Stray Fawn Community

I'll draw you nichlings (probably badly) cause I'm bored

Andreas aka Mothpool

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Sky said:

I admit, that Ossen scares me. it looks...human?  I think it's the nose, and the spots above his eyes look like eyelids

Ossen's probably my worst and weirdest one because I don't know how to draw a big nose unless there head is sideways so next time I do one like that I'll make there head sideways

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

Ossen's probably my worst and weirdest one because I don't know how to draw a big nose unless there head is sideways so next time I do one like that I'll make there head sideways

Try looking at references of real-life animals. Big nose is like a dog (more specifically, breeds like labradors), short snout and purr snout are like a cat's, gills is like a fish or shark, etc. You can also look at the nichelings in-game and look at how they look from the front and try and copy it.

(p.s.: do not look up "dog snout from front" unless you want to see pictures of dogs without a front jaw and other similar injuries/conditions)

Bed Bugs | Informational Guide to Bed Bugs | Purdue ...Dog Health | Petfinder

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

39 minutes ago, Sky said:

(p.s.: do not look up "dog snout from front" unless you want to see pictures of dogs without a front jaw and other similar injuries/conditions)

It's weird that whenever I try to look up normal animal stuff, gory things come up, but when I try to find refrences for injuries or other stuff, it's really hard to find

• Paw up 2

• 3 months later...
On 7/25/2020 at 1:27 AM, Lilyturf said:

It's weird that whenever I try to look up normal animal stuff, gory things come up, but when I try to find refrences for injuries or other stuff, it's really hard to find

too true man

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 5:27 PM, Lilyturf said:

😂Same here I tried looking up six legged cat but most of them were normal cats with legs edited on

• Like 1