Stray Fawn Community

Do you want all the WoF bases you could ever need?

burghley deltarune

3 minutes ago, CheeseBurger said:

heres my spicy passive/agressive leaf/hive hybrid

name- Aphid

pronouns- She/They

age- 7yo

tribe- Hive/Leaf Hybrid

distinguishing features- Aphid is quite tall and skinnier than the average leafwing or hivewing. She could almost pass as a hivewing if it wasn't for her teal markings. Her wings are shaped like large leaves, two large, and two small. She has long legs to run along the savannah. Her eyes are bright blue with pitch black scleras.

Backstory- As an egg, Aphid was hidden away from both Hive and Leaf tribes, for her parents feared that if either tribe discovered her, they would have her destroyed. She and her parents hid along the coast of the tail of Pantala, this is where she spent most of her life learning to fight and manuver around the coastline palms and shrubs. In her teen years she learned to identify plants and berries. She left her parents one night to fly to Pirrhia, this is her note left to them.

Dear Mom and Dad,

As you all know, you are dearly loved by your daughter, And what I am doing is living my life. By the time you discover this letter I am currently flying to the lost continent, in search of new dragons to discover, perhaps new friends. I hope you two understand that I was tired of being cooped up in the hut all day, this is a huge opportunity. I promise I will come back home one day.

Your daughter,

Aphid

extra info- Her mother, Birch, was a leafwing who was a part of the PoisonWing tribe, that was how Aphid learned to fight. Her father, Hawker, was a hivewing who sold jewelry in the Cicada Hive, he and Birch met in a hive fire caused by Birch throwing a torch on an oil shop in the market level, causing it to burst into flames. Luckly no dragons were harmed. Birch saw Hawker scrambling about, she saw the fear in his eyes and felt bad for him, she suddenly realized that not ALL Hivewings are bad. she helped him up and they escaped together. They soon fell in love and had Aphid.

1155042975_sand___hive_by_doorstepghost_ddbrwfl(1).thumb.png.25c0d6e24d1006edce3af3eb4a8c08f9 (1).png

p,,pretty

1 hour ago, CheeseBurger said:

name- Aphid

pronouns- She/They

age- 7yo

tribe- Hive/Leaf Hybrid

distinguishing features- Aphid is quite tall and skinnier than the average leafwing or hivewing. She could almost pass as a hivewing if it wasn't for her teal markings. Her wings are shaped like large leaves, two large, and two small. She has long legs to run along the savannah. Her eyes are bright blue with pitch black scleras.

Backstory- As an egg, Aphid was hidden away from both Hive and Leaf tribes, for her parents feared that if either tribe discovered her, they would have her destroyed. She and her parents hid along the coast of the tail of Pantala, this is where she spent most of her life learning to fight and manuver around the coastline palms and shrubs. In her teen years she learned to identify plants and berries. She left her parents one night to fly to Pirrhia, this is her note left to them.

Dear Mom and Dad,

As you all know, you are dearly loved by your daughter, And what I am doing is living my life. By the time you discover this letter I am currently flying to the lost continent, in search of new dragons to discover, perhaps new friends. I hope you two understand that I was tired of being cooped up in the hut all day, this is a huge opportunity. I promise I will come back home one day.

Your daughter,

Aphid

extra info- Her mother, Birch, was a leafwing who was a part of the PoisonWing tribe, that was how Aphid learned to fight. Her father, Hawker, was a hivewing who sold jewelry in the Cicada Hive, he and Birch met in a hive fire caused by Birch throwing a torch on an oil shop in the market level, causing it to burst into flames. Luckly no dragons were harmed. Birch saw Hawker scrambling about, she saw the fear in his eyes and felt bad for him, she suddenly realized that not ALL Hivewings are bad. she helped him up and they escaped together. They soon fell in love and had Aphid.

1155042975_sand___hive_by_doorstepghost_ddbrwfl(1).thumb.png.25c0d6e24d1006edce3af3eb4a8c08f9 (1).png

*clap clap* (samll note poision wing names are poision/deadly plants Sapwings are trees)

6 hours ago, CheeseBurger said:

name- Aphid

pronouns- She/They

age- 7yo

tribe- Hive/Leaf Hybrid

Dear Mom and Dad,

Your daughter,

Aphid

Your good at Oc-making o,o

10 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Any other one you need help with?

I need: Deku, Uraka, Momo, Tsuyu, Bakugo, the girl with worm looking things coming out of her ears, and any other kinda main characters (except grape-purple dude)

• Paw up 1

On 9/13/2020 at 12:06 PM, Takoyama said:

Peregrinecella Alt

NightWing

D2DB38A7-7C98-4DD9-9774-370EFCB7C103.thumb.png.32d023a28b5665f678d80d828dd459f9.png

SkyWing 1

E5C5D75D-EBF4-4944-8D28-A43D689CB2CC.thumb.png.78d1c6ae0daced1d3a5c0841cf454936.png

SkyWing 2

D9D2D9F4-74C7-43EB-8F4D-27FCB59F626E.thumb.png.812825fd1ea307c4c06ee164e704ae75.png

SeaWing

3C16EE14-FB84-44AE-B5A1-7418C532D2B2.thumb.png.1529f8267cd6ec965169089392bd3287.png

SandWing

65247CE4-3A63-41AA-8A89-44F6511A9869.thumb.png.9a3f7c169c312a3dced45498866d935b.png

RainWing

25076DE8-A340-479A-AD3F-4225C01EF07B.thumb.png.f73c7892db9c51b41e936f96b2cd055c.png

