Stray Fawn Community

I think I’m becoming a Hamilton fanatic

takoyamaaaS

I haven't seen Hamilton (maybe when they make it into a movie), but I've heard a lot of the songs. My school choir was going to sing Schuler (is that how you spell it?) Sisters at our fundraiser thing, but it was cancelled due to the bud light virus.

anyways, I saw this earlier today, maybe you'd like it! ...I'm pretty sure it's Hamilton... (p.s. there's a second part, press the arrow to the right)

• Eek! 1

19 minutes ago, Sky said:

I haven't seen Hamilton (maybe when they make it into a movie), but I've heard a lot of the songs. My school choir was going to sing Schuler (is that how you spell it?) Sisters at our fundraiser thing, but it was cancelled due to the bud light virus.

anyways, I saw this earlier today, maybe you'd like it! ...I'm pretty sure it's Hamilton... (p.s. there's a second part, press the arrow to the right)

lol the song she mentioned (you'll be back) is the one you just linked. Also it's spelled Schuyler. I too was obsessed with Hamilton (it SO FREAKING GOOD OMG).

• Thanks 1

Let’s be friends!

Along with Fawncat! (If you didn’t see find our amazing performance of Aaron Bird, Sir in ‘all the pages’ thread.)

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

It's Burr, not Bird.

Just now, HotCoco278 said:

i think autocorrect happened

Nope. I meant bird. Look at the thread. You’ll understand.

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

lmao imagine having enough brain cells left to like a musical that isn't just dumb teenagers trying to be popular at school

BE MORE CHILL GEORGIE, 'CAUSE YOU KNOW THATS NOT CHILL OF YOU TO SAY

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 9:23 PM, Sky said:

maybe y'all should watch AoS, Lin-Manuel Miranda seems to like it (he even put the periods between the letters, a sign of a true fan) xD

1 hour ago, I am beautiful said:

mhm just spent 30 minutes straight replaying You’ll Be Back

help I’ve started to dream about it

I play a game, and I listen to my playlist as I play it. It appears every time I get a king George song, I lose. It’s a curse.

On 2/25/2020 at 9:34 PM, Aetherskye said:

7:59 - we go to school at 7:50 (I was out cause I had to take a tour somewhere else at 9:00 and it would be a waste to go to school.)

“Can I spam you with Hamilton memes while your at school?” 

“I’m going to take your silence as a yes.”

(From Little or no contrext. I still spam her with memes even if they aren’t Hamilton memes :p)

My Hamilton addiction is so much that:
-I blush whenever Laurens comes on screen (oh boy guys a crush on a d e a d  p e r s o n)
-My heartbeat goes way up whenever I hear about Hamilton
-I can feel my heart beating through my chest without touching it whenever I think about Hamilton

Definitely have some problems

14 hours ago, I am beautiful said:

-I blush whenever Laurens comes on screen (oh boy guys a crush on a d e a d  p e r s o n)
-I can feel my heart beating through my chest without touching it whenever I think about Hamilton

There are the people who like the music and history (me)

and there are these people.

... yep.

• 3 years later...
On 5/7/2020 at 9:39 AM, takoyamaaaS said:

im gonna kms