Stray Fawn Community

Hiding Ferns/Nesting Ferns

GreenTheGreat

I dunno just came to mind. So The nesting fern would look sorta like this. with the improvements I mentioned there.843301525_HidingFernorNestingFern.thumb.png.cc9daec8558a9d0b0ee91d348a5d4905.png

The hiding fern would give camouflage to nichelings in it. They would also hide completely from rouge males with enough base camo on the nichelings.(maybe a dumb idea, might delete) You can't nest in them, but they will sometimes appear with perma-nests in them. (may change to be able to nest in them) The huge leaves would hide whatever nicheling was inside from predators and bluebirds. (if the nicheling is a child.) When the nicheling is inside, it was curl up like a meat-eating plant, protecting the nicheling. (probably with one leave open just to be able to see the nicheling. You can attack this, destroying it. It will not grow back like a berry bush, but will give 5 or 6 nesting material if broken. It would be found in grasslands, jungles, grassy parts of snow biomes, whale island, and home island.

IMPROVEMENTS SUGGESTED BY OTHER PEOPLE: 

@LonelyPerson

I like your idea 😃! I think ten nesting material is a little too much, tho. I would say about 5-6 is a good amount

@A A A A A A

I didn't color this neatly but I drew what I think the ferns would look like

Untitled471_20200510182203.png.937a9dcfdada4590a84287ef371a8cbb.png

• Like 3

8 replies to this post