Stray Fawn Community

Feed me Warrior cats ships

Katumai

im bored again

give me any Warrior Cats ship, canon or not, and i'll draw it (literally anything except Ashfur x Scourge, Spottedleaf x Firestar or Finleap x Twigbranch, i hate all of those with a burning passion)

they'll be traditional because im lazy :')

instead of giving you ships I will give my opinion

FINLEAP x TWIGBRANCH IS TOXIC I HATE IT

Fernsong and Ivypool is baby

Rootspring  x bristlefrost sucks, don't do this to us erins

Bramblestar x Squirrel flight No.

Anyways I request Fernsong x Ivypool

Just now, Flower said:

instead of giving you ships I will give my opinion

Fernsong and Ivypool is baby

Anyways I request Fernsong x Ivypool

Finleap is a pile of burning garbage

Absoloutely, beautiful, love it (Ivypool x Blossomfall is my favorite Ivypool ship, but Fernsong is my second choice he is absoloute babie)

Trash, bad ship, ew

Squirellflight should just marry his sister

and i definitely draw FernIvy

38 minutes ago, Clover said:

im bored again

give me any Warrior Cats ship, canon or not, and i'll draw it (literally anything except Ashfur x Scourge or Finleap x Twigbranch, i hate both of those with a burning passion)

they'll be traditional because im lazy :')

Do Ashfur x Scourge, need it for my WattPad yaoi fanfic

jkjk, but I remember drawing that once as a pure joke and I hate thinking about it more than anything. I sadly don’t have the picture to expose to your poor eyes

I never really shipped any warrior cats because... shipping fictional cats is kinda weird? yet i shipped goggles and rider ironically from the splat manga

The only one I would ever think as a canon ship is Barley and Ravenpaw? I think it was implied they were both intimate with each other. So, sure. Barley and Ravenpaw

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

Do Ashfur x Scourge, need it for my WattPad yaoi fanfic

jkjk, but I remember drawing that once as a pure joke and I hate thinking about it more than anything. I sadly don’t have the picture to expose to your poor eyes

I never really shipped any warrior cats because... shipping fictional cats is kinda weird? yet i shipped goggles and rider ironically from the splat manga

The only one I would ever think as a canon ship is Barley and Ravenpaw? I think it was implied they were both intimate with each other. So, sure. Barley and Ravenpaw

Barley x Ravenpaw is actually canon, one of the Erins (Vicky, i think?) was just like 'oh yeah, theyre married, you couldnt tell?'

i will gladly draw that (my friend will freak out, thats her OTP and she loves it-)

I guess its a bit strange? But then again, people ship humans in media all the time, so why is cats any weirder? This cats might as well be humans by how they behave (organized society, laws, religion, etc)

• Love 1

Just now, Clover said:Barley x Ravenpaw is actually canon, one of the Erins (Vicky, i think?) was just like 'oh yeah, theyre married, you couldnt tell?'

i will gladly draw that (my friend will freak out, thats her OTP and she loves it-)

I guess its a bit strange? But then again, people ship humans in media all the time, so why is cats any weirder? This cats might as well be humans by how they behave (organized society, laws, religion, etc)

IRL shipping is pretty wrong tho compared to fictional kitties; not gonna talk about why it’s wrong, but it is

Also really? That sounds really sarcastic but if it’s canon I humbly accept it

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

IRL shipping is pretty wrong tho compared to fictional kitties; not gonna talk about why it’s wrong, but it is

Also really? That sounds really sarcastic but if it’s canon I humbly accept it

Oh yeah, shipping actual people is real weird (the only instance i find it okay is if theyre actually in a relationship, but even then, it can get uncomfortable for people)

She actually got in trouble for saying it because, y'know, the gays arent allowed to exist apparently

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Oh yeah, shipping actual people is real weird (the only instance i find it okay is if theyre actually in a relationship, but even then, it can get uncomfortable for people)

She actually got in trouble for saying it because, y'know, the gays arent allowed to exist apparently

tHe GaY aGeNdA2?2? iN mY wArRiOr CaTs?2?2

Edited by Goggles-kun
i have no idea how I misspelt “agenda” that bad
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Clover said:

hOw vILe

My church group and I are gonna CANCEL warrior cats 🤮🤢🤢😳🔥🔥🔥🔥😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😳😳😳😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

My church group and I are gonna CANCEL warrior cats 🤮🤢🤢😳🔥🔥🔥🔥😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😳😳😳😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭

uh oh-

THUNDERCLAN RETREAT WE CAN'T WIN, THERE ARE TOO MANY

They underestimate the power of starclan😳

11 hours ago, Flower said:

uh oh-

THUNDERCLAN RETREAT WE CAN'T WIN, THERE ARE TOO MANY

They underestimate the power of starclan😳

They also underestimate the powers of the gay fandoms

Here some Marvel AU ships

ThrushpeltXApplefur

FireheartXSpottedleaf

SquirrelflightXBrambleclaw (Squirrelfight is Hawkeye and Brambleclaw is her husband)

