Stray Fawn Community

injuries

Zixvir

I've only had 2 really bad injuries that have left scars. When I was 4, I was playing with play dough and fell off the stool at my counter. Somehow, I sliced my lip open and had to get 12 stitches. There's a nice scar on my lip now. When I was also 4, my garage door was opening and I banged my head on the metal handle at the bottom. I got a deep cut near my eyebrow that scarred.

• Sad 1

When i was about 4, I spilled water on those hard shiny floors and started dancing or running??

I slipped sand hit my chin pretty badly, it was like all dry and brown and bloody

I burned when my sister spilled hot water on my hand while making noodles

and then I burned my self while frying sausages

I was also swimming and then i hit the pool wall and my toenail literally was halfway ripped off

And the rest of injuries were like: falling off a bike, scratches, small cuts, bruises, etc

but hey

i never broke a bone

• Sad 1

i was at a hotel once and i burnt my hand on a waffle iron, i grabbed the part where the rubber wasn't on the handle while i wasn't looking  and fried my entire middle finger. cried in front of like twenty ppl, not my proudest, or smartest moment.

my youngest sister full on hit me in the ribcage with a metal baseball bat, well it wasn't really full on- she didn't break my ribs or anything it just hurt like hell</3

my sister whose a bit older than the youngest hit me in the eye with my pterodactyl action figure and i had a black eye for a week

was climbing a tree and my friend threw my shoe up bc it fell and it hit me in the same eye, also had a black eye for a week

hitting my head on another kids head while playing Frisbee and got a concussion, the girl was fine tho for some reason

sliced my arm open on a rusty fence and had to get stitches along with a tetanus shot

fell 7 feet off a slide at dairy queen and landed on my back, nothing broke i was just dizzy after and it hurt A LOT-

slipped on a piece of paper and slammed my head on the desk

good times<3 

• Sad 2

This will be fun... 

6 years old... fourth of July... the most dangerous day of the year... anyways, I was running with firecrackers and I fell on one and it burnt my leg AS I fell over a brick! It scraped up my leg real bad and it hurt like crazy, but I didn't care because i got a super epic scar that I still have today. I love that scar.... So many memories...    

When I was 4 or 3 I had a bunk bed and decided to try and jump off of the top bunk because I'm an idiot, and ofcourse my room was a mess so I fell right on my drum set because I thought the drums would support my weight... they did not.. BUUUUT... I got an epic scar over my stomach!    

Again.. 3-4 years old.. I decided to drink something and spit it over an extension cord... because i wanted to see what would happen when I knew good and well that I'd get electrocuted... so I I get electrocuted and I cried.. because ofcourse I did. And i remember the look on my dad's face.. he was so dissapointed. Lol. Sadly I didn't gain a scar. 

AGAIN.. 3-4! 

I decided to put a battery in my mouth to see if it would taste like pennies since it was the same color.. the battery leaked into my mouth and it burned my tongue and I immediately spit it out..  I took it like a champ and stayed silent and didn't cry...I DID gain a scar on my tongue from it...    

Alright.. when I was 10 I snuck out if the house and immediately tripped over a rock because it was dark outside... I gained a scar on my thigh..  yes, I was caught.. 

When I was 9 i decided to crawl into a pillow case and fall forwards thinking that the sheet would cushion me.. it did not. I feel flat on my face. I did not gain a scar. 

5 years old, I was jumping on my parents bed and fell off and scraped my face on the side of the bed frame... I gained an epic scar near my eye.  

When I was 11 I decided to run through the hallway wrapped in a blanket and I fell and hit my head... on a corner... I have a dent in my skull.. I had to go to the hospital.  

12 years old... I tripped when i was getting out of the car and fell face first on a rock...  epic scar on my nose. 

13...(this was yesterday) I decided to study some rocks because i love rocks- and so somehow, I accidentally flung a rock in the air and it hit me in the head.. I did not gain a scar, it just hurt and caused me to have a headache.

I'm suprized I never broke any bones... I did come close tho.. 

When I was 8 I was playing basketball when i jammed my pinkie(according to my mom...im pretty sure I shifted it..) and my joint is on the left side of my pinkie and it bends outward... 

