Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Certified Baguette Lover

Do you want all the WoF bases you could ever need?

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Speedyscout said:

Guys look! It's the best WOF oc EVER.

Name: PRINCESS ANGELFLIGHT/Personality:PERFECT IN EVERY WAY/Role:queen of ALL the tribes/Other:Deathbringer and Glory's daughter

Screenshot_2020-09-18-13-43-00-731.jpeg.71cda88952ebf79abfca0b7257c7f7aa.jpeg

ahh yes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Speedyscout said:

silk base!

just finished it so here it is, my silkwing base! so its free to use, but i would like to make some rules, so they're below. please follow them when using this base, ty ❤️

wings & body

Untitled150_20200918075814.thumb.png.40507b0f332ae927d6f4fe76c509c72a.png

just wings

Untitled150_20200918075820.thumb.png.6a17d275b6c8dfcf81b705a02b40ab57.png

just body

Untitled150_20200918075826.thumb.png.93dee214e9efa483fedac836174bc3d8.png

 

rules!!

- you can use this for ocs, customs, adopts, literally anything except commissions/requests since you didn't, like, draw it yourself

-you can edit the base just don't remove my signature, you can't use just the wings since there's no signature,, have my signature somewhere at least (but you can move it)

-you dont have to link back to me as long as the signature's there and you can use this anywhere,, i have a deviantart called speedyscout123 too, so if using on da you can mention/link there

-uhmm,, thats all hope its okay that i have rules and like,, enjoy :) oh and i'd love it if you showed me anything you make with this!! ❤️

ITS BOOTIFUL

  • Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pancake said:

UR A GOOD ARTIST

Yeye

THANK YOU DOUBLY AGAIN ❤️:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Speedyscout said:

silk base!

just finished it so here it is, my silkwing base! so its free to use, but i would like to make some rules, so they're below. please follow them when using this base, ty ❤️

wings & body

Untitled150_20200918075814.thumb.png.40507b0f332ae927d6f4fe76c509c72a.png

just wings

Untitled150_20200918075820.thumb.png.6a17d275b6c8dfcf81b705a02b40ab57.png

just body

Untitled150_20200918075826.thumb.png.93dee214e9efa483fedac836174bc3d8.png

 

rules!!

- you can use this for ocs, customs, adopts, literally anything except commissions/requests since you didn't, like, draw it yourself

-you can edit the base just don't remove my signature, you can't use just the wings since there's no signature,, have my signature somewhere at least (but you can move it)

-you dont have to link back to me as long as the signature's there and you can use this anywhere,, i have a deviantart called speedyscout123 too, so if using on da you can mention/link there

-uhmm,, thats all hope its okay that i have rules and like,, enjoy :) oh and i'd love it if you showed me anything you make with this!! ❤️

*Screaming in artist*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Speedyscout said:

Guys look! It's the best WOF oc EVER.

Name: PRINCESS ANGELFLIGHT/Personality:PERFECT IN EVERY WAY/Role:queen of ALL the tribes/Other:Deathbringer and Glory's daughter

Screenshot_2020-09-18-13-43-00-731.jpeg.71cda88952ebf79abfca0b7257c7f7aa.jpeg

Oh- oh my god. She's AMAZING. She's ORIGINAL. And most of all, she's PERFECT.

  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a dragon with Speedy’s base...

 

35275068-19FD-438B-B014-FDCA3F3762F2.jpeg

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Water bottle said:

*Screaming in artist*

I HOPE THATS A GOOD THING XD

13 hours ago, just a sad duck said:

Oh- oh my god. She's AMAZING. She's ORIGINAL. And most of all, she's PERFECT.

IKR?? she's just- amazing lol

5 hours ago, Broken said:

I made a dragon with Speedy’s base...

 

35275068-19FD-438B-B014-FDCA3F3762F2.jpeg

AAA THANK YOUU they're gorgeous :oo Ty for using my base aa! ❤️ 

  • Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Speedyscout said:

I HOPE THATS A GOOD THING XD

IT IS

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Water bottle said:

IT IS

oK WONDERFUL THANK U

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made another, let your eyes soak it up

Name: Ravescales

Home: Pyrrhia

Abilities: Firescales, frostscales, RainWing venom, can breathe underwater, can breathe fire, fireproof scales, animus, MudWing strength, immortal, sandWing barb, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tribe: AllWing

Rank: Queen

Backstory: Ravescales is teh daughter of Anenome and Whirlpool, since she was an AllWing she had ot be thrown in prisoner. But Whirlpool broke her out and she killed Anemone. She became the dqueen fo the allwings and marrie dBlue. he skilled Circket ebcause she was truing to date BlueE. She bROught aneNome back to life an d meade her her slave. she Alos madE anemone datE TamArin because that's such a good ship she tHna turned Peachmaker back into darkstalker and Darkstalker marreid turtle becuase she thaought is was cute.