HiveWing

65B97BC7-ADBD-4405-9ECC-9050D3ADCE84.thumb.png.54172d756a3e6b56e11ad2cccb4a8d85.png

IceWing

A02CDB33-00D2-4382-8F92-5E0BCCECFB65.thumb.png.db1fbf45b9006a83a2e64c184aba5304.png

MudWing

76551ACC-7BFD-4474-A209-1AAC3AF9CF07.thumb.png.133397a1e0fe93775aea44c25525c909.png

LeafWing 1

35E1C47B-962E-450D-AC12-F692D74120BF.thumb.png.9cd1547b2dad2c00acb410041a7812ad.png

LeafWing 2 (not released yet)

SilkWing

01EBEDFC-DB7B-4C59-BB35-7F0BE06489A5.thumb.png.f3b1ac0ff80d22316cff19efd3b30c4e.png

BeetleWing

DF107F6B-5899-465E-8609-7228CF0E1AC3.thumb.png.c55d593bca4367994905581bc4891367.png

NightWing 2

173F6E38-4785-4E4E-89D0-2CDBE581087B.thumb.png.8227afd69f3722e23004dc10a31ce910.png

HiveWing 2

BBAA8359-33DD-4ACA-9A21-2496516F871F.thumb.png.b71a3db7eaed9e36556f727506174765.png

found a couple peregrincella alt bases just adding em here.

An Ice and sea

Screenshot 2021-10-18 5.44.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-10-19 7.40.27 AM.png

time is an illusion

worm is eternal

WORMWINGS

APPEARANCE- long, wormlike bodies with four legs. long prehensile tongue. smol.

ABILITIES- nothing, they are completely useless (unless they are cursed)

CURSED WORMS- 8 legs, lots of eyes, veeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long. can destroy god but are too tired to. can levitate off the ground like a demon. hate mayonaisse >:((( ugly mayo ewwwwww. very rare. very sus.

COLORS- any

NAMES- common names like paul or steve or sally, cursed worms have wierd/aggressive combination names like boneconsumer, bloodshed, manslaughter, or hellraiser

worm.png

forbidden.worm.png

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, CheeseBurger said:

time is an illusion

worm is eternal

WORMWINGS

CURSED WORMS- 8 legs, lots of eyes, veeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long. can destroy god but are too tired to.

worm.png

forbidden.worm.png

WORMS!

2 hours ago, CheeseBurger said:

time is an illusion

worm is eternal

WORMWINGS

CURSED WORMS- 8 legs, lots of eyes, veeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long. can destroy god but are too tired to. can levitate off the ground like a demon. hate mayonaisse >:((( ugly mayo ewwwwww. very rare. very sus.

COLORS- any

NAMES- common names like paul or steve or sally, cursed worms have wierd/aggressive combination names like boneconsumer, bloodshed, manslaughter, or hellraiser

worm.png

forbidden.worm.png

forgot some stuff so i fixed it eeeeeeeeesfhbskdrbjnldfkbnsl

heres my worm

he is grand

name- prince scott

pronouns- he/they

personality- kind, happy, friendly, and nice

likes- wearing hats, his husband Michael, being a sussy baka

dislikes- meanies, not wearing hats, being a prince

extra info- he and his husband live in a tree, scott owns a hat store as well. secret prince of worm kingdom, the og sussy baka boy

scott.png

2 hours ago, CheeseBurger said:

heres my worm

he is grand

name- prince scott

pronouns- he/they

personality- kind, happy, friendly, and nice

likes- wearing hats, his husband Michael, being a sussy baka

dislikes- meanies, not wearing hats, being a prince

extra info- he and his husband live in a tree, scott owns a hat store as well. secret prince of worm kingdom, the og sussy baka boy

scott.png

5 hours ago, CheeseBurger said:

time is an illusion

worm is eternal

WORMWINGS

COLORS- any

worm.png

forbidden.worm.png

*intence confusion*

I gave up on coloring my nightwing irl just did em online. also sorry if I typ less than the should in terms of capital letters or am a bit wonky, hurt a couple fingers on my writeing/main typing hand in gym.

Name: Darksight

Tribe: Nightwing

Parents: Shadeseer & forethought (birth) Topaz (sky) and Slipstream (sea) (adopted-ish)

Abilities: clearsight teir future sight but good paths are blured out

Basicly his backstory: Draksight's egg was lost on the nightwing island where it floated out to sea. eventualy it was found by Topaz and Slipstream who dispite the war that ravaged all the tribes were still close friends partly bacause they never got involved in fighting. He hatched durieng one full moon and a bloodmoon, giveing him his abilities and the stange defect in them. He grew up very nervous any time a dragon with the slightest evil intent was near, and the few times the queen or her guards were in the area he would go spend time with his adopted 'dad' Slipstream. He alos had a younger brother Topaz's dragonet Spire who's father fought in the war and was incredably rare that he was at home, so he never met Darksight untill much later and then he never liked him much. Between his two adopted parents and his good upbringing he eventually learned to mosty ignore the visions of doom that plauged him and he became much calmer and less jumpy.

other notes: Topaz and Slipstream were friends for a while before the war and stayed good friends durieng it meeting each other at least once or twice every other week.

Topaz lived pretty far from the palace meaning it would be rare the queen herself might be there but Scarlet being scarlet Draksight always could tell when she was comeing and made sure he was not in the sky kingdom when she was there. 

Spire's father screech has too little fire and so does spire, but Screech is a skilled meele fighter because of this so it causes little problem

I'm working on a fan fic about him let me know if you want me to post a bit of it. (still on the prolouge but I do know how most of the story goes)

Darksight.png