Ok.. I think that's all... 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/7/2020 at 12:43 AM, Zixvir said:

when I was 7 years old, I was sitting and it was near a pole, I got startled, then I bumped my head on that pole's corner, and BAM! cracked my skull open! It hurt alot so I was wailing VERY loudly,  (still hasn't healed fully yet,  but I know it will eventually, anyways, back to the story),   I didn't lose consciousness, and I was bleeding from my forehead (I was at school by the way)eventually  I got taken to the medical room, it hurt alot, and they patched it with tape and cotton, it still hurt, and I cracked my  skull,  eventually my dad got to school and picked me up,  we were driving to the doctors office so that I could get stitches, the hard part was supposedly getting the shot witch didn't hurt very much and the sewing was done, after that me, my mom and my dad got some pizza that was practically right next to the doctors, and I orderd a bunch of toppings, it turned  out delicous, but before we got pizza they had to wrap an itchy anime band-aid around my head, and they taped it off, once the skin healed I had a harry potter scar(only lasted a week) and some pimple things, when I was on the bus me and my friend were pondering why and how the pimple things got there, he noticed that they were there, and he jokingly said that a hand came out of the pole and pinched me and some other stuff too, and then we all laughed, then I theorized that the rust on the pole hit my nose so hard that it created  those pimples, and I think that's all, there might be more, but you will have to ask questions to figure the rest out, but I would like it if you shared your injuries too, so please share, and ask questions about my injurie.

Reminds me of a story of when i was in grade 2. It wasnt too long ago. There was this kid who was kinda a bully to me, and i was in the sandpit one time, and then that kid was running around, then he ran into a wall and cracked his head open. There was a literal river of blood. Someone whispered in my ear 'Mmmmm, cherry milk' for some reason

On 9/20/2022 at 6:35 AM, -Deleted- said:

This will be fun... 

6 years old... fourth of July... the most dangerous day of the year... anyways, I was running with firecrackers and I fell on one and it burnt my leg AS I fell over a brick! It scraped up my leg real bad and it hurt like crazy, but I didn't care because i got a super epic scar that I still have today. I love that scar.... So many memories...    

When I was 4 or 3 I had a bunk bed and decided to try and jump off of the top bunk because I'm an idiot, and ofcourse my room was a mess so I fell right on my drum set because I thought the drums would support my weight... they did not.. BUUUUT... I got an epic scar over my stomach!    

Again.. 3-4 years old.. I decided to drink something and spit it over an extension cord... because i wanted to see what would happen when I knew good and well that I'd get electrocuted... so I I get electrocuted and I cried.. because ofcourse I did. And i remember the look on my dad's face.. he was so dissapointed. Lol. Sadly I didn't gain a scar. 

AGAIN.. 3-4! 

I decided to put a battery in my mouth to see if it would taste like pennies since it was the same color.. the battery leaked into my mouth and it burned my tongue and I immediately spit it out..  I took it like a champ and stayed silent and didn't cry...I DID gain a scar on my tongue from it...    

Alright.. when I was 10 I snuck out if the house and immediately tripped over a rock because it was dark outside... I gained a scar on my thigh..  yes, I was caught.. 

When I was 9 i decided to crawl into a pillow case and fall forwards thinking that the sheet would cushion me.. it did not. I feel flat on my face. I did not gain a scar. 

5 years old, I was jumping on my parents bed and fell off and scraped my face on the side of the bed frame... I gained an epic scar near my eye.  

When I was 11 I decided to run through the hallway wrapped in a blanket and I fell and hit my head... on a corner... I have a dent in my skull.. I had to go to the hospital.  

12 years old... I tripped when i was getting out of the car and fell face first on a rock...  epic scar on my nose. 

13...(this was yesterday) I decided to study some rocks because i love rocks- and so somehow, I accidentally flung a rock in the air and it hit me in the head.. I did not gain a scar, it just hurt and caused me to have a headache.

I'm suprized I never broke any bones... I did come close tho.. 

When I was 8 I was playing basketball when i jammed my pinkie(according to my mom...im pretty sure I shifted it..) and my joint is on the left side of my pinkie and it bends outward... 

Ok.. I think that's all... 

You should become an actor for a horror movie with all those scars!

I once was walking around when i was about 4-5, i found a needle, i SWEAR i put on a chair, next day, my parents are like, "Whats that on your foot?" Its a foot-long needle. I start screaming. I never got a scar though. The doctor just pulled it out. Don't judge the fact that IT INSANELY tickled. Now my parents are paranoid when they even think about me sewing

• 2 months later...

// TW: Blood//

When i was little i was in the car.

i had my foot under the front seat.

when it was time to get out my foot was stuck so i turned it on the backside.

and it scraped a wound somewhere near the heel of my FOOT.

I was;  Crying and Dad picked me up from my car seat, and entered The house to wash The blood off.

• Sad 1