Stray Fawn Community

Foxy plans animations. Don't mind them. They're a dodo (slight warning? idk)

Cloude

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

I CAN'T! If I start here I have to PITY other too.

Pression was forced into her role. Feel bad for her.

Or feel bad for her boyfriend- spsps

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Pression was forced into her role. Feel bad for her.

Or feel bad for her boyfriend- spsps

NOoo~ Well I do feel bad for her BF but not her... only a little bit-

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

NOoo~ Well I do feel bad for her BF but not her... only a little bit-

Why do you or do you not feel bad for them? Make a list here and now-

Why do you or do you not feel bad for them? Make a list here and now-

Don't feel pity for them for the same reason I don't feel pity for Issi's parents. They made there choices. Like they say, you've made you're bed now lay in it. I do admit to feeling slightly pity for them but what they do to others makes me instantly wipe it away. (Although I'm not sure about The BF. I do feel pity for him but I know very little about him.)

"Hey~" -Penelope, Jest, and Deer sitting in a field at night

"Brother," -Penelope turns to Jest as he watches the fireflies dance around

"There's an endless road to rediscover!~" -She mouths this, brushing her paw through the grass to bring up more fireflies as Jest watches in amazement

"Hey~" -Jest looks up at Penelope with a smile

"Sister," -He bops her on the nose, holding back a laugh

"Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker~" -He mouths this, looking up at the night sky

"And ooh~" -Deer looks over at her siblings before looking as the grass below her

"If the sky comes falling down," -Jest and Penelope having fun together as Deer sits by herself, surrounded by the fireflies and wonderful light

"For you," -She puts her paw out, and a few of the fireflies take it as a chance to rest their wings

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do~!" -She smiles at the small insects before looking over at her siblings. The smile fades as the scene changes

"Hey, brother!~" -Deer in the den, trying to talk to Jest

"Do you still believe in one another?" -She mouths this as he walks away

"Hey, sister~!" -She goes over to Penelope

"Do you still believe in love I wonder?" -Penelope looks over at her blankly as Deer mouths this

"And ohh~," -Penelope leaves the den, and Deer hesitantly follows them

"If the sky comes falling down~," -She looks at the sun, which is on the horizon

"For you," -She flinches and looks back towards her siblings when she hears a yell

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do~!" -She stares as they begin to fight, but shakes her head and turns to run and get somebody

"Oooh~" -She runs back to the tribe

"What if I'm far from home?" -She comes back with some of the guards, but only sees her brother at the edge of the cliff

"Oh brother, I will hear you call!" -She runs over and looks down to see an unresponsive Penelope

"What if I lose it all?" -Deer looks up at her brother, who is crying yet smiling weakly

"Oh sister, I will help you out!" -She tries to talk to him, but her turns towards the guards

"Ooh~, and if the sky comes falling down,~" -Deer looks back down at Penelope, the sky around her glitching and showing that it's mid-day

"For you," -She just sees rocks covered in blood, and begins to cry

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do!" -She turns to see that the guards and Jest are no longer there as the scene changes

(Music break) -An older Deer is shown frolicing around with animals in the world, but she's still young. She bumps into a tall pink nicheling that happens to actually look like a deer. She looks up at Forest, not saying anything for a moment. Forest looks at the animals before looking back at Deer with a smile. She seems to say something that makes Deer happy. The scene around her then all mixes together, and spreads back out as a galaxy. She looks around and spots a tree. The tree is white and seems to have a glowing blue nicheling at the top.

"Hey brother," -The galaxy disappears and Deer blinks a few times. She looks around, spotting Jest standing in the snow growling at something

"There's an endless road to rediscover!~" -Deer creeps closer, but backs up into the trees again when she sees another nicheling.

"Hey, sister," -She squints, then her eyes widen as she sees Penelope

"Do you still believe in love I wonder?~" -She runs towards them, but they vanish as she tries to hug them

"And ooh~!" -She starts to cry, missing her siblings

"If the sky comes fallin' down," -The day suddenly changes to night, and she's stopped crying

"For you," -The day and night start changing frantically as roots slowly rise from the ground

"There's nothin' in this world I wouldn't do!~" -The roots entangle her, only leaving her head out

"Oh~..." -She doesn't open her eyes as the days and nights speed by without a proper glimpse of one set time

"What if I'm far from home?!" -Her ears perks up one night, and she slowly opens an eye

"Oh brother, I will hear you call!" -She looks over to see some nichelings walking closer

"What if I lose it all?.." -She tries to take her paws out from the root's grip, but it doesn't work

"Oh sister, I will help you out!..." -One of the nichelings spot her and start to run over

"Ooh," -She slowly blinks her one open eye as the nichelings are suddenly right next to her

"And if they sky comes fallin' down," -The nichelings tear at the roots to free her

"For you," -She looks up and tries to get a good look at one of them

"There's nothin' in this world I wouldn't...." -She sees the face of a worried female, one she's never met       (Issi)

"Do~..." -She closes her eye as she's eventually carried away

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Don't feel pity for them for the same reason I don't feel pity for Issi's parents. They made there choices. Like they say, you've made you're bed now lay in it. I do admit to feeling slightly pity for them but what they do to others makes me instantly wipe it away. (Although I'm not sure about The BF. I do feel pity for him but I know very little about him.)

