Stray Fawn Community

Whims of Fate because im bored

ExtraTired

So uh, I haven't posted in like..a year? Its been awhile. But, I've decided to make a whims play through because I reaallyy like the series seri does, and to work on my story telling skills. I'm starting with four nichelings, too. mailny because I want too :3

Rules:

Blind Genes mode

Unlock all genes mode ( Optional, but I like it better that way )

Pregnancy duration: 3 days

Baby:  2 days

Child: 4 days

Teen: 5 days

Adult: 61 days

Random Personality Gen

Random Mutation Gen 

Now lets'a goooo

• Like 1

Tavanna squints, the bright sun directly in her face. Where is she?

Prince groans " Someone wake her up already or I will myself! " he shouts, his peacock tail ruffling

" Oh, will you quit it? You're making being stranded away from home even worse. " Blackberry says, hushing him.

Red shuffles his paws, looking around.

Tavanna sits up, shaking the sand from her pelt 

" Tavanna! " Blackberry shouts, happy that her friend is awake " You wouldn't believe- "

" I know " She says softly " lets start exploring. "

" FINALLY " Prince shouts

(Left from right)

Tavanna, Blackberry, Red, Prince

Screenshot (109).png

Blackberry turns noticing him picking some berries

" What are you doing? " she questions him, head tilted

" Oh, I was picking some of these strange berries. They look really- "

Blackberry laughs.

" What? Oh, sorry I was trying to help! " Prince says defensively

" Those-..those are poisonous you goof " she says, trying her best not to break out in giggles

Prince Hmphs and walks away embarrassed 

Screenshot (110).png

Whilst Blackberry is exploring, she catches an odd scent. Looking up, she freezes up

" Bearyena!"

image.thumb.png.8a977409f9c57782a9adcbad03f062ff.png

But meanwhile, on the other side of camp, Tavanna paces

" What will I do? What Will I do? " she murmurs, holding her stomach

She can hear the Rouge behind her in the grass, picking some berries.

" Just lie, it wont hurt them. " He says, and with a laugh that sends chills down Tavanna's spine, he leaves

image.png

Red, Prince, and Blackberry work together to kill the bearyena. Prince scares the child away.

" What'd you do that for? " Blackberry says, nudging Prince

" I dont want that here, It's ugly and smells like dung. " Prince hisses

Red rolls his eyes and gathers the meat

86nVbuBnD6qrI2cOQ-z1xmG2EKZAUcxkSlUZfgx3Igcn0KC9K--adp0azscj4ZTXO52kRsgxCNroRrfnwxPAM7n9ZTkCX0Bqz29Wp1M_uDxArpZQrR0iLiiUSQ83EZTAEPryRMCd

Tavanna gives birth to two sickly twin boys.

She has tears in her eyes as she looks down at them.

" What am I going to do.." She whispers. She cant leave them, their only children.

But she can't risk getting everyone sick either.

2OZvRKD2Odd8I3FalTBzuNIgtFJI2UUnOoSrJ1jb_-Ej8xJX_v2aWSrWLCglYre3fIrQPSgl98-U-8MhGdTUjaPBl78W_W9LXQJzmgpRCX2HzaOxqCSuLlURNYXL5AaaiSXCwnNk

I'll be back soon. " Tavanna promises " I just need to let the others know i'm okay "

PTtvoTJSEkQj-PseRyp1Dus3hvDoAw_g9MZVZSR7NQxB0saWdWY9V71f9dCNqmcnBtNAKBOI_ahfjjzOwVgQ4MBA9n9T4zhXXhYaqq8e2gL5fEt_jyDWBEhiKezIAFZ4DGclEy0B

What do these bearyenas have against me! " Prince groans, killing off the bearyena in front of him.

KDplaSap8gUToL68Sq0BCwRgt_sxDWQNS6ZHqfkTG47w76sdojWvdlaSo6p7v0WEcf2r_9IgwfHvmXZeN2UXY5CTc30lC7_EnWFm_1-8E86XvFlZ6gptE4q8TnB9gP2EfDR_hfWX

While walking back to the group, Tavanna stumbles upon a wanderer.

