Stray Fawn Community

The Myth of Tysere

Cloude

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

"Nice to you, Jahana!"

The dog sitting in her bag barked twice, looking up at you. Jahana patted the dog on the head. "Yhasa likes you." She said, looking down at the chihuahua.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

The dog sitting in her bag barked twice, looking up at you. Jahana patted the dog on the head. "Yhasa likes you." She said, looking down at the chihuahua.

Amaki would smile, "such a cute name!"

11 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

Amaki would smile, "such a cute name!"

"He was named after my father." She said, picking the dog up out of the satchel. She held the dog close to her as she looked back up at you. "Anyways, what brings you here?" She asks.

6 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

You go right and eventually find the throne room. A large centaur sat on the throne, looking down at you.

-TYO

‘’You’re grace.’’ He said, dropping to one knee in a bow. ‘’It is a pleasure as always to see you.’’

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"He was named after my father." She said, picking the dog up out of the satchel. She held the dog close to her as she looked back up at you. "Anyways, what brings you here?" She asks.

"I live in this forest and I was awoken by you guys."

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’You’re grace.’’ He said, dropping to one knee in a bow. ‘’It is a pleasure as always to see you.’’

He just stared at you as you bowed. He held a letter in his hand, and motioned for you to come and take it.

5 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

"I live in this forest and I was awoken by you guys."

"Oh..." She mumbled, her reddish-brown fluffy ears drawing back. "Sorry about that." She said, looking down at the ground.

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

You look around a bit, finding mostly loose rocks in the ground or broken pieces of the structure. Eventually, you come across a small statue of an owl in flight. It looks scared.

-Look around more

-Leave shrine

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

You decide to look near the side of the shrine, and you see a row of statues, animal and humanoid alike. The main thing they have in common is that they're terrified of something.

Suddenly, you hear what sounds like distant hissing.

-Investigate

-Run

56 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He just stared at you as you bowed. He held a letter in his hand, and motioned for you to come and take it.

He steps forward, a sort of skip-like hop in his step. He took the letter.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

You get closer to where you hear the hissing. You're having trouble finding it, but out of nowhere you hear a large crash behind you.

-Look

-Run

(I suggest the second one)

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

(hhhh-)

You turn to see a dark-skinned half-snake. He has shades on and seems to be slithering towards you at an alarming speed.

-Run

-Stand your ground