Stray Fawn Community

Temporary ban

wikipedia [he/him]

*Philo edited this post and the thread topic*

Please note that Sting-tail drake/alex602h has been temporarly banned for inappropriate behaviour.

Decision made:
I checked with 5 other community managers and discussed what should be done in such a situation.
First of all I want to state that I don't find the reported behavior ok in any way. Racism and sexual content are not tolerated in these forums in any way.
But please understand that when you decide to open a Discord or other platform and invite people there, you are not in our forums anymore.
Channels you open are your responsibility. You make the rules, you make sure the rules are kept, you add people, ban people, however you see fit.
I understand that many of you are upset about what happened and that is why we decided to ban Sting-tail drake for 5 days. 
Hopefully this time will help things cool down a bit. After the ban has passed I will reach out to Sting-tail drake and ask them if they agree to stick to the forum rules and if they agree, the ban will be lifted. I hope you can understand this decision. In the end, what we want is for this community to be a safe and welcoming place.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

IF A MEMBER GOING BY THE NAME Sting-tail drake/alex602h

Not a mod but gonna add: 

They could change names so be careful who contacts you by looking through name history (Which is a tutorial is required a mod can do so.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

I hope it was like alex's sibling or something bc that's really unlike her (and I wouldn't expect someone of her age to say that sort of stuff)

Same here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

I hope it was like alex's sibling or something bc that's really unlike her (and I wouldn't expect someone of her age to say that sort of stuff)

2 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Trust me people that age say that stuff

I hope too but some kids those age do say stuff like that. And they need help, but it's not right letting them continue doing stuff like this (If they are doing this kind of stuff.)

• Like 2

Just now, Aetherskye said:

I hope too but some kids those age do say stuff like that. And they need help, but it's not right letting them continue doing stuff like this (If they are doing this kind of stuff.)

aetherskye I get ur trying to help but.. ur not involved so pls leave it alone

I have no idea what you are all talking about currently, trying to figure it out via PM so I can resolve the issue ^^'
The problem happening outside the forums makes it hard for me to follow and understand what is happening.
Did anybody maybe take some screenshots they could send me via PM?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

aetherskye I get ur trying to help but.. ur not involved so pls leave it alone

I'm involved in everything that goes on here. Because this is like a 2nd home to me. But I will stay out of it too your wishes. Also this is a PSA and you're meant to see/read those...)

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I'm involved in everything that goes on here. Because this is like a 2nd home to me. But I will stay out of it too your wishes. Also this is a PSA and you're meant to see/read those...)

I mean trying to solve the situation. you weren't in the discord server

If it didn't happen on the forums, why should alex be banned on the forums? That didn't even seem like something alex would say. I confused. When did this stuff even happen?

Just now, Monkey Mooses said:

If it didn't happen on the forums, why should alex be banned on the forums? That didn't even seem like something alex would say. I confused. When did this stuff even happen?

It happened about 20 minutes ago

Just now, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

I mean trying to solve the situation. you weren't in the discord server

I wasn't. :/ Just confirming what goggles was saying. I reply to a lot of things by instinct.

• Like 2

@Monkey Mooses That is what I'm trying to figure out currently. 
It's a weird situation since it didn't happen in the forums but involves a lot of people that are part of this community.
I think for now, we will keep the ban. Hopefully that helps everybody calm down.
I will consult some other community managers, since I've never encountered a situation like this.
And once I've consulted them I will talk to Sting-tail drake and the other people involved and try to find a solution.

• Like 4

So... umm was the server deleted or was I just kicked? I'm fine with being kicked because I was planning on leaving anyways but I'm just curious.

• Like 1

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

No idea, I left

it didn't seem like it was at the point of deletion. just before it disappeared there were new channels opening

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

Then you probably were kicked? I’m not so sure

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it was literally just the forums without responsible adults to look after the children