Stray Fawn Community

Before I Leave-A story based playthrough (Discontinued)

Katumai

• 4 weeks later...

i know its been quite a while since i updated this, but its not dead-

meanwhile, have this little short story i wrote when i didnt have wifi

The only sounds that registered in her head were the waves, lapping gently against the sand. She couldn't even see anything-just darkness. Wait-oh yeah, her eyes were closed. She slowly opened them, hissing in pain as the sunlight burned them and made her head spin. What had happened? Where was she? Who was she?

"Are you alright?"

Jolting in fear, her eyes shot open, blinking up at the voice. A fairly small nicheling stood over her, black eyes wide and fur bristling, as if she was to bolt at any second.

"I...I think?" 

The little nicheling relaxed a bit, but whipped her head around, backing away a bit. "Serenity! Go get Aymi!" She called out, and the disoriented nicheling could just make out the shape of another small nicheling running into the grass.

She shakily tried to stand up, stiffening as she started to cough up some water. She looked around, eyes scanning over the beach. Nothing looked familiar.

A mere minute later, the second nicheling returned, an adult trailing behind her. The female that stood in front of her rushed to them, accidently kicking sand in the other's face, leaving her to cough again.

"Aymi! We found this nicheling on the shore-she seems confused." Aymi took a few steps forward, pausing a few feet away. She didnt say a word before jerking her head to the left, turning around as the two children followed her.

Taking the hint, she stumbled after them, shoving away some grass as it hit her face. Two of the other nichelings walked ahead, while one of the children fell back to walk next to her. 

"What's your name?" She asked the little nicheling, her voice raspy from all the coughing. 

"Abandon." The female responded, immediately running ahead. Breaking through the grass, all four of them entered some sort of camp, with plenty of nichelings standing around and doing various tasks. The most noticeable was a brown and white female in the center, sitting in a nest as she spoke with some male. Her attention seemed to snap towards the newcomer instantly, ignoring Abandon and Serenity as they sat down next to her. 

In turn, many other nichelings looked up, some with more welcoming looks than others.

"Who's that?" A grey female hissed out, her claws scratching the earth as the strange looking male next to her shuffled nervously. 

"Abandon and Serenity found her on the shore." Aymi suddenly spoke up, stepping forward. "This is-" She paused, looking back at the newcomer. "What's your name?"

Hesitating, she thought for a moment, before it seemed as if a spark of memory came back to her. She raised her head, locking eyes with the nicheling that seemed to be their tribe leader. "Rain."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

retxsrdyfukgiuh8oyu9p, plot twist-yep, Rain's actually alive

Abandon, Serenity and Aymi are from this playthrough i did a while ago:

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Clover said:

i know its been quite a while since i updated this, but its not dead-

meanwhile, have this little short story i wrote when i didnt have wifi

The only sounds that registered in her head were the waves, lapping gently against the sand. She couldn't even see anything-just darkness. Wait-oh yeah, her eyes were closed. She slowly opened them, hissing in pain as the sunlight burned them and made her head spin. What had happened? Where was she? Who was she?

"Are you alright?"

Jolting in fear, her eyes shot open, blinking up at the voice. A fairly small nicheling stood over her, black eyes wide and fur bristling, as if she was to bolt at any second.

"I...I think?" 

The little nicheling relaxed a bit, but whipped her head around, backing away a bit. "Serenity! Go get Aymi!" She called out, and the disoriented nicheling could just make out the shape of another small nicheling running into the grass.

She shakily tried to stand up, stiffening as she started to cough up some water. She looked around, eyes scanning over the beach. Nothing looked familiar.

A mere minute later, the second nicheling returned, an adult trailing behind her. The female that stood in front of her rushed to them, accidently kicking sand in the other's face, leaving her to cough again.

"Aymi! We found this nicheling on the shore-she seems confused." Aymi took a few steps forward, pausing a few feet away. She didnt say a word before jerking her head to the left, turning around as the two children followed her.

Taking the hint, she stumbled after them, shoving away some grass as it hit her face. Two of the other nichelings walked ahead, while one of the children fell back to walk next to her. 

"What's your name?" She asked the little nicheling, her voice raspy from all the coughing. 

"Abandon." The female responded, immediately running ahead. Breaking through the grass, all four of them entered some sort of camp, with plenty of nichelings standing around and doing various tasks. The most noticeable was a brown and white female in the center, sitting in a nest as she spoke with some male. Her attention seemed to snap towards the newcomer instantly, ignoring Abandon and Serenity as they sat down next to her. 

In turn, many other nichelings looked up, some with more welcoming looks than others.

"Who's that?" A grey female hissed out, her claws scratching the earth as the strange looking male next to her shuffled nervously. 

"Abandon and Serenity found her on the shore." Aymi suddenly spoke up, stepping forward. "This is-" She paused, looking back at the newcomer. "What's your name?"

Hesitating, she thought for a moment, before it seemed as if a spark of memory came back to her. She raised her head, locking eyes with the nicheling that seemed to be their tribe leader. "Rain."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

retxsrdyfukgiuh8oyu9p, plot twist-yep, Rain's actually alive

Abandon, Serenity and Aymi are from this playthrough i did a while ago:

Sppspspspspspsps yes. I love it,, is this just a one-off thing or is this gonna be a new focus?

