Stray Fawn Community

oh hey look another post about fer.al

elloo

so i got accepted into the last wave like a week ago, its pretty laggy tbh.

the open beta started yesterday, so maybe join?? ik some of you were interested in the game.

my user on fer.al is c0ffeebeanss, just incase some of ya'll wanna friend me

(also, if/when ya'll are on the game, is the textures all messed up? whenever i play it the textures don't stay in the same place, idk how to explain it)

so since this is getting slightly more attention then i tought it would: is anyone else having issues with the textures?

like on my avatars theres like decals all over it. even though i don't use decals and the decals don't even stay in the same place ( aka they move around when ever my avatar moves). and its not just with the avatars, its with clothes and sanctuary items too ( im never gonna get used to saying sanctuary instead of dens ;-;)

i'd show ya'll a screenshot, but my computer can't take screenshots so.

OOOH I'll join either later today or sometime tomorrow. I've got 3 tests due by midnight today and then I'll be done with middle school forever :D but then...there's high school.

• Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

OOOH I'll join either later today or sometime tomorrow. I've got 3 tests due by midnight today and then I'll be done with middle school forever :D but then...there's high school.

me: *looks on phone*

email notif from 6 minutes ago: HEY LOOK FER.AL IS ACCESSIBLE NOW