Stray Fawn Community

Sky's Niche screenshots

Sky

so this gal Gale was pregnant and all the sudden fire came up under her so everyone's like "Gale's cursed and her unborn kid is too and probably her other kids and definitely her mate" so they killed her and her mate and put her other kids on guard watch. however, the Child of Fire had already been born by the time Gale was found and killed. meanwhile, a boi named David finds an abandoned baby and names her Rossita, not knowing that she is the Child of Fire that the tribe is convinced has the power of fire. other side of the island, the Fire Siblings' guard falls in love with the Sister of Fire, Dove, and mates with her, claiming to their dying leader Kinekka that it's a wanderer's child. After Kinekka dies, her daughter Jennkieka takes over, and decides that one of the Brothers of Fire, Mibita, will her her mate. Meanwhile, Rossita becomes a teen and finds some fire and loves it. (She does not control the flames; this tribe is really gullible and she's their second fake goddess.)

unfortunately, Jennkieka and Mibita's children will not live happily ever after. Mibita is secretly eViL and does not want this Tribe to continue; thus, he plans to kill (secretly) any daughters that he and Jennkieka bear.

and thus ends the sneak peek into the stories I make up when I'm playing my own little tribes. lots of drama...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

so this gal Gale was pregnant and all the sudden fire came up under her so everyone's like "Gale's cursed and her unborn kid is too and probably her other kids and definitely her mate" so they killed her and her mate and put her other kids on guard watch. however, the Child of Fire had already been born by the time Gale was found and killed. meanwhile, a boi named David finds an abandoned baby and names her Rossita, not knowing that she is the Child of Fire that the tribe is convinced has the power of fire. other side of the island, the Fire Siblings' guard falls in love with the Sister of Fire, Dove, and mates with her, claiming to their dying leader Kinekka that it's a wanderer's child. After Kinekka dies, her daughter Jennkieka takes over, and decides that one of the Brothers of Fire, Mibita, will her her mate. Meanwhile, Rossita becomes a teen and finds some fire and loves it. (She does not control the flames; this tribe is really gullible and she's their second fake goddess.)

unfortunately, Jennkieka and Mibita's children will not live happily ever after. Mibita is secretly eViL and does not want this Tribe to continue; thus, he plans to kill (secretly) any daughters that he and Jennkieka bear.

and thus ends the sneak peek into the stories I make up when I'm playing my own little tribes. lots of drama...

20200519150112_1.thumb.jpg.f40f314c8c0bf3be0eb401fc4adbed2f.jpg

20200519163903_1.jpg

20200519164253_1.jpg

20200519164257_1.jpg

20200519164301_1.jpg

20200519164308_1.jpg

20200519164310_1.jpg

20200519170056_1.jpg

• Like 1

Mibita's plan did not work. First of all, he never had any daughters, only sons. Second of all, Kinnieka just made her son the leader and told him to pass the leadership to his daughter and continue the female-leader tradition.

Thus, this is the new leader, Nathaniel, the second male leader of the tribe, and his bunch of nichelings who will be going on to the next island (on day 300, I might add!)

20200519173624_1.thumb.jpg.a7be70f3f6caf2fc24d88a4b98c05564.jpg20200519173455_1.thumb.jpg.1a9c1e996d017baa21d7101f236467c2.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 6:14 PM, Sky said:

This is what I get for reading the second page first. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

It's been a long time. Here is the tribe currently. The tribe's leader (leaderess?) is Viola, who ha just given birth to her first child, a daughter named Flow. Flow's father is Twig, to Viola's right.

20200719210412_1.thumb.jpg.7a384da9f86b853516df6ee9dc558924.jpg

• Love 1

• Whenever the tribe is moving to a new land, the entire tribe has a "Migratory Birthing." Every breedable nicheling comes to the area near the ports, and almost everyone mates and has children. Once they're done breeding, some of the newly bred children (how ever many can fit on the port) are selected to move to the next island.
  • Once a nicheling is done having children (or if they cannot have children), and has no essential purpose (like being the sole nicheling that can pick berries from a bush), they drown themselves in the ocean as a sacrifice to "The Great Goddess Hallie." They usually drown in a bay, which is called Sacrifice Bay.
  • "The Great Goddess Hallie" is a nicheling who was once part of the tribe. She tricked her tribe into believing she was a goddess that came there to punish them for not giving her sacrifices. The tribe now gives many sacrifices to her - usually voluntarily by drowning, but sometimes the tribe will offer a wanderer to The Great Goddess Hallie by killing them near the water. Due to the amount of nichelings who believe she is a goddess, she was actually promoted to goddess and now resides in the bad part of Tyni with gods such as Mekoko and Chenthya as the goddess of punishment. She only forces punishments from this particular tribe, but deals out punishments to other nichelings and tribes. Though she resides with the 'bad' gods, she usually acts under Annini's orders, and respects her.
  • The tribe always has one leader. This leader is the only one who is allowed to have a set mutation menu, save for a few genes like medium body, which I can put in anyone's menu. The leader also has to be female, and the daughter of the former leader. The only exception is if the leader only has male children, in which it goes to one of the sons, or if the leader has no (surviving) children, in which the leadership goes to the former leader's closest relative (if they have no relations, just pick a random nicheling). There have only been two male leaders: Benji and Nathaniel.
  • I'll probably add more rules later
  • Like 2

i hope you dont mind me showing off a couple of the children i got while im playing on this save?

Twig and Viola had two very pretty daughters that are quickly growing on me oh god help

Screenshot (643).png

Screenshot (644).png

• Love 2

there's this lineage where I like to give one nicheling of their generation a Biblical name. then one of their kids is the next receiver of a Biblical name, and so on. there's been Elijah, Moses, Nathaniel, Benji (Benjamin), Josiah, Jedekiah, Aaron, Esther, and more

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

i hope you dont mind me showing off a couple of the children i got while im playing on this save?

Twig and Viola had two very pretty daughters that are quickly growing on me oh god help

Screenshot (643).png

Screenshot (644).png

AU sister: Flow, future mate of Aaron because she's the only female that's compatible with him and I like him

20200719213606_1.thumb.jpg.d6eef657db94f7136b97bc72a7cd4b3c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Root #1 has been destroyed by Taminni! at least she'll have something to show for in Tyni after she volunteers to be the tribe's next sacrifice to The Great Goddess Hallie

• Like 1

Just now, Sky said:

oh shoot. 10 food, 18 nichelings. still a day's worth of turns to collect food, but still...

The food shortage is taken as a warning from The Great Goddess Hallie, as only one nicheling (Taminni) has been sacrificed on this island. Nekka, Twig, and Rock sacrifice themselves (aka I console 100 damage onto them and they die instantly)

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

The food shortage is taken as a warning from The Great Goddess Hallie, as only one nicheling (Taminni) has been sacrificed on this island. Nekka, Twig, and Rock sacrifice themselves (aka I console 100 damage onto them and they die instantly)

The tribe also thinks Tooth is cursed. She settles on her nest with her second child, unaware that she will be killed as soon as she produces a H-immunity child.

23 minutes ago, Sky said:

the third in his line to be mostly black, with some white. his grandmother is Eclipse, who's in the new Murder Mystery thing!

20200719214249_1.thumb.jpg.4604ce82d3e0eb04c9b32e12830cb8ca.jpg

Eclipse! Woe

• Eek! 1