Stray Fawn Community

*-The Sacrifice Island-* (No Adoptables!)

GreenTheGreat

7 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

"I know what you're thinking, please don't, child. I'm making sure you're friend will live for a long time, she'll be sacrificed last! that means she'll basically never be sacrificed! Please, this is my only connection with you here in the living world!"

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

She flattens her ears to her head to block out the noise and rips the bracelet off her wrist with her teeth, placing it on the ground and raising her paw to slam into the glowing beads.

4 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

"NO! NO STO-" The voice was cut off. Rela's connection with the living was no more.

Midnight flinched when it broke. Aaaand there goes that conversation. Dangit. Her mind started running thoughts. (If it DID break this happens but idk--)

6 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

ima just say you did it

because

yes

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Oh oops I was just going to have it not work, she can fail I’m fine with that lol 

(You guys are confusing me-)

Just now, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

also we got new lore, why rela can only speak with the flame speaker

Just now, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

she didn't actually slam her paw on it but ima just say she did

Wait no, I didn’t want it to break-

Just now, Flower said:

( >:()

Susi stared down at the intact bracelet. ‘’No..’’ she breathed.

Lyra and Siana. Start to approach Midnight menacingly.

Midnight looked over and started growling at the two. Her fur stood on end. Despite what she was doing to scare them away, her tail tucked behind her, showing a sign of fear.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Midnight looked over and started growling at the two. Her fur stood on end. Despite what she was doing to scare them away, her tail tucked behind her, showing a sign of fear.

Lyra laughed. ‘’Look at it, scared.’’ She said pointing at Midnight.

Just now, Flower said:

Lyra laughed. ‘’Look at it, scared.’’ She said pointing at Midnight.

Her eyes dilated. She continued to growl at them. She bared the rest of her teeth. Her eyes held both fear and anger.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Her eyes dilated. She continued to growl at them. She bared the rest of her teeth. Her eyes held both fear and anger.

Lyra lashed her scorpion tail while Siana crept closer, flashing a paw out at her and hitting her leg, knocking her over. Lyra angles her scorpion tail over Midnight.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Lyra lashed her scorpion tail while Siana crept closer, flashing a paw out at her and hitting her leg, knocking her over. Lyra angles her scorpion tail over Midnight.

Midnight stayed still, looking up with one eye in fear. She was still growling, but it had an obvious uncertainty about it caused by the fear. She unsheathed her claws but didn't do anything.

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Midnight stayed still, looking up with one eye in fear. She was still growling, but it had an obvious uncertainty about it caused by the fear. She unsheathed her claws but didn't do anything.

(Permission to stab with scorpion tail? My intent is for it to just put her to sleep long enough for them to bring her to the prison.

Just now, Flower said:

(Permission to stab with scorpion tail? My intent is for it to just put her to sleep long enough for them to bring her to the prison.

(Ye. She's sorta stuck remembering something from her past so she's not really gonna do anything-)

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Ye. She's sorta stuck remembering something from her past so she's not really gonna do anything-)

‘’Nightly night.’’ Siana whispered into her ear as Lyra injected her with (disinfectant-) venom.