Stray Fawn Community

Corona challenge

Lilytuft

No, this is not a tiktok challenge where you lick a toilet seat. This is a nicheling version of the ongoing pandemic

Suggested sandbox settings : Covid-19.sandbox

(you can adjust this to your liking (just follow the instructions below))

If you can't/don't want to dowload the premade settings, here's a guide:

Set the age settings to something, where the sickness is only dangerous to old/damaged nichelings. Here's an example with the average human lifespan (day=year)kuva.thumb.png.a4bac08e474379f7861d9fbac3787753.png

For the tribe I suggest making as many nichelings as possible (it might be a good idea to have a good immunity gene diversity)

You are not allowed to start with purrsnout!

Example: I made the names random and made the starting age 15-18 days, then copied the two nichelings and edited their immunity genes.

kuva.thumb.png.1769b298c4b1069d2f0752d185489301.png

Start with a lot of nesting material. Set food according to how challenging you want it to be. Don't toush the other settings in that category (you can enable blind genes if you want)

There's really no reason to touch the world settings.

Make a win condition of surviving 365 days.

Gameplay:

Pick an island. I suggest an easy or a medium island that isn't a swamp.

Breed until you have at least 30 nichelings. Then pick a young nicheling (preferably a teen) and console it to have bat wings, bad head and double immunity. Then banish it from the tribe. You are not allowed to kill it.

Current Objective: Survive | Know Your Meme

Edited by Bucket Friend
fixed the win condition
  • Eek! 2

1 minute ago, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

also, you could just start with a teen bat double immunity rather than console it, I just don't want stuff like the dear god pregnant effect thing to happen to me or you guys XD

No status effect pregnant, just a simple set gene. A bat starter could be too old when the tribe hits 30 members

Just now, Bucket Friend said:

No status effect pregnant, just a simple set gene. A bat starter could be too old when the tribe hits 30 members

you could always use the console to de-age them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bucket Friend said:

true.

Just now, Sky said:

my point was to avoid any weird glitches with the console. lol

• Like 2

Just now, Sky said:

I guess, but that would still be using the console so it doesn't really make a difference, besides it would still take damage from sickness

• Like 1

Just now, Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice said:

true.

my point was to avoid any weird glitches with the console. lol

as of the last update, there aren't that many console bugs. all that I'm aware of is the pregnant thing, and that newborn nichelings put their heads in a weird position if you change something about them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

as of the last update, there aren't that many console bugs. all that I'm aware of is the pregnant thing, and that newborn nichelings put their heads in a weird position if you change something about them

ah

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HotCoco278 said:

Sounds pretty cool! Only complaint is the bat head might die pretty fast, but very good job otherwise!

by the time it's dead, it has already hopefully spread the illness

• Like 1