Stray Fawn Community

*-The Sacrifice Island-* (No Adoptables!)

GreenTheGreat

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She looked at the entrance of the cave, then back to her. She smirked. "What are you gonna do if I tell you?"

"What? what do you mean?"

(give this cub a personal entertainer XD)

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"That's the one that tackled me!" Sparrow butted in. "She ran away with that other person!"

3 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

"What way?"

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She looked at the entrance of the cave, then back to her. She smirked. "What are you gonna do if I tell you?"

1 minute ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

She watched with narrowed eyes. Her tail thumping on the geound

1 minute ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

"I'm not just gonna give out important information FREELY. No, no, no... I'm not that dumb. I'm going to need something in return."

(Yes-)

"I'm not just gonna give out important information FREELY. No, no, no... I'm not that dumb. I'm going to need something in return."

(Yes-)

Just now, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

"Help me out here!" The guard growled, "You're supposed to be doing things! It's my job to guard!"

She glared at him, her eyes burning into his. ‘’Yes darling?’’ She asked. ‘’What is your offer?’’

Just now, Flower said:

She glared at him, her eyes burning into his. ‘’Yes darling?’’ She asked. ‘’What is your offer?’’

"Hmmm... Nothing coming to mind. Any ideas?" She smirked. 

"Hmmm... Nothing coming to mind. Any ideas?" She smirked. 

She shakes her head innocently. ‘No honey, are you sure you have none?’’

Just now, Flower said:

She shakes her head innocently. ‘No honey, are you sure you have none?’’

"Hmmm.... Entertain me. It might put some thoughts into my head." She said.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Hmmm.... Entertain me. It might put some thoughts into my head." She said.

She tilts her head. ‘’Entertain you how?’’

Susi sits down, her body feeling to heavy to carry itself. She looks at Midnight with blue eyes foggy with sleep and something else. She rests her head on her paws and falls asleep.

(bump)

Just now, Flower said:

Susi sits down, her body feeling to heavy to carry itself. She looks at Midnight with blue eyes foggy with sleep and something else. She rests her head on her paws and falls asleep.

Rela forced my hand

"How do you expect a cub to know?" She asked defensively.

She sighs. ‘’What type of entertainment? Do you want ideas or physical entertainment like.. a jester of sorts.’’

Just now, Flower said:

Midnight smiled at the fact that she finally gave in. She then sighed and looked around. She already had enough sleep, and would keep an eye out for any danger.

Just now, Flower said:

She sighs. ‘’What type of entertainment? Do you want ideas or physical entertainment like.. a jester of sorts.’’

"A jester? That would be fun." She smirked, and looked like she was about to laugh.

"A jester? That would be fun." She smirked, and looked like she was about to laugh.

This brat.. she thought though her face remained a perfect mask of practiced happiness. ‘‘I see.’’

Just now, Flower said:

This brat.. she thought though her face remained a perfect mask of practiced happiness. ‘‘I see.’’

(yes, Sparrow is the brattiest goddess you'll ever find--)

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Midnight smiled at the fact that she finally gave in. She then sighed and looked around. She already had enough sleep, and would keep an eye out for any danger.

Susi slept until.. she saw a figure in the dark haze of sleep. She got to her paws but her actual body did nothing. In the dream she could see her paws, hazy and slightly transparent. She took a step back in surprise, then walked closer to the figure slowly. ‘’H-Hello? Name yourself and your purpose here!’’ She said, trying to keep the quiver out of her voice as she straightens her posture and held her head high.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Susi slept until.. she saw a figure in the dark haze of sleep. She got to her paws but her actual body did nothing. In the dream she could see her paws, hazy and slightly transparent. She took a step back in surprise, then walked closer to the figure slowly. ‘’H-Hello? Name yourself and your purpose here!’’ She said, trying to keep the quiver out of her voice as she straightens her posture and held her head high.

(Rela you better keep your promise--)