Stray Fawn Community

*-The Sacrifice Island-* (No Adoptables!)

GreenTheGreat

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Injected her with Lysol-)

(Teehee, thank you Donald trump for the brilliant idea, I’ll go get the bleach rn- (if you didn’t know our ‘wonderful’president said that maybe covid could be cured by injecting disinfectant into someone-)

Just now, Flower said:

(Teehee, thank you Donald trump for the brilliant idea, I’ll go get the bleach rn- (if you didn’t know our ‘wonderful’president said that maybe covid could be cured by injecting disinfectant into someone-)

ye, my mom showed me the video.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

ye, my mom showed me the video.

Just.. where is he coming up with these ideas? Does he not remember the tide pod challenge? And if he does why is he telling us to do the tide pod challenge 2.0?

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

(That's not okay--)

• Like 1

Just now, Flower said:

Just.. where is he coming up with these ideas? Does he not remember the tide pod challenge? And if he does why is he telling us to do the tide pod challenge 2.0?

SHUSH THIS IS OFF TOPIC AND JUST NO

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(That's not okay--)

3 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

SHUSH THIS IS OFF TOPIC AND JUST NO

( Back to RP-)

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Siana instructs Lyra to bring Midnight to the prison so she does, Siana then leads Susi to the healers den.

Sparrow looks over at Midnight being dragged in. She snickered. "Well that's rich." She said to herself with a smirk on her face.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Sparrow looks over at Midnight being dragged in. She snickered. "Well that's rich." She said to herself with a smirk on her face.

Liana dragged themself to shore, her front paws barely grabbing onto the sand.

After Lyra leaves, Sparrow walks up to the sleeping Midnight. "Jeez. Deja Vu much, eh?" She mumbled to herself. She rolled her eyes and poked at Midnight. "Out cold. Huh." Then she got an idea. "She might not notice immediately but... It'll still hurt when she wakes up..." She mumbled.

Sparrow scratched Midnight' face, leaving a mark across her booper snoot. Midnight shifted but didn't wake up.

Sparrow walks away, over to her side of the cave. She yawned and placed her head between her paws.