Stray Fawn Community

Boston’s Homethread III (Bc im too lazy to find the old one)

bostonlobstah

there are too many baby farm animals in my house
6 baby chicks, they are moving to the barn this weekend though :) I’m worried about the little pale one though because she has scissor beak (top and bottom beak don’t line up/are crossed over) which could make it hard for her to eat and drink. I’m actually really mad about it because we got a scissor beak last time we ordered from this hatchery, too. It didn’t live long at all. And it’s supposed to be a rare defect auggghhhh

E105BCDE-F0C6-4571-895D-84BCB34EDA0C.thumb.jpeg.183ce763212a6efa287d5c752dbbb552.jpeg

Also, update on baby cow. Probably not getting the cow but instead we have an orphaned lamb from our neighbor/my dads friend!!! :) She is still weak but has a good chance to live. She still needs a name!!

Heres my sister @Jasper cuddling it 

C568924E-DC51-435A-B666-27E3CD7AFDDE.thumb.jpeg.d88902694a0c02f192f292718b769570.jpegA7653042-9591-4C58-92D1-011D50CB2A12.thumb.jpeg.ee9c8f89c17c80406372c67bca9f3e9a.jpeg

• Love 9

2 minutes ago, HotCoco278 said:

Your animals are so cute! What other animals do you have? (P.S. I really like the name Smokey for the lamb.)

Just chickens n sheep ...We have like? 7?? Adult hens right now so that's about to double ahaha

Also 3 adult sheep. We're a mini-farm :) 

Smokey is an adorable name!!! This breed should get lighter and turn white as an adult though

• Like 3

Update: Chicks have been successfully moved to the barn. It is very warm today. :)

Sheep is being called "Winnie" supposedly temporarily but I bet we won't be able to come up with anything else. She is getting a bigger box as well but will have to stay in the house for a while lol

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2

On 5/2/2020 at 8:55 AM, sabers promised land said:

She still needs a name!!

On 5/2/2020 at 9:00 AM, sabers promised land said:

This breed should get lighter and turn white as an adult though

Fade. The fur is slowly fading to a different colour so eh--

• Paw up 1

I persuaded my family into starting to watch DuckTales 2017 tonight. My excuse was to find a new show for my six year old little sister to enjoy, but really it’s my guilty pleasure. :)) Even this show kinda went over her head though she enjoyed it :)

The triplets and webby are BABY and Donald Duck is iconic and I love themmm sm

and of course Scrooge mcDuck himself

And then we can watch Gravity Falls next >:)

• Eek! 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 8:16 PM, bostonlobstah said:

I persuaded my family into starting to watch DuckTales 2017 tonight. My excuse was to find a new show for my six year old little sister to enjoy, but really it’s my guilty pleasure. :)) Even this show kinda went over her head though she enjoyed it :)

The triplets and webby are BABY and Donald Duck is iconic and I love themmm sm

and of course Scrooge mcDuck himself

And then we can watch Gravity Falls next >:)

I stopped watching around episode 12. The original DuckTales will always be my favorite 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:02 PM, Goggles-kun said:

I stopped watching around episode 12. The original DuckTales will always be my favorite 

I've never seen the original haha. I think that's because my parents didn't grow up with it. I should check it out :)