Stray Fawn Community

injuries

Zixvir

This is probably the worst injury I’ve gotten

Once when I was younger, I wanted to be cat. I gave someone a string like thingy about a meter long and told them to dangle it lso I could play with it like a cat. They complied. We went around the room acting as though I was cat, and they was human dangling sting. This went on for about 3 mintunes when they got up on a window ledge, the string hanging just above in me. I jump, and bang, I hit my forehead against the ledge. It started bleeding, and I had to go to the emergency room. Luckily, all I needed was some this medical glue stuff, no stitches, and a little bandage thing. I still carry a tiny scar, a reminder of the time I tried to be cat.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Say hello to me, who has never had any surgery preformed on me or any broken bones.

I once crushed my right index finger in a giant metal door BUT I NEVER BROKE A BONE!!

I once got my leg ran over by a four wheeler and it didn't break surprisingly

• Sad 2
  • Eek! 1

28 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

I once got my leg ran over by a four wheeler and it didn't break surprisingly

did it sprain?

I guess we could share our comparison point for: "on a scale from 1 to 10, how painful does that sound", with an added "sounds fake, but -- no, that's just dumb". 

My mom's cousin broke both her hands to avoid a math test. On a washbasin, though I don't know how old she was. You will be happy to know, like all sane people, she became a nurse that handles people who can't be trusted with a sharp stick.

3 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I guess we could share our comparison point for: "on a scale from 1 to 10, how painful does that sound", with an added "sounds fake, but -- no, that's just dumb". 

My mom's cousin broke both her hands to avoid a math test. On a washbasin, though I don't know how old she was. You will be happy to know, like all sane people, she became a nurse that handles people who can't be trusted with a sharp stick.

Why is that something I’d probably do

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

STORY TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I got a burn right above my knuckle on my middle finger. What happened was, I was grabbing my waffles out of the oven (yes I actually was) and being careful not to touch anything but the waffle. Only thing was, my hand was getting close to the top and I didn't notice. It burned me, but I flinched so fast, it barely did anything. I still ran it under cold water for a minute, though (I needed to learn proper burn treatment in a babysitting class I took). Theres now a brown mark on my middle finger. Also now I have an excuse to put up the middle- jk jk, no I don't, thats still a no no.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

oh I didn't mention this before wow

so the first day (or second I don't remember) that I met my step brothers, when I was like 5, I was looking into the chicken coop in the backyard cause they had chickens

and then the one who was holding the lid let go of it and it slammed down on my head

I think it messed up my teeth

Oh, modestly relevant thread I can post on. Alright. 
It’s weird, but in at least one spot every day I’m bleeding. Sometimes I look down and see random places bleed for no reason. I’m on the verge of believing a leprechaun is slicing my fingers so they bleed and I can’t feel it

i'm bored, wanna play stardew valley or minecraft? if you have pocket edition don't worry, just go to the post, minecraft realm v2

The disastrous life of Safira Coyfolf

1) I got 3 size D batteries thrown at my forehead when I was 4ish. Blood went everywhere. I had to get stitches and even now at 19, if you feel where I was hit with them, you can still feel the bump. lol. 

2) Pulled the vacuum cleaner cord out from under my (now deceased) cat, Angel. It scared her and she clawed up my arm pretty good. I had to have gauze and stuff wrapped around my arm for two days. Still have the scars. I was 11.

3) Jumped out of a two story window and scratched up one of my knees on the cement, then ran from the house to Walmart barefoot. I was 7.

4) A friend and I jumped off of the swing at the highest point. I broke my glasses, he broke his arm. We were 5ish.

5) My brother, two of his friends and I were playing 'Marko Polo' on the small skating rink we made in our backyard . . . I ended up kicking one of my brothers friends in the chin with my skates, he had to get stitches. I think I was 10.

Edit: added some more stuff (will add more as they come to me)

6) Was pushing the Quad across the field (it stopped working, and I was too far out to call anyone) and bumped my arm against some part of it that was still very hot (I don't remember what part though). My arm was quite bubbly and burned for awhile till I got the Quad back to the house. I stuck it in ice cold water for awhile till it went numb, put some stuff on it, and went out on the Trike. I was 14 or 15 I think.

7) Grabbed an electric fence when I was 5 or 6. I didn't know it was an electric fence, and I wanted to look at the cows 😕

8 ) Had a trowel (a very small shovel) thrown at me when I was 7 or 8. It didn't hit me, but it was close.

9) Was wrestling in the backyard and knocked a tooth out.

10) Was almost hit by a car on the first day of grade 9.

11)  Fell off the bed two days ago grabbing my phone and scraped my arm up on my bookshelf that has yet to be hung on the wall.

• Sad 2
  • Paw up 1

3 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

6) Was pushing the Quad across the field (it stopped working, and I was too far out to call anyone) and bumped my arm against some part of it that was still very hot (I don't remember what part though). My arm was quite bubbly and burned for awhile till I got the Quad back to the house. I stuck it in ice cold water for awhile till it went numb, put some stuff on it, and went out on the Trike. I was 14 or 15 I think.

What's a quad

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 7:27 PM, gamingcookie said:

What's a quad

The photo FawnCat posted.

and this is the trike (ours is red and a different model, but this is the gist of it)

download (1).jpg

• Like 1