Stray Fawn Community

Feed me Warrior cats ships

Katumai

• 5 months later...
On 5/20/2020 at 10:11 PM, Katumai said:

Oh yeah, shipping actual people is real weird (the only instance i find it okay is if theyre actually in a relationship, but even then, it can get uncomfortable for people)

She actually got in trouble for saying it because, y'know, the gays arent allowed to exist apparently

jkvwenvfjencjncwjkdsncmasdnc

WHAT?! Gays should exist. It's my law.

On 5/21/2020 at 9:33 AM, Snowleopard0 said:

Ummmm how about Jayfeather x stick?

Omg, yes

On 5/22/2020 at 5:55 PM, Katumai said:

Im not going argue over ships (seriously, its dumb) but there are valid reasons to not Squirrel x Bramble

1. Bramblestar never listens to her, especially in New Prophecy. All he did was undermine her opinions and tell her she was overreacting about Hawkfrost.

2. He just, doesnt respect her in general? Again, he always insists on making her choices for her

2. Squirrelflight's hope really puts it into perspective that Bramblestar is a terrible person. The entire book is about how shes sick of him treating her like garbage and making her feel weak. (Spoilers if you dont want them) Squirrel is terrified of dying, she knows shes getting older and she doesnt have long left. How does Bramble respond to this? He makes fun of her, and tells her to stop being pathetic. Squirrelflight's hope is actually really sad, Squirrel dies, but refuses to stay dead because she cant bear to leave Bramble, all because she loves him so much. Even though he treats her like she's worthless, she still comes back to him. 

The only good moment Bramble had in that book was at the end, where he stood up for her, but thats barely redeemable. Asides from all that, Bramble is also a bad father, specifically to Alderheart. He always ignored his son and just, forced him to be a medicine cat without a second thought about how much it killed Alder to give up his dreams. Considering his adopted son was Jayfeather, you would think he would be more sympathetic towards that kind of stuff, and maybe just give his son a chance.

this turned more into why i hate Bramble than anything else, oops

Oof-

I've personally never read any of the books past/other than "The Power of Three", "SkyClan's destiny", and "CrookedStar's Promise"

On 5/27/2020 at 1:54 PM, Echomist said:

I love NightFeather (Nightcloud x Crowfeather) and I know it’s not a popular ship but i love it.

Meh, that ship I could live with..

But I would go: Leafpool x Crowfeather, I personally like it!

On 5/25/2020 at 5:33 PM, Goggles-kun said:

Meh, I was kinda okay with Brambleclaw since I gave up reading the entire series around Moonlight. goggles big dumb brain no understand numerous kitty plot holes.

Oof-

I would give Brambleclaw an okay, though he's not my favorite..

On 5/29/2020 at 5:32 AM, Katumai said:

i feel like tossing out my favorite ships, so here:

Firestar x Graystripe

Brightheart x Cloudtail

Hollyleaf x Cinderheart

Ivypool x Blossomfall

Leafpool x Sorreltail

Daisy x Ferncloud

Nightcloud x Feathertail (its sweet when you think about it)

Sasha x Leopardstar

Sandstorm x Silverstream (dont ask)

Blackstar x Sol (im actually kinda iffy on this one)

Snowfur x Thistleclaw

Ivypool x Fernsong

Hawkfrost x Ashfur

and thats all i can really think of right now, oop

Yes! Beautiful!

-Though I have no clue on who most of these cats are yet- like: Ivypool, Blossomfall, Thistleclaw, Snowfur, Fernsong, and that's it.. for this list I mean, and please.. No Spoilers.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...