Stray Fawn Community

Wingless ~ An AU Wof Sim

MATTRESS

2 minutes ago, Snowleopard0 said:

Primrose, annoyed drew herself up. She said rudely, “Who are you? You’re not a normal dragon.” Surprised by her own boldness, she sat back down. But she was confused and annoyed at this snarky dragon,

"Rude.." The dragon muttered "I am a FeatherWing." She spread her wings, which was feathered.

14 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

"Rude.." The dragon muttered "I am a FeatherWing." She spread her wings, which was feathered.

Primrose gaped at her. Her mouth opened and closed. She said hotly, “You’re a bird! A bird dragon!” She looked around, looking for a normal dragon

1 minute ago, Snowleopard0 said:

(Who is she?I thought this was Snowstorm, is this an entirely new dragonet?)

(Oh- I thought you were in the skeleton cave, sorry about that!)

1 minute ago, Snowleopard0 said:

(Ah, that’s fine. Let’s ask @A A A A A Aif their character would’ve reacted the same)

(Imma just going to pretend that the bird dragon was just in the cave as well-)

3 hours ago, Pollygussie said:

The "Bird" Dragon walked away, she jumped out of the window 

Primrose stares after her, suddenly nervous. She was worried that she was bringing reinforcements... Backing away, she crouched into the leaves

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"Hi!"

The dragon looked at the dragonet, "How did you end up here? Your only a dragonet.."

-TYO

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

The dragon looked at the dragonet, "How did you end up here? Your only a dragonet.."

-TYO

"I was in a cave and I walked here from the cave."

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"I was in a cave and I walked here from the cave."

"Oh." The dragon said, "There was others right?"

"I don't remember."

"Hm..Okay..Come with me." The dragon said, she spread her petal shaped wings, taking off

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Flare followed

The Dragon flew through the jungle, making sure not to get eated by a plant, what seemed like hours later, the dragon landed on a platform made out of wood, on closer inspection the platform was actually a Village.

A red and orange dragon waited for them. "Took you long enough, why only one?" The red dragon muttered 

4 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

The Dragon flew through the jungle, making sure not to get eated by a plant, what seemed like hours later, the dragon landed on a platform made out of wood, on closer inspection the platform was actually a Village.

A red and orange dragon waited for them. "Took you long enough, why only one?" The red dragon muttered 

"?"

4 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"?"

"Sorry Garnet..I got lost and ended up in the burial grounds...I was about to leave then this one showed up." The dragon said, The red dragon looked at the two others with disappointment, "Owl, get the others, I'll bring this one." The red dragon looked to the dragonet, "Come with me." 

-TYO

3 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

"Sorry Garnet..I got lost and ended up in the burial grounds...I was about to leave then this one showed up." The dragon said, The red dragon looked at the two others with disappointment, "Owl, get the others, I'll bring this one." The red dragon looked to the dragonet, "Come with me." 

-TYO

"Um... Ok." Flare mummered

"Um... Ok." Flare mummered

The dragon began walking down the platforms towards a small leaf house, The dragon entered the house, there was two other dragonets in the house.

The red dragon pointed towards a moss bed, "That's where your sleeping."

The dragon turned away and left the house 

-TYO

52 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

The dragon began walking down the platforms towards a small leaf house, The dragon entered the house, there was two other dragonets in the house.

The red dragon pointed towards a moss bed, "That's where your sleeping."

The dragon turned away and left the house 

-TYO

Flare lay down on the bed

2 hours ago, Snowleopard0 said:

Primrose stares after her, suddenly nervous. She was worried that she was bringing reinforcements... Backing away, she crouched into the leaves

The bird dragon landed, another dragon, this one with petal shaped wings, landed as well. "Here they are.." The bird dragon said