" I'm Bloodmoon, and whats your fine name, m'lady "

" uh, Tavanna" she says, inching away from him.

" Well, Ms. Tavanna, how can I bestow my gratitude for letting me join your pack? " he bows, Tavanna shuffles her feet

" Can you do me a favor? "

5V5mlOdLN01UPtk0K4KjQhKfGl4V9vSBKdS-imLVFJ6wqnJ6_WfbEy1KYoZDQrlWOT52d1yAmlqOE_4lleQ64foPa5TBgJ6P20TnIwKf6dP6vp40y20tozjl7w3pkpSp9CxJBThF

" so your the little ones m'lady told me about? " Bloodmoon spoke up, pushing away some grass to see the two better.

" mama? " they spoke, almost in unison.

" No, no. " Bloodmoon chuckled " Your mama had to run off. So boys, what are your names? "

Silence

" Hm. Seems m'lady was in such a rush she forgot to name you. Ha! Well, you'll be.."

" Junior. And you will be.."

" Junior! Junior one and two, how does that sound? "

The brothers looked at each other with puzzled faces

wLE9Kce1mB09hGUDh7RYp1p-v_qd3MSatpgrRZIIYCjRDju-_I__vtLe1T8JpZIo_p14LnsoJi7Tpnf_wwb8FqXZDbbg6K5djQPs16Y972yADlB_GQ1pWHwcjItUwC3qS39MEty0

" You fed it? Now it's never going to go away! " Prince shouted, stomping the ground with his foot.

" Maybe he'll drive all the bearyenas you keep alerting away. Plus, isn't he kinda cute? " Blackberry said, handing the bearyena cub some berries

" Well when it turns on us and tries to rip our throats out, don't be crying when it's dead " Prince huffed, kicking some sand up.

3nWKXAvyh2Tu0VNXGEYYrhPEcAXupQ1gAjVvKhF_fhi5Qmc4GPM-bcy0GFI30NPuOiLFmPx-RkrGdZeeL9LURR0RDlODmoF3-12hExO6OmdjbNpNpIzeLlsMyq9I5T26g_AmBChe

Tavanna manages to run back to the others, the rouge male on her tail. Prince leaps in front of the rouge, though, and gives him a claw to the face

" That should teach em'.."

2EWudZyK3OgsFNB8Rju4I3U9CsDvzgROZCAq0rvHGmDygxATXUvFcmNc-RAHseZyjb_2nZy-3UWAu0LJMxwNRsUrvzhs2nu7rDuK8FijGUnvI9vayuq0PJwNm7IcKT7RYNtIh3Lw

Meanwhile, Bloodmoon tries to teach the Juniors how to pick berries. While keeping a distance, of course. They aren't very good.

" Keep trying, boys! Berry picking impresses the ladies! "

KmM5b3ve1qy5YaicgPHhJmngBB3TAdhs_MxZyrIsXv1-AbQIYPMJVLwckxejaG9ciO57s3N-zi0nv_T5N4f5nYO68jfGmQwFkkEFDc0KzkiGHxVXUFyd72v7oQ3kgpqeQxhTNhY5

Well, thats it for tonight. What do you guys think of this? I try to keep it more happy and silly, because most of the ones on here are kinda depressing. Should I keep it this way or go for a more serious approach?

" Dad! Dad! " A red nicheling calls, running towards Bloodmoon

" oh.Heyy, uh.." Bloodmoon rubs his head, trying to remember which child this is

" It's me, Dad! Adora! I knew I would find you! Mama always said you weren't coming back, but I knew you were! "

" That's great, kiddo.." Bloodmoon says, patting Adora's back.

LvjqYCN8IGgjnptmlgc6wPr_HZpqUiZSL6mXvMRzMSh1eofzBYV0TAbxLFOmZMysZC_ydUPXUFtJ_lJ7HMkp0slLvv1nz8bE_ytMsajVg0-lRx4abiQdqyMGCWagLUyK6ZvfKPwV

Meanwhile, Prince discovers a female named Melon. Blackberry forces him to invite her to the pack.

