Stray Fawn Community

hi im lilly the niche

I am dumber than most may seem, for I am a Doorknob with snake arms. Snake Arms must always be said with an Australian accent.

This snake arms Doorknob welcomes you to the chaos realm that we call The Forums.

Doorknob hopes you enjoy your stay, and I'm sure many others agree with this statement.

Let me just warn you,

Clover, Flower, and Fawncat are all stinkies. This message is approved by the one and only Doorknob with Snake Arms.

• Haha 2
  • Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

I am dumber than most may seem, for I am a Doorknob with snake arms. Snake Arms must always be said with an Australian accent.

This snake arms Doorknob welcomes you to the chaos realm that we call The Forums.

Doorknob hopes you enjoy your stay, and I'm sure many others agree with this statement.

Let me just warn you,

Clover, Flower, and Fawncat are all stinkies. This message is approved by the one and only Doorknob with Snake Arms.

ec592df4553b63731f8df6bc10f049a4.jpg.eb8f3d4f344cd603293e96ff1e4bef83.jpg

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

Welcome to our little corner of the internet! Welcome!(1).gif.bd228a66243ae73de382264b5a453a14.gif

(Oh, and please don't be intimidated by my profile pic...)

I'm probably the most scared out of everyone here, don't worry

8 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Let me just warn you,

this is actual art 👌 

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Lynxity said:

this is actual art 👌 

I'm glad somebody appreciates the violent typing and countless slaughtered Ice Cubes that went into making that message-

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Let me just warn you,

I- how could you? I thought you loved me- is this because I didn’t let you drink my tears?? You can have them I promise! I’m not stinky :((