BlackfootXTallpoppy

HollyleafXFallen Leaves

MosspawXPerchpaw 

okay, im gonna add on that list of ships i am never drawing:

Spottedleaf x Firestar

i have my reasons

3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Here some Marvel AU ships

ThrushpeltXApplefur

FireheartXSpottedleaf

SquirrelflightXBrambleclaw (Squirrelfight is Hawkeye and Brambleclaw is her husband)

BlackfootXTallpoppy

HollyleafXFallen Leaves

MosspawXPerchpaw 

Since i am definitely not doing that many, i'll Thrushpelt x Applefur and Hollyleaf x Fallen Leaves

1. Because Thrushpelt deserves love and Bluestar has the garbage person disease

2. Because Holly x Fallen is just, a genuinely good ship

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Spottedleaf x Firestar

i have my reasons

Since i am definitely not doing that many, i'll Thrushpelt x Applefur and Hollyleaf x Fallen Leaves

In the Marvel AU Bluefur is Uncle Ben and Thrushpelt is Ant-man

Applefur is the Wasp

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

In the Marvel AU Bluefur is Uncle Ben and Thrushpelt is Ant-man

Applefur is the Wasp

I know literally nothing about Marvel, besides Spider-verse. Great movie, loved it.

DC was always more of my thing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

I know literally nothing about Marvel, besides Spider-verse. Great movie, loved it.

DC was always more of my thing

Do you like the DCEU?

10 minutes ago, Clover said:

Spottedleaf x Firestar

i have my reasons

10/10, much agree with all of this. But actually tho, Thrush is the only not toxic rejected male character in warriors 

holly and fallen is wholesome

and spotted x fire.. 0/10 no stars, I’d leave a bad yelp Review on them

1 minute ago, Flower said:

10/10, much agree with all of this. But actually tho, Thrush is the only not toxic rejected male character in warriors 

I would put in that Fireheart is Captain America and Spottedleaf is Peggy

I know neither of you know of marvel, so...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Thrushpelt was such a sweetheart, i genuinely dont know how he liked someone like Bluestar (trash goblin, i like her as a character, but hate her as a person)

im trying to think of other rejected characters that didnt freak out...

hm...uh...well, we have Trashfur-wait no, he sucks

ummmmm...Heathertail? ish? she was less rejected and more, just, 'screw you Lionblaze, loser'

frickin....Storm...fur? he liked Squirrelpaw? does that count?

ReEdwhIsker? he apparently liked Feathertail, y'know, before she died

i have literally nothing

help

• Paw up 1

On 5/20/2020 at 8:17 PM, Clover said:

Finleap x Twigbranch, i hate both of those with a burning passion)

On 5/20/2020 at 8:41 PM, Flower said:

On 5/20/2020 at 8:43 PM, Clover said:

Finleap is a pile of burning garbage

disclaimer: I have not yet read the latest book or the squirrelflight super edition. I like Finleap, but I can see why people don't like fin x twig. But...why do you not like bramblestar x squirrelflight?! And for rootspring x bristlefrost, Idk, I kinda like them too, but again, I haven't read the latest book

Just now, Sky said:

disclaimer: I have not yet read the latest book or the squirrelflight super edition. I like Finleap, but I can see why people don't like fin x twig. But...why do you not like bramblestar x squirrelflight?! And for rootspring x bristlefrost, Idk, I kinda like them too, but again, I haven't read the latest book

Finleap is toxic, he gets mad at twigbranch for not wanting children literally 2 seconds after they are made warriors.

Bristle x root isn’t the worst but there isn’t any real chemistry between them but I could be wrong seeing as I haven’t finished veil of shadows yet

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

Im not going argue over ships (seriously, its dumb) but there are valid reasons to not Squirrel x Bramble

1. Bramblestar never listens to her, especially in New Prophecy. All he did was undermine her opinions and tell her she was overreacting about Hawkfrost.

2. He just, doesnt respect her in general? Again, he always insists on making her choices for her

2. Squirrelflight's hope really puts it into perspective that Bramblestar is a terrible person. The entire book is about how shes sick of him treating her like garbage and making her feel weak. (Spoilers if you dont want them) Squirrel is terrified of dying, she knows shes getting older and she doesnt have long left. How does Bramble respond to this? He makes fun of her, and tells her to stop being pathetic. Squirrelflight's hope is actually really sad, Squirrel dies, but refuses to stay dead because she cant bear to leave Bramble, all because she loves him so much. Even though he treats her like she's worthless, she still comes back to him. 

The only good moment Bramble had in that book was at the end, where he stood up for her, but thats barely redeemable. Asides from all that, Bramble is also a bad father, specifically to Alderheart. He always ignored his son and just, forced him to be a medicine cat without a second thought about how much it killed Alder to give up his dreams. Considering his adopted son was Jayfeather, you would think he would be more sympathetic towards that kind of stuff, and maybe just give his son a chance.

this turned more into why i hate Bramble than anything else, oops

• Like 3
  • Paw up 1