Qgqpu5UXnvlWWTxGlaX4vGWSNzCf3xpZyuqhTO4k6g-pme03Uxbz4PCjTwuECzBmA7SI3cR_LlVf_G6fA8vlWTM1ej1tFuLU4a_MCdmgTJLcaHrCT1odIRF56q-PxixeI8hqbB61

Bloodmoon tells a tale of how he once lived on an island on the back of a whale. It keeps everyone entertained

G_HT5YAbDQXXQbn3oDVqja66VRUF_8RX24x_UhZ6BEHyey0xAJEo8voBg-7I8E6QPyj6zdsWVwTdlQ-XZfobbJbYq9KL8TrXW381opvWtF0XbiLtsBaOFDg5k2OIgU1U_u4HOn63

Red and Melon hit it off, and decide to settle down and have kids.

Melon gets no Melanism and Purr Snout

Red gets normal fertility and hind legs

_R-sDp2pDeW9zWiB-ZX9Vt6MZpyAh1IbWRjmoe4ajH_Cnt7p6CFMDT5ZL9iasF_uSwaXvav_ilzUa1-cNuQ4g7-yJ1ypLtHclCxrdbLHMe9wNZk6M__lWfn4qdfMefGDXcjdYRda

While trying to set up camp, a bearyena ambushes them!

Yrr9zccXZwBuSF3HlCVqYWN4ovCbjP3km54AxaCQvH_sk94JrEpe43X6mJiF2CDNrYTjfJuBWvO9KDRlECRBaz2Raahl-BJW_GdMCZTxQ93hWxzNbthvuLmaLyX_E0IFZu8Idlly

Tavanna finds a strange fruit, not even Blackberry knows what it is

GoxyWQXWM2f8xLAHftW_HoOwPZKhLfBNQjusVEkGAih6TX-wFfJGwQMhXoo8B06mgVDKc3XKpotIJGcrbN5omuvSP-BJ7QPeaaLDuKQnEttu3f8vJFDqE_He_RU1WH_v8LcV-oaZ

Junior 2 and Adora start flirting with each other, but it's interrupted by Bloodmoon shouting " Six feet apart you two! "

wuLFryHotIE4hPu9TzhdHUa-rlhsIsfmBps9DZHsl13qtPWFlfX8tUfYSV8DdUWQwih23RNGZn-Va_j2If0WZfgEUjVH5doSPuAs5rgyxHtDM-RKSbCAF5ffPwuqMa7DbJxbQaZV

Melon has her baby named Jamila.

mWlG_qLJlCLn0EVbVGzsMRGZEFjoWBOkKgroOUNfm4kvatysHR9dQVrDWUXm2fQyPVEQtkNJVkoeJ9ggJ5A2HFFPy5YByi8QkSzniQp7OKQDhZ9Lm6aSa-viWWsuePoDBEbSoNNZ

Blackberry feeds a bearyena cub, much to Prince's disapproval.

xgI1Wy4W29TsB8WVA0kS--DRXKg4-FGg2QLwwdWjfxX1j7u9v0R9h5UXdJUV52tD43T_btXTDVvlcSo_mEfP5ruGOc0WZsvrMzwNWrs8iWKXYaTnFzRBbX-sWMKIyjztAc6BWKlf

Junior 2 and Adora decide to try and have a child

Junior 2 gets moss brown fur and wings ( :0 )

Adora gets low fertility ( :0 ) and bearyena snout

X29jn55ti0hoNgV77x_Acad4ep1Ra8oQ-jW0zbRK5ZxdzB5ayFebbpXkvYMBX0y2vhrH6TRe5ZeUkiLqDmn7mI2cwBuGlc2HqabdxS434TmQXNnejw9h8Nis8c95CfXhCgW7tQLy

• Like 1

Melon has her second child named Haven.

