Stray Fawn Community

baby adam challenge

Zixvir

(sand box mode)create a baby adam, a sister adam, and 2 parents, he sister should be a teen, stsrt on home island and try to get the achivement for getting the adam family to join your tribe, set the win point to getting 3,000 food and surviving 500 days, thetrue ending requires the home island tribe to join.

• Like 1

Aren't achievements disabled in sandbox mode? The HI achievement surely is. Also, you'd need to start on Crossing because when you start on HI you can't invite in the islanders.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

well wat I meant is the tribe has to join for (what I call) the true ending, I might make some exclusive art for it if you send me a video of it happening, you would be pm'd the art. you know what, if you don't get the true ending then you get different art, but if you get the true ending then you get the good ending

also I'm bad at niche, really any stratagy game i'm bad at really,(light bulb) NICHE BOARD GAME! I think it would work best with a starting set of islands, and coins to represent nichelings that somehow stick together. I'll post this in niche requests