Stray Fawn Community

Do you want all the WoF bases you could ever need?

burghley deltarune

12 hours ago, azuli said:

the w//digo is a creature that a lot of people still believe in. especially where im from, in the land of the original legend, a lot of native people are still very much scared of it. saying the name is said to bring bad luck or even death. im not gonna tell you you cant use it, but please at least do a second consideration. i dont want to gatekeep, only inform

I have considered it, and already wrote a phophecy and I can't change the name without changeing the rest. Also, she's kinda evil, she did mostly grow up in a forest with nobody but the trees and plants to talk to. She also avoided contact with dragons untill she was full grown even then it was but a fellting sight, she doesn't think like most dragons either. 

14 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

I have considered it, and already wrote a phophecy and I can't change the name without changeing the rest. Also, she's kinda evil, she did mostly grow up in a forest with nobody but the trees and plants to talk to. She also avoided contact with dragons untill she was full grown even then it was but a fellting sight, she doesn't think like most dragons either. 

Wait wendigo??? Aren't those like those creepy skull headed things?

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Alright, thank you for thinking about it, and she sounds like a super unique character!

Name: Swan

Backstory: Swan was the mother of Ibis and the wife to a SkyWing named Andesite. After Andesite was killed, Swan spent every second with Ibis, never leaving his side. That is, until the day queen Moorhen found out where Swan was and sent a messenger to ask for her to return. In the letter Swan received, it read:

Dear Swan,

I know why you haven't returned. One of your sibs saw you flying away with a SkyWing. I assume you both fell in love to live a happy life with no war involved. I am proud that you have the gall to have your own dragonets, but me and your hatching need you. Your tribe needs you. 

I am offering you alone a place as my guard. You won't have to go to war, but you can't bring your dragonet(s) if you had any. Please consider my offer. I know you care about your tribe.

Sincerely, Queen Moorhen.

Swan knew the queen was right. She did miss her tribe, her sibs, her home. She missed rolling in the mud and training with her hatching. But she also wanted to keep Ibis safe. But... Swan did teach Ibis every single battle technique in the book. And he was strong and muscular too. He could defiantly care for himself. So Swan made her decision. She was going back to the Mud Kingdom, but she wasn't leaving mysteriously. Swan flipped the letter over and wrote the following:

Dearest Ibis, 

I, your mother, have received a letter from my queen (flip over). She has offered me a place as her guard so that I may stay out of the war. You're a strong SkyWing, Ibis. I will love, cherish, and remember you. Go to the Sky Kingdom. I bet nobody will recognize you as a hybrid, and Queen Ruby is a fair and caring queen. 

I'll miss you,

Swan.

Swan.png

• Sad 1

On 10/15/2021 at 6:08 PM, uıʞdɯnԀ said:

Cant do that T_T i don’t have the pass

edit: it doesnt show your user tho..

uhhhhh aggressive pitch black nightwing then

did no names come up? if it makes it any easier my display name is Blitzo, roblox is often not very kind to me so it could have yeeted me off the user thing

The prophacy I wrote for Windago:

Talons of ice and trees that claw,

Born in the land that will never thaw,

When angered the trees will call to the ice,

And death unleashed through Wind's cold slice.

(might add more she's kinda a dragon who lurks in the shadows unseen maybe a bit crazy/mu**us) (also Wind's cold slice bc Wind(ago)

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

The prophacy I wrote for Windago:

Talons of ice and trees that claw,

Born in the land that will never thaw,

When angered the trees will call to the ice,

And death unleashed through Wind's cold slice.

(might add more she's kinda a dragon who lurks in the shadows unseen maybe a bit crazy/mu**us) (also Wind's cold slice bc Wind(ago)

oooooo

heres my spicy passive/agressive leaf/hive hybrid

name- Aphid

pronouns- She/They

age- 7yo

tribe- Hive/Leaf Hybrid

distinguishing features- Aphid is quite tall and skinnier than the average leafwing or hivewing. She could almost pass as a hivewing if it wasn't for her teal markings. Her wings are shaped like large leaves, two large, and two small. She has long legs to run along the savannah. Her eyes are bright blue with pitch black scleras.

Backstory- As an egg, Aphid was hidden away from both Hive and Leaf tribes, for her parents feared that if either tribe discovered her, they would have her destroyed. She and her parents hid along the coast of the tail of Pantala, this is where she spent most of her life learning to fight and manuver around the coastline palms and shrubs. In her teen years she learned to identify plants and berries. She left her parents one night to fly to Pirrhia, this is her note left to them.

Dear Mom and Dad,

As you all know, you are dearly loved by your daughter, And what I am doing is living my life. By the time you discover this letter I am currently flying to the lost continent, in search of new dragons to discover, perhaps new friends. I hope you two understand that I was tired of being cooped up in the hut all day, this is a huge opportunity. I promise I will come back home one day.

Your daughter,

Aphid

extra info- Her mother, Birch, was a leafwing who was a part of the PoisonWing tribe, that was how Aphid learned to fight. Her father, Hawker, was a hivewing who sold jewelry in the Cicada Hive, he and Birch met in a hive fire caused by Birch throwing a torch on an oil shop in the market level, causing it to burst into flames. Luckly no dragons were harmed. Birch saw Hawker scrambling about, she saw the fear in his eyes and felt bad for him, she suddenly realized that not ALL Hivewings are bad. she helped him up and they escaped together. They soon fell in love and had Aphid.

1155042975_sand___hive_by_doorstepghost_ddbrwfl(1).thumb.png.25c0d6e24d1006edce3af3eb4a8c08f9 (1).png

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1