SfGe6gAqfcEdMtfADRQ2ryM9HyOtKUj01f9-QjKuHgkDhmR3He6yUGz6C6tmYsSxo2At_8u29Cv8T9k4StqM7N4Ia80ex-Z_mqKhBHd0fzuP-dXAofmqPAuZ6wSSKguM4MCBtqMN

Blackberry and Prince, having been together for awhile now, decide its the right time to have kids.

Blackberry gets Swimming tail and Heat body

Prince gets Pattern density very thing and armored body ( :0 )

eaDaJV5GcBQlOnXbChlsHBc4BqRsp3_n05BBQ2gY3MlEbG9B_WCjboFIp9kLibac4cWjBxST297bFenyg3_S6o1-gTK8A_Ax4MSHuu4pAacF44h24WsI34r35EYb1Y-iV7eZHTXc

Ray goes up to talk to his uncle, tired of listening to his parents endless flirting.

"not too close, ray, you can't be getting sick" he remembers his mom saying.

" Hey uncle! Watcha' doooing? " Ray announces, sitting down near the water.

Junior 1 stays quiet, continuing to pick berries.

Ray looks around,  shuffling his paws.

" Uncle, w-what happened to your mom? " Rays says, " Dad says she had a crown of ram horns, and soft- "

" She abandoned us." Junior 1 says expressionlessly.

" W-well dad says that she promised she was going to come back. That-"

" She lied. She abandoned us because we were sick. " Junior 1 growls. 

" Are you sure? Maybe she-"

" Are you questioning me? Are you calling me a liar? " Junior 1 voiced, turning to Ray with an angered look

" N-no! I believe you. She's a monster! " Ray pleaded, backing away.

Junior 1 nods, turning back to his berries

" Run off, now. I have things to do. "

HrgH3Ye-FNrXf1u32eiGvhC6y3sq-PHtWoX1neUAykpJWXyMBYJfhqImxTZCqZNZiPatH62ugx-VQiSy8ChQ8k-12vRmTHcfomp_4Y4KhMW0kpln0xlZKjgipWAYQ40aVSmUTpmL

Adora has her second child with Junior 2,  a girl named Mishka

Jv_fBiWe9eRv4vuaWE_eUuTctv13OlF382gk36KUKu9dDkB8KHfvEEKfIu_VH8EAt4rTcxpKqzIqPxCalh63eViIRMmmsqV5Ux76WIyBikwbH_HSyZVETTvygf-8hY_G5zYN9Tx-

Blackberry also has her child with Prince. His name is Aspen.

" Oh look at my son! Isn't he dashing? Look at his claw, oh he'll be the best warrior this island has ever seen! " Prince boasts to anyone who is willing to listen.

LCrcMiW-Sa3WFngMgfJs0BVLIlRZuwxY5G_CWct7bHL9l1RHwnxKG-hZikBwL-gZ3YYsZJlG4KIcgsUll0BL_PpIClqTMUhxH_59Jm-MeH625QbY4M0s7QxZ4f0XQ5mSzNb1AafA

Jamila peers across the river, looking at the nichelings. She bites her lip. She wants to visit them, but what would her mother say?

" Just for a moment, I'll just say hi " Jamila convinces herself. " Just for a moment "

BTSzLC695veOegOjuJc1mEPZ1OSODd3adqOnNbMTS50U4D-8S9VC45-HqDQfPwo5E2NZN6ZmBmvNbM5yOxcKnNNBP858uhhUD8Mq5eecr4qIw2HhjfhxdS1eWrR7ceoGitsUWUPX

Ray decides to leave his camp and wander away, is urge to explore getting to him.

Walking across the beach, he spots a pink nichelig with the fluffiest tail he's ever seen. But's something's wrong..

she's crying.

Ray slowly sits next to her, but she doesn't move. She's still weeping in her paws.

" Uh- are you okay? " Ray says, trying to be as polite as he can to this new person.

She looks briefly, shaking her head.

" W-well, what's wrong? " he whispers.