So explain what you currently think about the boyfriend. 

Or is there some theories you might have?

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

So explain what you currently think about the boyfriend. 

Or is there some theories you might have?

Think he loved Pression? Didn't like how she turned out but didn't stop him from looking over her. Don't know. He seems to be ok. I don't really think about him right now. I mean it seems like he wanted to help the children, so their is that.

Think he loved Pression? Didn't like how she turned out but didn't stop him from looking over her. Don't know. He seems to be ok. I don't really think about him right now. I mean it seems like he wanted to help the children, so their is that.

The children are Jest and Everest. He hated seeing how Pression repeated the actions of their old leader-

The children are Jest and Everest. He hated seeing how Pression repeated the actions of their old leader-

That's even better. He's sounds like a good Niche. It's a shame Pression who got to be the leader didn't try to follow his lead. (Then again neither did Haben)

Just now, FawnCat said:

That's even better. He's sounds like a good Niche. It's a shame Pression who got to be the leader didn't try to follow his lead. (Then again neither did Haben)

Pression isn't exactly Pression- The shadowy her now isn't the same as the child-

Prostcgar could only be seen for about a year after death, but after that there was simply nobody to help Pression

Pression isn't exactly Pression- The shadowy her now isn't the same as the child-

Prostcgar could only be seen for about a year after death, but after that there was simply nobody to help Pression

She's just a charter I love to Hate.xD I like her as a character but I don't approve of her actions.

Just now, FawnCat said:

She's just a charter I love to Hate.xD I like her as a character but I don't approve of her actions.

Pression is a charter that loves to be hated- huh

Nobody should approve of her killing the parents of children just to teach children who not to believe in--

Pression is a charter that loves to be hated- huh

Nobody should approve of her killing the parents of children just to teach children who not to believe in--

Yes.

IN? her? rules?

Just messing around. Nah, just wondering why she went to that extreme.

She was being denied a relationship with her nieces and nephews. So she got rid of the enemies. And ruined the children's lives for siding with their parents-

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She was being denied a relationship with her nieces and nephews. So she got rid of the enemies. And ruined the children's lives for siding with their parents-

Makes more sense now... did I miss the part where they are related? Sheesh I really need to pay more attention. Still don't like her choices but can understand them a bit better now.

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Makes more sense now... did I miss the part where they are related? Sheesh I really need to pay more attention. Still don't like her choices but can understand them a bit better now.

Yes, Pression and Jest are related.

"I'm not Snow White," -Penelope standing in the snow

"But I'm lost inside this forest." -She looks around, listening for the distant sounds of angry nichelings

"I'm not red riding hood," -Penelope looks down at her bloody paws

"But I think these wolves have got me." -She turns to see Everest creeping closer

"Don't want your stilettos," -She glares at him

"I'm not," -Everest lunges at her

"Not Cinderella," -She growls, bracing for impact

"I don't need a knight," -He tackles her and pins her head in the snow

"So baby take off all your armour." -She kicks him off, quickly getting up and running as the scene shifts

"You'll be the Beast," -Penelope looks up at Quosine

"And I'll be the" -She smiles, looking down at the necklace

"Beauty, Beauty." -Flashbacks of her falling

"Who needs true love?" -She shakes her head, snapping out of it

"As long as you love me truly." -The galaxy fades away

"I want it all," -She turns and jumps at Everest, catching him offguard

"But I want you more!" -Her eyes begin to cloud up with black dots, the whites of her eyes going red

"Will you wake me up, boy," -She fades, her spirit possessing him

"If I bite your poison apple?" -Everest's eyes widen as he gets up, and his pupils seem to multiply

"I don't believe in fairy tales," -Everest shakes his fur, trying to ignore the chills going down his spine

"I don't believe in fairy tales!" -He walks forward a bit before breaking into a run

"I don't believe in fairy tales," -He leaves the woods, spotting Jest

"But I believe in you and me!" -Everest scoffs, faintly visible gems glowing

"Take me to wonderland." -Jest turns around, seeing Everest with both his eyes closed

"Take me to" -Everest walks up to Jest, not saying anything

"Take me to" -Jest nods before walking off

"Take me to wonderland." -Everest tilts his head before following

"Take me to" -Jest and Everest rejoin the group

"Take me to" -Everest looks around at the other nichelings, almost as if he forgot they existed

"Take me to wonderland." -Jest looks down at the bearyena cub, who is growling at Everest

"Take me to" -Everest looks over

"Take me to" -Everest smiles at the cub

"Take me to wonderland," -Everest attempts to walk with the group, but the cub blocks his past

