Stray Fawn Community

being able to have a hybrid with a creature other than bearyenas

artsy dragoness

so, while i don't know what kind of creature exactly, i'd love to have hybrids with more than just bearyenas! maybe adding another new creature to the niche world, (like for the waters, or jungle for example,) that could have a chance to be traveling with a baby version of themselves that you could also befriend and breed with for special, rare genes.
again, i don't know what kind of creature exactly, but maybe one for the mountains, or waters that you could get a hybrid with

• Like 2

4 replies to this post

On 5/15/2020 at 12:18 PM, A A A A A A said:

For me personally, I would love to have ram fox hybrids!

On 5/20/2020 at 1:37 PM, Snowleopard0 said:

Balance bears, with like the bearenya snout would have the bears head, perhaps a new body type, and a claw that gives 3 attack similar to the bearenya one

I feel like both of these would be easier that apes.

I'd love stuff like hearing ape ears, but the dynamic of apes- they're too OP for child stealing

maybe apes could have a rare breeding season where there are female apes that come out they are extra angry and fight eachother when a female is nearby but if your nicheling has melanism and brown fur or brown fur and black fur and is not blind or deaf along with having normal hindlegs and nimble or climbing hands and is female then once the males finish fighting if  you choose to you can breed with the ape that wins.