hour ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

TIME TO BURN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE NEED @A A A A A A

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA