Stray Fawn Community

Do you want all the WoF bases you could ever need?

burghley deltarune

Finished the hive/night

Name: Goldhorn

Tribe: hive/night

Backstory/history: her father was a nightwing who somehow secretly came to Pantala nearly 60 years before the tree wars. He fell in love with a hivewing who lived kinda far away from eveyrone else so no body really knew about them. The had an egg, which Goldhorn hatched from, he looked like a hivewing for the most part so nobody who met him thought much of it. Thought he was roumored to have strange powers. (animus magic that he kept a secret) He was quite old when the tree wars began but because of him being a hivewing and the fact he so stubbornly stayed in his old home on the coast instead of liveing in a hive he was thought to have been attacked commonly by leafwings and eventually sucumbed to said attacks. Though in the 'fictional' stories about him he warded off attacks with increadable magical abilities, soemtimes casting illisionary copy's of himself to fight off leafwings, other time simply tellling them to flee and them turning and running. He lived a quite life near the coast in the end he actually died peacefully in his sleep .

Apperence: He seemed to be a mostly black hivewing withe some gold underscales and horns/spikes he had 'defects' though in the fact he only have one pair of wings ans a couple odd scale patterns. He also had silver-ish flecks on his wings  

Other info: It is unknown what happened to his father who was a decendent of Whiteout hence Goldhorn's magic, Dragonfly (my animus hivewing) was distandtly related to him because dispite what is known he did have dragonets (who wrote the 'fictional' stories about his powers), there are a couple of fictional books about him thatare considered simaler to a fariy tale.

Goldhorn-body.jpg

Goldhorn-face.jpg

Okkkk so I haven’t been on here for a while cause I forgot my password and it logged me out ;-;

welp here’s Godzilla as a dragon

also I’m way too busy now so I can’t do the kiajuwing (I spelt that wrong probably)

8267A057-C068-442D-8382-77A32B987EB2.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Finished the hive/night

Name: Goldhorn

Tribe: hive/night

Backstory/history: her father was a nightwing who somehow secretly came to Pantala nearly 60 years before the tree wars. He fell in love with a hivewing who lived kinda far away from eveyrone else so no body really knew about them. The had an egg, which Goldhorn hatched from, he looked like a hivewing for the most part so nobody who met him thought much of it. Thought he was roumored to have strange powers. (animus magic that he kept a secret) He was quite old when the tree wars began but because of him being a hivewing and the fact he so stubbornly stayed in his old home on the coast instead of liveing in a hive he was thought to have been attacked commonly by leafwings and eventually sucumbed to said attacks. Though in the 'fictional' stories about him he warded off attacks with increadable magical abilities, soemtimes casting illisionary copy's of himself to fight off leafwings, other time simply tellling them to flee and them turning and running. He lived a quite life near the coast in the end he actually died peacefully in his sleep .

Apperence: He seemed to be a mostly black hivewing withe some gold underscales and horns/spikes he had 'defects' though in the fact he only have one pair of wings ans a couple odd scale patterns. He also had silver-ish flecks on his wings  

Other info: It is unknown what happened to his father who was a decendent of Whiteout hence Goldhorn's magic, Dragonfly (my animus hivewing) was distandtly related to him because dispite what is known he did have dragonets (who wrote the 'fictional' stories about his powers), there are a couple of fictional books about him thatare considered simaler to a fariy tale.

Goldhorn-body.jpg

Goldhorn-face.jpg

they look amazing!