Stray Fawn Community

Adventure Co-op

๖ۣۜCraze

Hey there,

I played through a good bit of the single player and really liked it. I had assumed that multiplayer would also mean a similar rogue-lite co-op exploration. Instead I found a very interesting, but ultimately not highly interactive  or exploration oriented multiplayer. I don't entirely dislike that, but I certainly do miss the idea of being able to wander around together and explore + accumulate equipment together. 

I know this kind of ask isn't easy or really a 1.1 kind of request, but I still felt like it would be a worth while value add.

Love the game you guys have created and I think the existing multiplayer is pretty innovative! I would also note it would be really awesome if you had some kind of general public arena where people could bet on bots. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 replies to this post

13 hours ago, Corona Vi Lux said:

I've seen suggestions like this one before and apparently they dont plan to add coop mod, but with good ideas, everything can happens. I'll follow this 

Ah. Well that is a shame, but I respect the choice. I feel like multiplayer rogue-lite games are a heavily under served market and thus was very hopeful. It would greatly increase the replay-ability of the game.

On a different note: Am I just missing this feature or is there no way to "challenge" your friends aka bey-blade style. You have to go find their creation on the workshop by filtering to friends? That seems really frustrating. I would think about it like Pokemon, you've got the bots you've built and now you marathon all the categories to see who is more competent. Right now multiplayer feels a bit like.. grab your lawn mower and your neighbor's lawn mower and put them in a fight to the death that only you can watch. Not very... interactive.