 

 

PS: If you ship Anenemarin I don't care, I just don't like it. BUTTT if you ship Darkstalker and Turtle or Whirlpool and Anenome/Tsunami than we have a problem. (o yea and if you ship blue and cricket than we'll get along just fine)

Ravescales.png

  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, just a sad duck said:

Anenome and Whirlpool,

Excuse me please, one second.

*throws up heart*

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, just a sad duck said:

Ravescales is teh daughter of Anenome and Whirlpool, since she was an AllWing she had ot be thrown in prisoner. But Whirlpool broke her out and she killed Anemone. She became the dqueen fo the allwings and marrie dBlue. he skilled Circket ebcause she was truing to date BlueE. She bROught aneNome back to life an d meade her her slave. she Alos madE anemone datE TamArin because that's such a good ship she tHna turned Peachmaker back into darkstalker and Darkstalker marreid turtle becuase she thaought is was cute.

it's not a good character if there aren't at least 10 spelling errors. Great job :D 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Excuse me please, one second.

*throws up heart*

iKr SuUcH a GoOd ShIp

27 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

it's not a good character if there aren't at least 10 spelling errors. Great job :D 

oMg tHanK yOu So MuCh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS EDGY MCEDGEFACESCALES

SHE HOTKT DPORJCMESS OF ALL TRIBES

AND SHE MARRY DARKSTALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE CAN SPIT RAINWING VENOM AND FIREPPROFO SCALES AND GULLS AND VERY COOL AND HOT AND NICE AND CUTE AND EVEYR DRAGIJ IN PHYRRIA THUNKSS SHE COOL HOT

HER EYES BLELDING BECAUSE SHE LOOK AT U ANND U SO UGLY >:(((((((((((((( /s, you’re beautiful, person reading this

FA7C3D85-7103-48A2-B303-45B4F6A9106A.thumb.png.c63052a13bac96b656fe043662b09239.png

  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

/s, you’re beautiful, person reading this

Bold of you to assume I'm a person and that I'm beautiful, all at once, you must be very brave to do that.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Queen Rainboskales

allwinf

gurl!!!!
Best Winfs of Fore Caraters!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!

QUEEN IS QUEN AND YU CANNT TAK AWY HER POWRZ, SHE FIRESKALES, CAN SPIT VENOM AND SHE IZ BETTER THAN ALL OF YU UGLIES1!!!!!1!!! HAHA I SPEEL BEETER THAN YU!!1!

Hdfk Sorry lol- what have I created

CB40B111-A6EA-4DF8-B908-8B6B92C4297C.thumb.jpeg.aae24dfaf2aca6877515b54b7b488aaa.jpeg

  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 2:45 PM, Water bottle said:

Idc if you say no, I'm putting the cute bases I made here for u guys to use. These are MS paint friendly! No credit required, just crop the picture to only show the one you want.

1014347636_pyrthiandragons1.thumb.png.88ae1ddd4c524abac78a01ac7fe1e92b.png

167277995_Pyrithiandragons2.thumb.png.36d79018e351b426d796834311f95447.png

2039148713_Pyrithiandragons3.png.c6ff7a34e1b3dde5f3819658dd47124e.pngwhy did it make the mudwing so big their all the same size...

Pantala dragons (forgot to label, but you guys can guess)

1612516838_Pantalandragonbases.thumb.png.55eb123726bf2e28124a0f8ca13bd832.png

remember these? I'm going to make them again (Still ms paint friendly) and use my new drawing skills

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Water bottle said:

remember these? I'm going to make them again (Still ms paint friendly) and use my new drawing skills

Yes child, you do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Yes child, you do that.

ima do it after class, tho

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Haha mortal, I already finished half of my classes

t h i s i s m y l a s t c l a s s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...