Stray Fawn Community

some screenshots i've taken while playing niche

artsy dragoness

so i took a lot of screenshots in niche while playing on a save where i'm trying to get the 1000 days survived achievement, and i decided to start a thread to post them! im nearing 500 days now, so im halfway there! ^^
first, i got a gorgeous male nicheling with megaloceros horns that i love, second, i was playing and then i saw two bluebirds that came to try to eat my children. third, i saw two dodmingos talking to each other while my nicheling is protecting the nest. fourth, i went to the jungle, not realizing it's a jungle where the hearing ape was, and my nichelings ran to the next island and almost went extinct. don't worry though! they didn't go extinct, in fact, a couple of generations later, we got albino nichelings! and now, i'm trying to make an albino army, and it's going well
im so happy i got albinos because i haven't gotten an albino since 2018 lol

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Love 1

the first tribe I really ever stuck with had an infestation of albinos because I ran out of males and had to breed with rogues.  now I don't really like albinos...

fun fact: Meringue was from that tribe. thus, he is descended from several rogue males, and likely had recessive albinism! 

• Like 2

fun fact: i forget to name my nichelings because im lazy, uncreative with names, and also i tend to breed a lot and end up with 20 nichelings lol
only one picture in this post bc i didn't play much and i drew all night instead lol
here we have my two favorite ladies whose names i forgot with their bearyena children 🥰
(don't mind the dodomingo in the corner, this generation of the tribe are the first in the tribe known to play with baby dodmingos instead of hurting them like previous generations ^^')

Screenshot_5.png

(1) let's see here, we have 3 ports from this mountain, peaceful, dead, and close to dead :^)
oh, I also got a new nicheling with mega horns! time to fight off balance bears and hope i don't die lol (my nicheling count usually gets out of hand since i breed too much rip)

ports.png

Screenshot_9.png

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...