Stray Fawn Community

*-The Sacrifice Island-* (No Adoptables!)

GreenTheGreat

Just now, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

that guard is guarding the camp, the other just got approached from a cub that 'wandered' away from camp, theres a difference >:D

(I'm still beautiful-)

Just now, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

The hammer-tailed guard just squinted more, trying to focus on the ports.

She could tell she was getting somewhere. "Hey. Hey. Hey. I'm booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd." She whines. The amount this child can hold her breathe is godly amounts-

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She could tell she was getting somewhere. "Hey. Hey. Hey. I'm booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd." She whines. The amount this child can hold her breathe is godly amounts-

The guard sighed and looked back. "Theres that cub that just came in." He said.

2 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

wait i'm an idiot. there are two entrances and two guards now cause I don't want to be an idiot.

(I hathe come from the ocean to be annoying-)

2 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

the guard of the front entrance smiled and let the cub in. "Be careful! and call if anything is wrong!"

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Why?" She asked with a smile.

"Hi!" She said, materializing behind her.

"Why?" She asked with a smile.

"I guess they want to see you because the other guard let her in, you can play with her. NOW STOP BOTHERING ME AND GO AWAY" He shouted, slamming his hammer tail on the stone.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Hi!" She said, materializing behind her.

1 minute ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

"I guess they want to see you because the other guard let her in, you can play with her. NOW STOP BOTHERING ME AND GO AWAY" He shouted, slamming his hammer tail on the stone.

She growled at the noise, drawing herself away. 

She turned toward the other child with her ears slicked back against her head. "Hi..." She mumbled.

She growled at the noise, drawing herself away. 

She turned toward the other child with her ears slicked back against her head. "Hi..." She mumbled.

"Your not very nice are you? Thanks okay, I don't mind, it just means I'll have to work harder to be your friend.

"Your not very nice are you? Thanks okay, I don't mind, it just means I'll have to work harder to be your friend.

She was a bit confused, but hid it. She just glared at them. "What do you want...?"

She was a bit confused, but hid it. She just glared at them. "What do you want...?"

"I dunno, the wind blew me over here."

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She just glared at her more. "Sure... Whatever..." She mumbled, sitting down, looking away.

She sat down and looked at her. “I’m Susi what’s you name?”

She squints. "Midnight?"

She nods. Her saber teeth and horns are sort of a warning not to mess with her.

1 minute ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

the wind blew through the cave, making a whistling sound.

She covered one of her ears, then slicked them back more.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She nods. Her saber teeth and horns are sort of a warning not to mess with her.

She covered one of her ears, then slicked them back more.

It fits. She said, the wind ruffling her shiny pink and black fur

She just stayed silent for a bit. The whistling seemed to irritate her.

She sat. “Your not very talkative, that’s okay I can talk enough for the both of us. Mother is always telling me to shut up and not create such a racket.” She says with a giggle

6 minutes ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

it stopped

She stopped messing with her ears.

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

She sat. “Your not very talkative, that’s okay I can talk enough for the both of us. Mother is always telling me to shut up and not create such a racket.” She says with a giggle

She stares at her. "What is your role here...?"