• 3 weeks later...

i've been feeling pretty terrible lately, and just, havent felt to updating this :') 

i still need to work out a few kinks in the story, anyway, so its probably best that i wait

on the other hand: what would yall think about a mini-playthrough that follows Rain on the island she ended up at? it would feel refreshing to me, and i honestly have a few ideas for it if it does happen 

(and really-who doesnt want to see Clover in-game and not just in the sandbox creator? thats right. nobody)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

i've been feeling pretty terrible lately, and just, havent felt to updating this :') 

i still need to work out a few kinks in the story, anyway, so its probably best that i wait

on the other hand: what would yall think about a mini-playthrough that follows Rain on the island she ended up at? it would feel refreshing to me, and i honestly have a few ideas for it if it does happen 

(and really-who doesnt want to see Clover in-game and not just in the sandbox creator? thats right. nobody)

just for future reference, the 8 nichelings that are gonna appear in the new playthrough that were taken from the 'Breeding Clover' one, are:

Abandon

Serenity

Aymi

Clover

Pidge

Tuyo

Feather

and Peril

i cant exactly recreate all the tribe members in sandbox, and i dont even have the save they came from anymore, so-

• Like 2

I have some good news-

I'll be updating this sometime today, I just finished another update on my other playthrough though, so give me a while

I have some big plans....

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

uh yeah, sorry for literally lying in the last post-life started sucking really hard and i didnt have a lot of time

i SHOULD be able to continue today, but i cant promise anything, sorry :')

ALRIGHT, turns out i can continue

heres the first part of your update:

Much time had passed since the tribe arrived at their new home. Pesket was offered the position of leader, but he refused, passing it over to Pine.

Fennel died from his illness not long after, and the tribe mourned for who they considered their savior.

Moth worked tirelessly to prove himself, to try and be better than his brother and father. Fennel assured him that he didn't blame him for anything, just before he died. His hard work eventually caused Pine to fall for him, and the two ruled over the evergrowing tribe together.

But, peace can't last.

A certain daughter of the two tribe leaders indirectly set the tribe near extinction, and all because she simply discovered something in the wilds one day. 

Something dangerous.

• Like 3

"HELP!"

The flames seared her pelt, heat radiating so strongly it felt like her face was melting off. The smoke filled her lungs, and she coughed violently.

She couldn't find an exit. The fire was surrounding her, blocking her path, making sure she wouldn't escape.

It was closing in, and she was starting to feel lightheaded. She couldn't breathe. Feeling her legs buckle, she collapsed on the ground, lying limply in the ash. 

This was it.

She was going to die.

She just wished she had told her parents she didn't actually hate them, despite what she had said earlier.

Suddenly, the heat wasn't there anymore.

She could hear the fire crackling in the distance, the sound getting harder to hear by the second. 

After a few heartbeats, her head stopped spinning, and she felt dry grass slowly rise up to cradle her body. It was comfortable, calm. She felt...better.

Slowly opening her eyes, she blinked up at the strange figure staring intently downwards. Once her eyes adjusted, the first thing she noticed were horns. Ram horns that flared a brighter red than the fire she had been in just moments before.

Next, she caught green eyes. They widened a bit when they saw she wasn't dead, and a sigh of relief echoed in her ears.

Finally completely coming to, she really noticed the nicheling that saved her. It wasn't anyone she had ever seen before, a female with pale yellow, almost beige fur-and long, sharp fangs that glistened in the sunset. 

"Thank Creation, you're not dead! I didn't almost burn my tail off for nothing!"

"Wh..."

"Can you stand up?"

Still strangely unaware of her surroundings, she stood up on shaky legs, almost tumbling over before the other leaned her against her shoulder.

"You okay?"

She nodded, looking around the field. The ground here was faintly covered in ashes, implicating that a fire had been in that area not long ago.

"Good, I'll get you home. I'm Drizzle, by the way-you?"

Feeling Drizzle's intense stare, she blinked, finally finding her voice.

"P...Peppermint Bark."

Drizzle chuckled, guiding her around a large boulder that blocked their path.

"That's a mouthful-mind if I call you Pep?"

1068398861_Screenshot(639).thumb.png.b3a9f190b2872285a0b1d377f58a9aa3.png

(Peppermint Bark is Pine and Moth's daughter, she ran into the fire by accident after storming out when she had an argument with her parents)

• Eek! 3
  • Love 1

hey kids, yall should go look at my other playthrough-

tHIS ONE ISNT DEAD IT JUST TAKES ME A LOT LONGER TO WRITE THE CHAPTERS XCFGVHJKFTYGHU I UPDATE WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Sorry guys, but I've gotta discontinue this. I've completely lost motivation for it and I don't even remember where I was going with it.

It had a good run, but I should focus on my other playthroughs :') 

• Paw up 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never thought I would look at this thing again, but I just realized something so here ya go:

All the villains are related to each other-

Treasure is Beach's father, Beach is Birch's mother, and Drizzle is Fennel's daughter, who was Birch's son

Which also means that these nichelings are related to the villains: Seashore, Jawbone, Grasshopper, Shell, Sparrow, Lilypad, Checker, Rain, Storm, Zephyr, Termite, Rainstorm, Algae, Pine, Peppermint Bark, Twig, Robin, Tumbleweed, Whistle, Beach

So what I've gathered from this is everyone is related

(Oh god Whistle and Lilypad were cousins-)

Just thought that was interesting 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2

55 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Never thought I would look at this thing again, but I just realized something so here ya go:

All the villains are related to each other-

Treasure is Beach's father, Beach is Birch's mother, and Drizzle is Fennel's daughter, who was Birch's son

Which also means that these nichelings are related to the villains: Seashore, Jawbone, Grasshopper, Shell, Sparrow, Lilypad, Checker, Rain, Storm, Zephyr, Termite, Rainstorm, Algae, Pine, Peppermint Bark, Twig, Robin, Tumbleweed, Whistle, Beach

So what I've gathered from this is everyone is related

(Oh god Whistle and Lilypad were cousins-)

Just thought that was interesting 🤷‍♂️

Ah yes, the warriors curse.

• Like 2