Stray Fawn Community

climbing ABILITY

GreenTheGreat

Sure everyone is talking about climbing genes, but how would the actual ability work?

I was thinking it would work kinda like attack or picking from berry bushes. Only, if you have no climbing ability, you can't climb. If you had one or two, theres a small chance, three, better chance, four you are guaranteed to succeed. Tell me what u think about this!

• Like 2

9 replies to this post

good explaining, but I think it would be like poison fangs, either you have it or you don't, an alternative could be that if  a teen uses it it has less chance to succeed if used by a teen and even less if a baby.

• Like 1

I think it should be if you have 0, you can’t try (like destroying toxic berry bushes) but if ya have 1 or above you have a higher chance. And, instead of having a chance to succeed normally your ability could see how far you can get up. Like, a normal oak tree is 4 tiles tall. If you have 4 ability, you can scamper right to the top

7 hours ago, Moth the Silkwing said:

Sure everyone is talking about climbing genes, but how would the actual ability work?

I was thinking it would work kinda like attack or picking from berry bushes. Only, if you have no climbing ability, you can't climb. If you had one or two, theres a small chance, three, better chance, four you are guaranteed to succeed. Tell me what u think about this!

But where would you climb? The only steep cliffs I can remember are from older versions. Do you mean places like First Snow with the mountain in the center or trees?

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

But where would you climb? The only steep cliffs I can remember are from older versions. Do you mean places like First Snow with the mountain in the center or trees?

I was actually thinking trees, because everyone wants things to climb trees, why not discuss how the actual ability would work?

On 5/20/2020 at 8:37 PM, Snowleopard0 said:

I think it should be if you have 0, you can’t try (like destroying toxic berry bushes) but if ya have 1 or above you have a higher chance. And, instead of having a chance to succeed normally your ability could see how far you can get up. Like, a normal oak tree is 4 tiles tall. If you have 4 ability, you can scamper right to the top

hmm, well genes that have it would have 4 if it's for climbing and a 2 if it's good for it but not what it's supposed to be used for.