Stray Fawn Community

*-The Sacrifice Island-* (No Adoptables!)

GreenTheGreat

Lyra turns around and locks eyes with Susi. 
Susi wilts as Lyra stalks towards her

”You insolent child!” She snaps are her, lashing at her ears with a paw.

Just now, Flower said:

"Stop that!" Rela's voice was heard, but every time she said something, the bracelet glowed. Rela herself was not able to be seen.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Midnight got up and went between the two. She started growling at Lyra, her ears going back as her fur stood on end.

Just now, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

"Stop that!" Rela's voice was heard, but every time she said something, the bracelet glowed. Rela herself was not able to be seen.

11 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

9 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Midnight got up and went between the two. She started growling at Lyra, her ears going back as her fur stood on end.

Lyra stood with paw raised. She had heard the voice and now looked at the bracelet, so did Siana. 
“What is this?” Siana asked. Looking at Susi’s wrist

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Lyra stood with paw raised. She had heard the voice and now looked at the bracelet, so did Siana. 
“What is this?” Siana asked. Looking at Susi’s wrist

"It's my bracelet!" Rela's voice once again came from the bracelet.

What.” Lyra said in anger and awe. 
Siana looked around and then at the child. “Oh wise goddess, why would you give this child your sacred bracelet? She is incapable of serving you as well as I could.” She protested,

Susi shuddered and pressed herself against Midnight.

Just now, Flower said:

Siana looked around and then at the child. “Oh wise goddess, why would you give this child your sacred bracelet? She is incapable of serving you as well as I could.” She protested,

"It's not about serving, idiot! It's about trickery, now take the black child back to the prisoner cave, make sure she gets sacrificed last. And make sure this child is treated like a queen!" 

4 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She looked back at Susi and gave a reassuring smile.

"It's not about serving, idiot! It's about trickery, now take the black child back to the prisoner cave, make sure she gets sacrificed last. And make sure this child is treated like a queen!" 

(YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS QUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

‘’What?!’’ Susi protested. ‘’You tricked me! I hate you!!’’ She wailed, wrapping her arms around Midnight in a tight hug.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’What?!’’ Susi protested. ‘’You tricked me! I hate you!!’’ She wailed, wrapping her arms around Midnight in a tight hug.

"Of course I did! Not just gonna give you my sacred magical bracelet without wanting something."

Just now, Flower said:

(Confusion noises but okay-)

She hugged her back to comfort her. She wasn't exactly used to hugs, but eh.

2 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

"Of course I did! Not just gonna give you my sacred magical bracelet without wanting something."

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Confusion noises but okay-)

She hugged her back to comfort her. She wasn't exactly used to hugs, but eh.

She frowned tearily at her thenlooked up at Rela’s ghost or wherever the voice was coming from, taking her arms away from Midnight. She wrapped her claws around the bracelet, squeezing tightly. Her intention was to destroy it, everyone, whatever she could.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

(YAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEEEEEN-)

(YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN)

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

She frowned tearily at her thenlooked up at Rela’s ghost or wherever the voice was coming from, taking her arms away from Midnight. She wrapped her claws around the bracelet, squeezing tightly. Her intention was to destroy it, everyone, whatever she could.

"I know what you're thinking, please don't, child. I'm making sure you're friend will live for a long time, she'll be sacrificed last! that means she'll basically never be sacrificed! Please, this is my only connection with you here in the living world!"

"I know what you're thinking, please don't, child. I'm making sure you're friend will live for a long time, she'll be sacrificed last! that means she'll basically never be sacrificed! Please, this is my only connection with you here in the living world!"

She flattens her ears to her head to block out the noise and rips the bracelet off her wrist with her teeth, placing it on the ground and raising her paw to slam into the glowing beads.

11 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She flattens her ears to her head to block out the noise and rips the bracelet off her wrist with her teeth, placing it on the ground and raising her paw to slam into the glowing beads.

"NO! NO STO-" The voice was cut off. Rela's connection with the living was no more.

3 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

"NO! NO STO-" The voice was cut off. Rela's connection with the living was no more.

ima just say you did it

because

yes

Oh oops I was just going to have it not work, she can fail I’m fine with that lol