Stray Fawn Community

Give me suggestions for Six Fanarts! :)

bostonlobstah

But this time the theme will be moms because mothers day! lol

I have a few moms in mind I would like to draw, but since I'm not part of a ton of fandoms I will need your help to pick more!

So pick your favorite moms from anime, video games, cartoons, whatever and post your ideas here, and I might draw them! :)

Mrs. Cake from MLP because YES- Even though Pinkie is best mother there--

Other than Fluttershy. spspspspsp.

Toriel with a snail pie! (Undertale)

And Remote from BFB dressed as a mom because yes- Don't judge me-

She's not online so I'll just assume yes for the time being and I can change it if it's a no.

Melinda May from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. please! she's sorta-but-not-exactly a mom...? Like, she doesn't ACTUALLY have kids , but she sorta acts like a mom to the younger members of the team, and in an alternate timeline she adopted a kid. also she's pretty much a ninja (she's sorta like Black Widow 2.0?)

Melinda MayAgents of SHIELD Melinda May Jacket | DesertLeather

also, link if you need more info, but spoilers if you ever want to watch the show (which I highly recommend!)

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Melinda_May

• Like 1

I finished :) Rose and Della were my own additions because I wanted to get it done and I was having trouble signing in to check your replies ;-; Sorry about that!!

22BBAD94-AADA-4DCC-A3D9-0DE890ACD7F8.thumb.png.c75c6d579bc313d7338d4b978126432b.png

if I get more requests I’ll make a second one!! :D Maybe as just a regular six fanarts. I don’t know if that trend is dead tho. Probably missed it lol

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 5

Just now, sabers promised land said:

I finished :) Rose and Della were my own additions because I wanted to get it done and I couldn’t sign in to check your replies ;-; Sorry about that!!

22BBAD94-AADA-4DCC-A3D9-0DE890ACD7F8.thumb.png.c75c6d579bc313d7338d4b978126432b.png

if I get more requests I’ll make a second one!! :D Maybe as just a regular six fanarts. I don’t know if that trend is dead tho. Probably missed it lol

that goldenflower is lovely :Eek:

• Thanks 1