Stray Fawn Community

injuries

Zixvir

2 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Ironic that I got away with helping clean out the garden in our new house just fine. I cut so many dead branches and didn't sever anything from my body with a chainsaw

But one bench. Oh, boy.

it’s always the bench

when i was younger, i was running around, and hurtled into a picnic bench 

i wasn’t that hurt but

bench 

• Haha 1

Just now, Clockwork said:

wow.. I slammed a door on my finger, I fainted from the blood. That sure wa fun!

This reminds of the time I pinched my finger in a door and got a blood blister

I had a pain reaction and got light headed

My anut called my mom(she wasn't home at the time) because I never had a pain reaction like that

My mom took me to the ER

On 6/1/2020 at 2:20 PM, A A A A A A said:

This reminds of the time I pinched my finger in a door and got a blood blister

I had a pain reaction and got light headed

My anut called my mom(she wasn't home at the time) because I never had a pain reaction like that

My mom took me to the ER

XD I always get blood blisters it hurts

• 2 weeks later...

I was brushing my teeth once when i was like 3 or 2. It’s a really early memory of mine. So the toothbrush got knocked up my throat, it didn’t go into my throat, and then I remember going to INOVA then getting a popsicle.

I think the toothbrush like brusied something? I don’t know.

(as for the INOVA thing, I was an observant child)

• Paw up 1

• 2 months later...

I have two small burn scars on my arm, from a 450 degree oven. I was taking chicken nuggets out of the oven, and the potholder twisted revealing my hand from the soft part. I got shocked and recoiled back, pan still in hand. In hit my arm twice and I dropped it.

And the during basketball practice, someone passed me the ball from far away and I went to grab it, but it crushed my finger and sprained it.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...

I’m lucky to have not gotten any serious injuries

But today I rolled around in grass (which I’m allergic to mind you) and it was REALLY uncomfortable but I’m good now so we cool

but Just recently I fell off my bike and got this bad boi on my knee here (also when I was taking a shower to get Un-itchy from the grass incident I Hit it on a side of the sink in my bathroom so that’s cool)

(The Following Image might be disturbing to a few people)

image.thumb.jpg.30507461e65c4f6302e077e6661e24ab.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Once I was playing on a gigantic inflatable slide with my sisters. I wanted to be flashy and jump down onto the cushiony platform instead of sliding, but it wasn’t thick enough…

Anyways thats the story of how I could’ve broken my spine if the slide was just a few metres taller 

another time I stepped on my ankle sideways while running really fast, ended up spraining it, crawling 20 metres to get home, and not walking for a whole day

i also stumbled into some thorns in a forest a few days ago, it’s healed now but

E2D365EA-F133-44BE-AC5F-A8045903D54F.thumb.jpeg.ac52d5f375f1762798247f1ca26e809a.jpeg

//SLIGHT tw  toenail  and a bit of blood description (not that bad//

THERE WONT BE IMAGES!

i got a kinda major injury once

uhhhhh

So I was hungry

it was after school

and I went to the pantry to get a snack and i opened the door and it hit my big toe. I was just like "oW" at first but it didn't sting like a normal stubbed toe would.

I looked down

my toenail was flipped onto its self

I literally was like

"OH MY GAH MOM 😧 MY TOE IS BLEEDING"

and i started crying

and basically it was bleeding from where the door flipped over my toenail but

the blood didnt bother me as much as the toenail did

So I went to the couch and my mom called my dad who is in the medical field (he's a physical therapist!) and he came over

and he was like

"so we're either gonna cut off your toenail (not my toe thankfully) or flip the toenail back"

I WANTED MY TOENAILS TO BE EVEN *SOBBING*

so I said flip back

so he took tweezers and sloooowly flipped it back while i was crying from being hurt by the pressure on my bleeding toenail

once it was done i put socks and a lil bandage on my toe or smt and continued on as normal

i had to wear flip flops to school for the next few days because of how sensitive my big toe was

(someone stepped on my goddang big toe at lunch on accident and it hurt SO BAD *SOB* 😭 😭 😭 

//SLIGHT tw  toenail  and a bit of blood description (not that bad//

There won't be images

And then no tw i think for this one, just glass

So I was at my grandmas house and it was time for dinner

so i stood up to go pray bc christian

and i felt a sharp lil pinch on the bottom of my left foot

and i felt tears well in my eyes bc of the surprise

it didn't hurt THAT bad but i was a little kid.

so i went back to sit on the couch and i was like "I stepped on something and now my foot is bleeding"

and everyone was like "u probably just stepped on a nail bc grandma's floor is rly old it's fine"

and then i felt the bleeding spot in my foot

I FELT SOMETHING THERE

STICKING OUT MY FOOT

*SOBBING*

so is was a tiny shard of glass that SOMEHOW pierced my foot

and my grandma got it out and i was ok

• Sad 3

These aren't really injuries, but

when I was 12 my friend and I were hit by a car on our way home from school. We were fine though, aside from some fairly large bruises on our legs and she lost half a tooth.

Also I'm allergic to horseflies, which isn't dangerous, but the bites swell up really bad. One time I was bitten on the back of my hand and it looked like if you filled a rubber glove with water. And a little over a year ago we went riding and I somehow got 5 bites on one leg and none anywhere else. The whole leg was swollen and it hurt for weeks

• Sad 1

Back when I was in 5th grade, me and my class were playing baseball. It was my teacher's turn to hit the ball, and he can shoot it very far. I also happened to be out in the field trying to catch the ball. My mind wandered, and I went right in front of him unknowingly.

I then got hit in the head with the ball and fell to the ground. 👍

Oh boy have I had some injuries-

Most notable would be a certain, um...accident at school from a few years ago that screwed up my eye so bad i cant see out of it anymore. wear your damn safety goggles, kids

I have a scar on the bottom of my toe from when I stepped on a wire-i have no idea why it was just laying on the bedroom floor, but when i climbed up on to the bed (which was literally five feet tall) it cut across my toe. clean your damn rooms

I got stabbed once. okay, 'stabbed' sounds dramatic, more like someone came up to me and TRIED to stab me, it was more like a shallow cut because their aim sucked. dont take your trash out at 6:30 am in your suspicious alleyway behind your house

I broke my arm going down a slide because a literal grown man was coming down at the same time and slammed into me. watch yourself on slides

I got hit by a car last week-nothing major, it turned a corner while i was in the road and clipped me on the shoulder, it just hurt REAL bad

and a LOT of others over the years

• Sad 2