Stray Fawn Community

Firefly Body/Tail Thing

Sky

So I had an idea that there could be a Firefly (AKA Lightning Bug) Body/Tail. It would be like the little lightbulb-like thing that fireflys have that they use to attract mates. It could: 1- Attract all creatures (at all times)(Rabbils, Wanderers, Rogue Males, Bearyenas, etc); 2- Simply give +1/+2 Attractiveness; or 3- It would act as a sort of mobile tree stump where the creature has a little button on itself (like purr snout does) that you click and it flashes the light, which then has the chance to attract a wanderer of the opposite sex (or it might work like Peacock tail where it only really works or males, though I'd prefer it to work on both genders). I don't know if it would be better as a tail or a body, but it might give +1 eyesight, since it glows so the creature would be able to see better, and if it was a body, then it could potentially give +1(+2,+3, whatever feels best) Flying if the creature has double wings. I might draw this on my tablet, and if I do, I'll post it in the comments. Let me know if you like this idea or not, and if you think it would be better as body or a tail :)

• Like 2

4 replies to this post

Either it could be a body and cancel out the tail like Spiked Body does, or it could be a tail, either way I love this idea <3 I think the body giving flying in addition to the attractiveness would be cool, and as for the attractiveness I like it functioning like a tree stump.

• Like 1