Stray Fawn Community

i rate pokemon

Goggles-kun

35 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

We had pokecord on a friend’s server. It spammed us random Pokémon in conversations, but at least I was somehow able to catch a litten and evolve it

you can direct it to a certain channel. Which means you can have coversations w/o interuptions.

6 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

Xerneas

I’ll do something a little cute. For every legendary Pokémon posted, attached with the review I’ll insert their battle theme. I’m doing this because xerneas/yveltal’s battle theme slaps HARD

Xerneas is a bit of a strange case; similarly to yveltal, at first glance it looks like a very pretty Pokémon, but after looking at it for a while it just looks a little less impressive after the first time you saw it. Interestingly enough, xerneas has the same base stats as yveltal, down to the same boons in each category (HP, attack, special attack), so the only real thing differentiating them is typing and learnt moves. That theme song still slaps hard, though. 7/10.

Robin’s Personal Comments: though I personally prefer yveltal, I don’t blame you if you like xerneas. It appears to be a very powerful Pokémon.

445AA780-C095-4E2A-9058-AC629C33B937.thumb.png.7ef687a4dfcb2f2de08e17b3db63e565.png

• Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

you can direct it to a certain channel. Which means you can have coversations w/o interuptions.

The guy running the server didn’t know how to separate channels into different categories, so...

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

I’ll do something a little cute. For every legendary Pokémon posted, attached with the review I’ll insert their battle theme. I’m doing this because xerneas/yveltal’s battle theme slaps HARD

Xerneas is a bit of a strange case; similarly to yveltal, at first glance it looks like a very pretty Pokémon, but after looking at it for a while it just looks a little less impressive after the first time you saw it. Interestingly enough, xerneas has the same base stats as yveltal, down to the same boons in each category (HP, attack, special attack), so the only real thing differentiating them is typing and learnt moves. That theme song still slaps hard, though. 7/10.

Robin’s Personal Comments: though I personally prefer yveltal, I don’t blame you if you like xerneas. It appears to be a very powerful Pokémon.

445AA780-C095-4E2A-9058-AC629C33B937.thumb.png.7ef687a4dfcb2f2de08e17b3db63e565.png

Every opponent I see faces the wrath of my moon blast >:)

On 5/3/2020 at 2:07 AM, Aetherskye said:

Well, it’s the only Pokémon game I’ve been able to play. My brother played black/white (can’t remember which.) but I never really did. I got white 2 like a few years ago and tried to play it, software issues came up. (As in: DS won’t work.)

I got the switch for chistmas and used money I got from Christmas to buy pkmn Sword. 

but yes, most of my favorite non-legendaries are from Galar. I do have favs from other regions but I just really like the knight birdos and I caught every Yamper is saw cause I didn’t want to leave stray Yamp Yamps out there.

(My favorite legendaries still stands the Tao trio. And probs will be for a long time.)

Edit: Why did i write an essay? A life story? A autobiography? Idk. Sorry.

Every time I manage to forget that I am ancient and you all are children, someone reminds me...

I remember the day that the original pokemon games came out in the usa. I have beaten almost every pokemon game available.

• Eek! 1

5 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

Every time I manage to forget that I am ancient and you all are children, someone reminds me...

I remember the day that the original pokemon games came out in the usa. I have beaten almost every pokemon game available.

Yeah- I think I was born the year D&P came out so all I’ve know is DS games (With like two GBA games that I’ve had that could run on the DS.) I’ve played a tiny bit of Crystal on a website I found. No idea how sketchy or legal that would be but it was actually the game and I chose Cindaquill and got to bellsprout tower— so technically, my 2nd Pokémon game was actually Pokémon Crystal funnily enough.

(Why are my posts really long on this lmao?)

4 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Yeah- I think I was born the year D&P came out so all I’ve know is DS games (With like two GBA games that I’ve had that could run on the DS.) I’ve played a tiny bit of Crystal on a website I found. No idea how sketchy or legal that would be but it was actually the game and I chose Cindaquill and got to bellsprout tower— so technically, my 2nd Pokémon game was actually Pokémon Crystal funnily enough.

(Why are my posts really long on this lmao?)

I was 16 when you were born...

• Eek! 1

Felinks. 

my opinion: I hate this dude with a passion. Idk why. Something about seems off. Like, what if something were to separate the Felinks then a trainer were to catch them while they were separated? Would they all come back together or would you catch the ones you found??