"Wonderland," -Everest opens one of his eyes a bit, staring into the cub's eyes. The cub backs away

"When I lay my head down," -Later, Everest sitting in the cave, looking around at the sleeping nichelings

"To go to sleep at night," -His eyes land on the cub, who refuses to come anywhere near him

"My dreams consist of things" -The cub stares at him, shivering

"That'll make you want to hide." -Everest bares his teeth, scaring the cub

"Don't lock me in your tower," -The cub buries their head in their paws

"Show me your magic powers," -Everest looks down at the dimly glowing necklace

"I'm not afraid to face" -He lifts a paw up to one of the gems

"A little bit of danger, danger." -Everest disappears for a split second, showing Penelope sitting there as the scene changes

"I want the love," -Everest staring at the nichelings on the ports,

"The money," -Everest waits for them to start leaving before he joins them

"And the perfect ending." -Jest is wary, because Everest is hopping perfectly fine on the stones with his eyes closed

"You want the same as I, I," -The cub clings on to Jest, and he looks down at the scared ball of floof

"So stop pretending." -Jest follows on the stones, keeping a close eye on Everest

"I want to show you how" -Everest looks at the island ahead, not exactly happy nor sad

"Good we could be together." -The necklace flashes a bit, and Jest's eyes widen

"I want to love you through the night,"  -Jest jumps to the next stone a little too early

"We'll be a sweet disaster." -The bearyena cub clings to his side, trying not to fall as Jest lunges at Everest, trying to knock him off as the scene shifts

(This next part isn't on the stones, it's at a river-)

"I don't believe in fairy tales," -The cub desperately kicks at the water, trying to keep their head up

"I don't believe in fairy tales!" -Everest's eyes shoot open, and one of them goes back to normal

"I don't believe in fairy tales," -He jumps into the water, catching the cub and lifting them above water

"But I believe in you and me!" -He tosses the child up onto dry land

(the rest will be edited in later-)

"Take me to wonderland." -

"Take me to"

"Take me to"

"Take me to wonderland."

"Take me to"

"Take me to"

"Take me to wonderland."

"Take me to"

"Take me to"

"Take me to wonderland,"

"Wonderland,"

"Wonderland!"

(Music break)

"I believe in you and me,"

(Beat drop? Then lift the beat back up.)

"I don't believe in fairy tales,"

"I don't believe in fairy tales!"

"I don't believe in fairy tales,"

"But I believe in you and me!"

"Take me to wonderland."

"Take me to"

"Take me to"

"Take me to wonderland."

"Take me to"

"Take me to"

"Take me to wonderland."

"Take me to"

"Take me to"

"Take me to,"

"Wonderland."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

(No, this one's not gonna be the AU)

"They trapped me inside of Aperture Science," -Jest looks around, squinting as he stared at the darkness that was surrounding him

"Where chatty AI's are lacking compliance." -His fur stands on end as something pops up behind him and immediately starts talking

"Been napping a while, the lab is so quiet." -Jest opens his eyes, picking his head up out of his paws and looking around at the grass surrounding him

"GLaDOS is yappin' but I am happily silent!" -Everest walks up beside him, smiling while whispering something to Jest

"I question if I should ask her for guidance," -Jest watches as Everest walks away, and silently follows

"As I grab a device, a crafty appliance." -Jest looked down at his claw, claws shining

"I'll get through hazardous trial, deadly assignments." -Jest catches up with Everest, smiling weakly

"I've been travellin' like a dimensional pilot!" -Jest stops as the world around him glitches, and suddenly he's right in front of a snowy tree

"Bye gravity! I would rather defy it." -Jest looks around, spotting a group of new people, including Everest with burns on his throat and scarred eye

"Why think inside of the box? I'm steppin' outside it!" -He backs away from the tree and joins the group, glancing back at the tree as a bold red line cuts through it

"I was promised cake, but I'm back on a diet." -His fur stands on end, but it could easily be mistaken for shivering

"And I've yet to decide if GLaDOS is lyin'!" -He takes another step forward and suddenly drops into darkness

"She's actin' all nice, but she's actually violent." -He looks around and spots a pair of white eyes, accompanies by a dark silhouette

"Her cameras are live, she'll laugh as you're dyin'." -The shadow circles around him, but he stands his ground and growls

"Like the mass homicide of Aperature Science!" -Jest claws at the ground, revealing grass as white cracks form in the darkness around him

"What happened to my morality? Fried it." -He continues to claw at the darkness, and pretty soon he's just clawing at the air

"That's it GLaDOS, I quit!" -He looks around to see Everest staring at him in confusion (transition)

"As one door closes," -Jest looks back as The world behind him crumbles

"Another opens."

"But there are no keys,"

"See, I control them."

"My test has begun,"

"Now that you've woken."

"Your dreams of freedom"

"Keep you in motion."

"If I can't find a door to get through,"

"A portal will do, just connect orange and blue."

"Ignore personality cores who try to be cordial,"

"A moral code ain't what they usually use."