" My mama..she's dying."  she whimpers " she's dying and she's the only one that cares about me "

Ray looks at the ocean. He knows what that feels like, his dad is dying. His illness gets worse everyday.

" Don't worry, son. I'll be here for a long time " he can hear him say. He knows that isn't true, though.

Ray shakes out of his thought and looks back at her.

" I know how that feels. My dad- "

" My papa doesn't love me " she interrupts " He never talks,  only picks berries and looks at the nichelings across the river "

" Oh well, I'm sorry. " he whispers, he's not sure what to do.

" Will you be my friend? I;m awfully lonely, and when mama d-di-"

" Yeah." he interrupts. He can't bear to hear that word again " I'll be your friend,  I'm Ray. "

She grins slightly " and I'm Haven "

5qepJyd0dKGktkunPhzJbeusnJXbwkVIWxxHRRd-JH0s6OQAodEXkY3L3FJa74r1051S4XMJLWAIGZtllen2zRlihLWCCFfqyLiq7FaJecs-OtQ4yW0haKdQ8n3_ZUo-0lW3naTD

Ray and Haven sit by the beach picking coconuts and talking about each other's families.

QGimOTH3kbIoNbya9HYjZ06wT1TYciw_eFRowfWa3-MSbK0BNjlPW9YwP_ofsAd3QT-5XgXLmcRj6sYzkHRzOOEJRc7wKtYiN3Vc-K68hbeN_JNHlrk4WbNO_N00GseSlLyXI-9f

Meanwhile, Jamila introduces herself to Aspen, Blackberry, and Tavanna. 

" You're quite a talker " Blackberry giggles

" I'm sorry, I'm just really excited. " Jamila apologizes.

ASwrbDeOONh8PmY0Mevyyqq_LihxeuNVC0E6vVUuNv_EM117hb6PyWdFnxYI2NI16ClbkyaBW8hw4RCd1bUUU5eHSYPpezbGzZ_a16E_xHogNQKrcdr8ogbuDLy2a0kOvTPM3pIh

Melon gathers everyone around, even Ray, which makes him feel quite awkward

Melon's quiet, she only says one thing before she goes.

" I wish your sister was here.."

D3opFmZo9BywfOjGcSwn9J2YfD8PCBjrlxKlJ-yVvWLrT5LZBUzmMldVWUVdZAudq659WOdzSBMi2lOlVY6LXSMFKMVlhqtvqrz-pi0whoAlAO94BizdbEXfgZVCDBduGO9Qu2Fi

Tavanna is amazed on how Aspen can swim underwater, but also worried that he'll get hurt

E_KA62QfQkKDqj_47ESrHRerRS681Rk7tjKzybZUlyxDHKRETI6dtK-KHarvr7UEqaw2pDPwy5S574uIqfxoWpjgIDysRRTZ9lwIkAwTbGr-qnTjIfXBaPEL_S1WvwNQbq5ITzom

Melon's last child is a girl, the oddly resembles Bloodmoon.

" She-..she looks so similar too my Grandfather.." Rays says in awe, he remembers how much he misses him. "

" How about we name her after him.." Haven offers. " What about..Bloodrose? "

Red nods in approval.

" I like that.." Ray smiles.

pwSW8JzFQg0cMpSIDPXW7daNGXzMfxV7IjwZEAV9ZlsykT6NEty0rPcxmsJ264ShI8q7DMM3x-5RzTJdjbpHSG7g_-bW5Ap6hFKhm-yIeCe0lsTv23SlbQhuisPRBXcjleZZdbPg

Junior 1 encounters a young albino female.

" I'm Ivory, and you? "

Junior 1 stays silent, only getting closer.

Ivory gets Brown pattern and Saber Tooth fangs

Junior 1 gets Green eyes and Runner's leg

J4h7y-HiI-8lCxzmFa37m36j4xHPdD-zmto9_6IrRMziV7rYwpvXGvCOD_C7wW4gjS9FAKQOJkf3zcSA_0UyArqqPbWgLzNWc2HkjKBSiQgLJ7jpkhFctXsyS-7IAFzIILgfxuoE